Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
heffyjlm91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by heffyjlm91 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:25 pm
heffyjlm91 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:18 pm
So I keep having an issue where I load everything up in the order in which the instructions tell me and as soon as I try to click on the "+Inventory" option, CE stops responding, what am I missing here?
There are 2 things "you're missing":

1) You didn't tell us what CE you're using, which table you're using (like most 1-posters do, always in a hurry and expecting us to know their problem from 2 phrases).

2) The table on first page is outdated. You probably noticed your game is version 1.1.2 and those tables aren't. The version is freakin' written in the table's name, for Christ's sake. If you don't know what "version" means, then please let us know.

If none of the above, then happy reading 2-3-4-5 pages back where you might find what you're after.
I apologize for my incompetence sire, please forgive me, I am but a lowly noob, and am not worthy of a reply from such greatness, I will not trifle you further with my noobness. If I had known you would have replied directly to my pointless and clearly unrefined question, I would have never even lifted my finger to type such nonsense, for I am too timid in the presence of such reverence. I am not worthy oh great SunBeam of thy time, please forget this ever happened milord.

Apologies again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dead213End
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dead213End »

ok kool ya i had people asking me about it. thx man.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

heffyjlm91 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:19 am
I apologize for my incompetence sire, please forgive me, I am but a lowly noob, and am not worthy of a reply from such greatness, I will not trifle you further with my noobness. If I had known you would have replied directly to my pointless and clearly unrefined question, I would have never even lifted my finger to type such nonsense, for I am too timid in the presence of such reverence. I am not worthy oh great SunBeam of thy time, please forget this ever happened milord.

Apologies again.
Instead of being ironical, I'd mind my nose and read around. If you've been lurking around FRF before making this account to post how things aren't working for you, that's even worse than making an account and posting directly "help me". It's not about being worthy, it's about doing your homework.

matuxlogan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matuxlogan »

Hi! Where can I get the last version of the table working ? Thanks !

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ In this topic. Do your due diligence and go back 2-3-4-5 pages and start reading. Cheers!

matuxlogan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matuxlogan »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:10 am
^ In this topic. Do your due diligence and go back 2-3-4-5 pages and start reading. Cheers!
Thanks! I thought there was a new version, but the last one still the 1.1.1 v1 so I'll wait for the update. In that brazilian page it says that tomorrow there gonna be a new version

OyasumlPunpun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OyasumlPunpun »

Have the new armours been put into any tables yet? looked around and couldnt find it yet so i figured i'd ask just in case someone knows more than i do.

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:25 pm

2) The table on first page is outdated. You probably noticed your game is version 1.1.2 and those tables aren't. The version is freakin' written in the table's name, for Christ's sake. If you don't know what "version" means, then please let us know.

Whoops. I was totally trying those tables, thats why it wasn't working.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

OyasumlPunpun wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:32 am
Have the new armours been put into any tables yet? looked around and couldnt find it yet so i figured i'd ask just in case someone knows more than i do.
Why you no search 'n' read? *tsk tsk tsk* -> viewtopic.php?p=178237#p178237

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

OyasumlPunpun wrote:
the black raven set and the Taranis set.

OyasumlPunpun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OyasumlPunpun »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:08 pm
OyasumlPunpun wrote:
Why you no search 'n' read? *tsk tsk tsk* -> viewtopic.php?p=178237#p178237
Oh i see it now, forgive me for being retarded. I thought everything was in an orderly fashion so i didnt expect to have to go to the bottom, thats my bad. Thanks though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

OyasumlPunpun wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 pm
I thought everything was in an orderly fashion so i didnt expect to have to go to the bottom, thats my bad. Thanks though.
It is, but you can't expect STN to maintain each and every topic with the latest table available, especially since the table and stuff in this topic isn't even his to begin with :) So keep up with progression, usually within the last 10 pages.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

Giony wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:21 pm
is it safe? can ubisoft ban you for basically going around their removal protection thingy? don't wanna risk my account over one game
TL/DR: it's safe, dont edit Opal, save your game regularly (for backup, when you make a mistake)

it is safe. of course we always tell people 'use at your own risk' but in this case that mostly means ;dont come whining in this thread if you manage to break your save by doing something stupid' .. one thing to avoid though is Opal. (Orichalcum in AC Odyssey) .. these special resources are server side and tied to your Ubi account, so you're playing with fire if you edit this value/quantity (and it wont work anyways) .. aside from that, make regular game backups before you start using these tools, especially when you are new. You will make mistakes, so be prepared to load a prior save when you do. That is all you need to know.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:56 am
Posted a simpler solution for fixing Helix items removal :) See post 1!
Thank you so much for making this fix/update/etc. ... more importantly, im very grateful for you making it public, that was nice of you. Cheers

EDIT: I am curious about something that most people prob arent concerned with, but maybe youd be able to help: Your new patch/fix allows users to add helix items and not lose them. I am wondering if doing so will impact the ability to purchase the same item from the helix store later. i.e. add taranis armor today, but next month i want to purchase taranis armor from helix store (I dont fully grasp the all the complexities :? sorry)

EDIT 2: just saw another comment of yours on cs.rin.ru :
SunBeam reply to legit helix items being removed
If there's some handshake failure (due to weak internet connection, VPN, etc.), yeah, it might happen. But then again, the check runs every time, so eventually, when connection is restored, they would get them back. Or.. for some reason Ubisoft has not properly updated the purchase dates for all users :) If these dates didn't exist in some DB table column that they make use of now and the process was to insert them there, then that might've failed for some users. Which is indeed a bug. But can be addressed via support tickets (I know from experience they resolve them quite fast).
The check runs 2 times for every Helix item. First, the Engine destroys all Helix entries in your inventory. Second, it checks purchase date, then adds in only those who've passed the check. The "commit" happens as soon as Engine releases the game world for input, so you can play. That's why you see it refresh in 1-2 seconds after you're in
A lot of it is over my head and my question is a little different, but it sounds applicable.. im starting to conclude that adding a helix item now (w/ *.ct and your dll patch active) should not interfere with legit purchasing of said item later on (assuming I remove it from my inventory before purchase?) .. thanks again

==========------------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- -- -- -- - - - - - -
Dead213End wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:33 pm
just for kicks, wonder if anyone has tried the save progression from PC to console. i imagine it wouldn't work, but just curious. not a coder, but sometimes there's loop holes *shrugs*
I did this over the holidays between 21 Dec and 2 Jan .. had my save from PC with a few helix items added, then started playing it on my sisters PS4 (ugh so slow) and everything still there. But of course this is no longer the case it seems, sadly
Last edited by dna on Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panjooo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Panjooo »

anyone god the hash id for taranis back :)