Persona® 5 Strikers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mistermag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona® 5 Strikers

Post by mistermag »

Master_Builder wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 pm
Here's a script to get the inventory start address. Just open 'items' in the menu to update the pointer.
I began filling it out with what I have. (Mostly some items I could buy, and a lot of cards I think I got from the deluxe edition)
The assy references certain offsets where arrays start, and I think I have the right one for weapons but I haven't found a weapon shop to test it yet.

I'll update later with more items as I get them. (If someone has an item id list that would probably make things easier.)

v1: Contains mostly the items I started the game with, and a few I could buy from shops. Armors/Items/Cards/Accessories

Made for Steam
Using Master's table, I filled out the rest of the accessory list and added a few important consumable items, like soma and power/mag/etc incenses. (Hopefully I did it right and I didn't miss anything, but I'm not too experienced with this stuff.)

EDIT: Table has been updated by @master_builder

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by mistermag on Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

mistermag wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:42 pm
Using Master's table, I filled out the rest of the accessory list and added a few important consumable items, like soma and power/mag/etc incenses. (Hopefully I did it right and I didn't miss anything, but I'm not too experienced with this stuff.)
Thanks so much. I'd already fixed/added some of the weapons to mine so I merged them an uploaded a v2.
Hopefully I didn't miss anything since both lists had new things added to them.

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

Well at least someone else was working on it too, godspeed.

InfinityArts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfinityArts »

Total stat incenses used is at persona_ptr+12, stats are 2-bytes in order of ST, EN, MA, AG, LU starting at +18. HP and SP incenses are 2 bytes of the actual value of the bonus but I'm doo doo dumb and can't figure it out.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Has anyone experienced this weirdness where after playing a while, the pointers stop working? I had this issue with P4G as well. Everything works perfectly fine in the beginning, but after you play through a while, change locations, change chapters, etc... after a point things like the Persona editor, inventory editor etc just stop working.

The 'normal' cheats like Inf HP, SP etc, things of that nature are fine, its just the editing stuff.

no1200
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no1200 »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:31 am
Has anyone experienced this weirdness where after playing a while, the pointers stop working? I had this issue with P4G as well. Everything works perfectly fine in the beginning, but after you play through a while, change locations, change chapters, etc... after a point things like the Persona editor, inventory editor etc just stop working.

The 'normal' cheats like Inf HP, SP etc, things of that nature are fine, its just the editing stuff.
Same here. I can't edit Arsene's Skills again after adding Spell Master the first time while other Personas are editable.

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

im getting error when i activate it sad weapons items not working 7.2 cheat engine

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

So i've managed to get a more or less complete compendium alongside all weapons, armour and such that are relevant. The only issue I have no is that since changing areas the codes for Persona, Items and such have stopped working. This memory region for Cocytus 21717A37132 (Jokers ultimate weapon) is static and has not changed. However, the address for things like Strength Incense and such are no longer able to be found. Nor when scanning can I find them. I'll put in a number then use the item, put in the new value and it finds nothing. Has anyone else got this issue?

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:54 pm
Image +26 cheats for game version: Steam build-6242935 Last Updated: 21.02.2021 Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited SP
  • Super Damage
  • Max Showtime Gauge
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Infinite XP
  • Unlimited Item Usage
  • XP Multiplier
  • Edit: Money
  • Edit: Persona Points (PP)
  • Edit: Total XP (Character)
  • Edit: Level (Character)
  • Add ATK Stat (Character)
  • Add DEF Stat (Character)
  • Edit: Total XP (Persona)
  • Edit: Level (Persona)
  • Add ST Stat (Persona)
  • Add MA Stat (Persona)
  • Add EN Stat (Persona)
  • Add AG Stat (Persona)
  • Add LU Stat (Persona)
  • Increase Game Speed
  • Decrease Game Speed
  • Reset Game Speed
  • Edit: Game Speed

Included in the Fearless Revolution app
[Link]
This works well!

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Is cheat for Weapons, Armor and Acc doesn't work for cracked version?

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

Skill cards only work on joker's personas
Tried to search others team menber's persona addresses just like P5R's way,(search stats),it failed
It's easy to change other menber's persona's skills and characteristic whatever you like in P5R,but this game is different

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

qqqwer wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:25 am
Skill cards only work on joker's personas
Tried to search others team menber's persona addresses just like P5R's way,(search stats),it failed
It's easy to change other menber's persona's skills and characteristic whatever you like in P5R,but this game is different
Just use the Persona Stat Editor and change its skills.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

deary5 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:01 am
Is cheat for Weapons, Armor and Acc doesn't work for cracked version?
No, but if you know how to find weapons in the memory viewer you can add them? That's how I did it. Trying to match my saves on PS4 from my Japanese version.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Everything work on ckced version , just read script descs n go to proper menus and re-enable script.
P.S. PLS, Dear TS, add Persona change cheat, this is last what this game need XD

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:52 am
Everything work on ckced version , just read script descs n go to proper menus and re-enable script.
P.S. PLS, Dear TS, add Persona change cheat, this is last what this game need XD
can u give me your table? that works?