Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Zeppe »

Somehow I cant click + Inventory: Get Item

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

CaptAndrew wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:31 pm
Cant figure out the how to add the items that are removed. The zip contains contains multiple files i pasted only the d3d9.dll but nothing occured. i still dont have my helix store items.
The .dll only prevents further deletion of Helix gears from now on, it doesn't add back what you once had. You gotta add them again manually.

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

Zeppe wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:53 pm
I'm not mistaking Uplay+ version or something, I'm just playing the normal one and I somehow cant open up + Inventory: Get Item.

Edit: I can only open +inventory: EditItem

Edit2: off3nc3's table is working for me. I don't know why I can't get the other one to work.

zegi_norbi_77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zegi_norbi_77 »

Zeppe wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:16 pm
Zeppe wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:53 pm
I'm not mistaking Uplay+ version or something, I'm just playing the normal one and I somehow cant open up + Inventory: Get Item.

Edit: I can only open +inventory: EditItem

Edit2: off3nc3's table is working for me. I don't know why I can't get the other one to work.
I'm using the version1.0.4_v2 but It doesn't work anymore or at least to me. Although after I copied the .dll file and reload my previous save my helix items fortunately were there again.

HalfHuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HalfHuman »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:16 pm
off3nc3 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 pm
I've undeleted your post as it doesn't conflict with anything. The table on Patreon is this table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14340. It does have its own Give Item Lua script, which has nothing to do with the code in the Inventory Editor. I'm not including or updating anything from this topic separately, as the Inventory Editor is not my work. Wouldn't make any sense to use other people's work and earn whatever from it.. So post away ;)
sinykk wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:08 pm
So I signed up with your Patreon
I've PMed you on Patreon.
Hello Sunbeam, ty for all your hard work. I just downloaded your Helix Items Fix and confirm it works! I also just joined your Patreon, where can I find your updated CE table?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

HalfHuman wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:14 pm
Hello Sunbeam, ty for all your hard work. I just downloaded your Helix Items Fix and confirm it works! I also just joined your Patreon, where can I find your updated CE table?
The thing with Patreon is I don't know who you are there, as the nicknames are different. If you've sent me a PM there, then I've already replied to you. Else, please send me a message there and I'll talk you through it. Thanks!

HalfHuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HalfHuman »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:45 pm
HalfHuman wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:14 pm
The thing with Patreon is I don't know who you are there, as the nicknames are different. If you've sent me a PM there, then I've already replied to you. Else, please send me a message there and I'll talk you through it. Thanks!
Done!

Cadaverbot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cadaverbot »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:11 pm
Dead213End wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm
damn dawg, take breath and relax. [...] hope you find some peace my friend
That's the problem with today's internet: most of the people see a "fuck" or whatever curse word in a post, their "people advocate" instincts kick in and start scolding the "angered" user, advising him to more calmer pastures. Well.. if there's freedom of speech and we're all entitled to our opinions, cuz that's fair, here's mine: I don't need your fucking advice.

Of course people have their own reasons for doing whateverthefuck makes their soul jiggle and psyche feel cozy and warm inside. Of course you wouldn't talk to me about the meaning of all of this, how it makes you feel, what's your end goal with pure cosmetics and so on. You would talk to a dear friend or your priest in the confessional about it. Cuz that's also the trust level people portray online. Always shit-posting and making fun of stuff cuz "the world is cruel and too serious". But when I come in and say "go fuck yourselves", you forget all about that. You turn into Dalai fucking Llama and guide me to spiritual peace. Why? Is there absolution in expressing yourselves as calm, peaceful people? You fucking know you aren't that way. Wanna discuss degrees of calm or anger?.. Bottom line: everything that someone posts is subjective. I have an opinion, you have one. You should stick to impersonal talk and refrain from giving advice. In a similar manner in which my post came across to you, so did yours seem to me. I bolded that word cuz you fuckwads never ASK, you DICTATE from assumptions. "Hey, SunBeam, are you pissed on something? Let us know." - no -> "You should be like this, do this and that." Interpret it however you want, just don't fucking dare telling me I'm seeking attention. Remember I posted something, you replied to that. You could've easily said nothing, so anything that goes past these 2-3 posts isn't attention seeking. It's a dialogue now. Wanna continue, let me know. Else, we stop here and mind our rants as if nothing happened.

Back on track, here's a question: you've never been told by someone in your life a certain thing that helped you not go through the same process as they did? Like for example if I tell you - "Outfits, weapons, all cosmetic crap in the game doesn't add any value to your gameplay." - would you believe me? Or would you still want to see for yourself, to say after 1-2 weeks or months "meh, he was right"? That's my point here. Aside from cycling them out and feeling some sort of VIP-feeling that you've cheated some system and "fuck you, Ubisoft, I got them for free", there's nothing else to it. And that feeling I just mentioned lasts.. how long? Not to mention with the current adjustments in place, you lose said Helix items every time you go to main menu, then back in-game. So you've what.. traded the grind of getting them from gameplay or paying for them.. for the grind of always having to re-get them every time you go into game world? Super trade :D But then again, who am I to tell you what to do with your time, right? In short: I shouldn't dare tell you that. But at the same time, when people want some table update, I should do it for free.. cuz fuck my time. Right? My time isn't valuable, yours is. See the perspective? I know I've jumped from one subject to another, I was just trying to get a point across.

This is just a discussion, no one takes it personally, no one fights. I hope you (plural) get that. Don't like it, don't post. But instead of that, when you don't like someone's attitude, you post portraying as the opposite "good guy", just to unconsciously feel good about yourself and how the public will perceive you. Good beats bad in every fairy tale.

Just some cents on online human psychology. How a lot of shit is paradoxical and hypocritical.

Peace out.
First off, If it was a waste of your time, you wouldn’t do it... so that means it has value to you. Secondly, if the asshats didn’t bother you, you wouldn’t have ever posted. And lastly, it’s sense, not cents.

With that said, I registered on this site just to respond to your amazing rant. I totally get you and think that today’s gamers are self entitled, self absorbed, Uber game dweebies that only care about how their character looks instead of actually learning the game mechanics and earning their greatness.

I don’t use your cheat thing, I was just reading up on the game I just started (my mmo pissed me off LoL). I’m sure it’s good, and I’m positive you shouldn’t let the inconsiderate pricks get to you. If what you say hurts their sensitive eyes, fuck em.

Yes, I’m on my phone. If there are typos, I’m sure some other grammar nazi will settle the score. 👍

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Cadaverbot wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:18 pm
And lastly, it’s sense, not cents.
The expression is "just my 2 cents" ([Link]). So it's "cents" that I meant, just like I wrote it. That it didn't come across understandably to you, that's another thing. But I'm surprised you would think I meant 'sense'. I don't use auto-correct at all, also don't see how auto-correct would turn "sense" into "cents" :D

Bottom line: everyone online wants something, but they rarely invest their own time into doing it. At the same time, they want it for free. Which means someone else has to invest time to fill their needs - for free- right? While at it, if what they hear back doesn't fit their goals (why should I pay for it? why should this or that?), they immediately start preaching how game-hackers shouldn't sell their work. How it's immoral, degrading. How we should go fuck ourselves. It should be free 'n' shit, cuz that's how they got used to things working around the internet. And since everyone's so used to games and have played a shit ton, either legit, but mostly cracked ones, there's a statement in those .nfo files I bet rarely people considered: "If you like the game, support the developers; buy it". How many times has that happened after playing a cracked game? Is just buying the game a measure of that support? Switching gears: "if you like my work, whatever that is, support me". But just like you (plural) treat most of your games, so do you treat game-hackers. Difference between the software and the game-hacker is game-hackers are human beings. And they have a voice and will respond. Whereas the game won't.

Panjooo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Panjooo »

hey how can i delet items that are not in the helix item store becaus i have like 3 ezios suits and many headfigiures for my ship that i dont want

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

BTW the black raven set and the Taranis set are upcoming helix items.

heffyjlm91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heffyjlm91 »

So I keep having an issue where I load everything up in the order in which the instructions tell me and as soon as I try to click on the "+Inventory" option, CE stops responding, what am I missing here?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

heffyjlm91 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:18 pm
So I keep having an issue where I load everything up in the order in which the instructions tell me and as soon as I try to click on the "+Inventory" option, CE stops responding, what am I missing here?
There are 2 things "you're missing":

1) You didn't tell us what CE you're using, which table you're using (like most 1-posters do, always in a hurry and expecting us to know their problem from 2 phrases).

2) The table on first page is outdated. You probably noticed your game is version 1.1.2 and those tables aren't. The version is freakin' written in the table's name, for Christ's sake. If you don't know what "version" means, then please let us know.

If none of the above, then happy reading 2-3-4-5 pages back where you might find what you're after.

Dead213End
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dead213End »

just for kicks, wonder if anyone has tried the save progression from PC to console. i imagine it wouldn't work, but just curious. not a coder, but sometimes there's loop holes *shrugs*

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It doesn't work. People have complained of the same thing vice-versa. They used crap from PC to get Helix on PS4/PS5. Now it doesn't work anymore without a patch like on PC applied to PS4/PS5 .bin or w.e. the extension is for the binary.