Persona® 5 Strikers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
housellama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Persona® 5 Strikers

Post by housellama »

Master_Builder wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 am
DhaosCollider wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 am
Master_Builder wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:35 pm
I'm not sure if this is the tables fault, or some CE bug, but if you attach it to a process and run the "disabled" part as CE suggests, it still isn't completely un-done. You have to restart CE, open the process & table and start again.
The core function of the table is exactly the same as my Nioh 2's table, so I think the problem is on the CE side.
Please tell me a little more detail.
Is it reproducible on your side with high probability?
I also tried several times but the error (MainScript only) occurs only the first time and cannot be reproduced thereafter.
This can also be a solution for those who say that pointers in editor scripts doesn't work.
I think I managed to reproduce it the same way with Nioh's table, or was it Atelier Ryza 2.
I can also reproduce it here the same way every time:
  • Activate the main script (the "check the box" one), and then some option within. (For my example I'm gonna go with the "EXP multiplier".)
  • Then close & re-open the game.
  • Open the new process with CE, it'll ask "There are one or more auto assembler entries or code changes enabled in this table. Do you want them disabled? (without executing the disable part)". Say yes.
  • Activate the main script. It may or may not actually show any issues with AOB scan.
  • Try to activate one of the scripts you had active before. It will fail. (For the case of the "EXP multiplier" example: <<code_exp_gain was supposed to be added to the symbols list but it isn't declared.>>)
My best guess is it's a bug with the way CE resets scripts on switching to a new process and something to do with the multi param register/unregister symbols.
Even opening a fresh copy of the script (not merging or anything) presents the same issue reactivating the "EXP multiplier".
If I open the script normally, get the errors, then follow the process above, everything works. It is just that first time that I get the errors and cannot use the scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Utsu-Odin wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:15 pm
So i've managed to get a more or less complete compendium alongside all weapons, armour and such that are relevant. The only issue I have no is that since changing areas the codes for Persona, Items and such have stopped working. This memory region for Cocytus 21717A37132 (Jokers ultimate weapon) is static and has not changed. However, the address for things like Strength Incense and such are no longer able to be found. Nor when scanning can I find them. I'll put in a number then use the item, put in the new value and it finds nothing. Has anyone else got this issue?
Do you have your own table with those options? Or just the script itself that you can share?

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

Nope, only because I have no idea how to do the script nor make a table. I just do hex editing via cheat engine. I don't really have the time at the moment to learn the scripting/table process. Sorry.

Megazerosaber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Megazerosaber »

Anyone happen to be working on or know if it is possible to get free flying camera control?

SpectralUltra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpectralUltra »

Whenever I try to use Persona stats editor on any Persona that had maxed out 1 of the stats to 99, it's unable to get the info of that persona.

EDIT: That persona doesn't has to be maxed out on one of the stats. It just needed to be strengthened once from one of the attributes.

EDIT2: Further testing, it seems the Persona needed to be max level and up one of the attributes once for the table to not picking up it's info.

KillerZoneGG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KillerZoneGG »

What is Forced registration for Persona ? is there a way to get full complete compendium

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

KillerZoneGG wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:24 am
What is Forced registration for Persona ? is there a way to get full complete compendium
I second this.

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

housellama wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Legit Steam Version. Downloaded the new versions of the table and still getting the error. Seems like I'm not the only one either.
From what I noticed, if the game crashes or needs to be force closed, I need to give it a bit of time, 5-10 minutes, before starting and loading my save, and then I can open CE and load the table. Since I've been doing that, the error hasn't show up again.

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

I have been messing around with the persona editor skills, and for the life of me I am unable to find the skill “technical adept”.
Not sure if I am just blind or it’s just not in the cheat table yet.
I would like confirmation if anyone knows. Thnx

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

VelHD wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:59 pm
I have been messing around with the persona editor skills, and for the life of me I am unable to find the skill “technical adept”.
You can do this yourself. Open the cheat table in some text editor and ctrl+f for the skill.
Spoiler
It's there, you're blind.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

KillerZoneGG wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:24 am
It adds all persona to your compendium including Lucifer.

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

VelHD wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:59 pm
It's near the very end of the list, just before Futaba's persona skills.

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

I could be missing something for the Forced registration for Persona option, but I'm looking at the compendium list in game before I turn it on and nothing happens. Do I have to be at a current day in the game for it to work?

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

zimpirate wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:35 pm
I could be missing something for the Forced registration for Persona option, but I'm looking at the compendium list in game before I turn it on and nothing happens. Do I have to be at a current day in the game for it to work?
activate the cheat before going to the velvet room, then go in, go to the compendium and you should have everything unlocked

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

SpectralUltra wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:47 am
Whenever I try to use Persona stats editor on any Persona that had maxed out 1 of the stats to 99, it's unable to get the info of that persona.

EDIT: That persona doesn't has to be maxed out on one of the stats. It just needed to be strengthened once from one of the attributes.

EDIT2: Further testing, it seems the Persona needed to be max level and up one of the attributes once for the table to not picking up it's info.
Is there any solution to this problem that doesnt involve using an old save file or starting from 0?