[Request] Sir Match-A-Lot (PC)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Sir Match-A-Lot (PC)

Post by gideon25 »

nvm.
Last edited by gideon25 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

EDIT: Forgot something in the script first one won't work!, get the v2 version Also, just select YES if it says error in script
Ok got it.

Instructions:
For Gold:
Be in the main Gameworld (where you can Shop). NOW look at your current gold that you have. Open the gold script and look here (LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE IN BOLD):
----------------------------------
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(formenu,sirmatchalot.exe,39 48 08 0F 95 C1 85 C9 74 * F3 0F 7E 00 66 0F D6 06 F3 0F 7E 40 08 66 0F D6 46 08 E9 * * * * 8B 4C 24 10 8B 54 24 14) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(readmenujump)
registersymbol(readmenujump)
//label(cash)

newmem:
cmp [eax+08],#19
jne code
cmp ebx, 90
jne code
cmp [eax],#50 // Put in amount of your current cash here DURING MAIN GAME World, then select ok to save script, then shop, Buy a Hammer
jne code
cmp [eax+08],ecx
setne cl
test ecx,ecx
reassemble(formenu+8)
//mov [eax],#9999999
movq xmm0,[cash]
jmp return

code
etc...........
----------------------------------------

Ok once your current amount is put into the script at that line. Select ok (whcih will save the script). NOW activate the script, open the shop and Buy a hammer. Your gold amount will go into the negative. That means it worked! NOW, go ahead and close the game out and then reopen the game to see your REAL 5M gold.

Ok for the yellow bugs, be in the PUZZLE game and collect a some bugs (like an odd numer like 7 or 21 or something). Then open script and put in the current amount that your have collected. The hit ok to save script, then activate script and collect more bugs and finish out the level. Now I would go ahead and close the game so cheat engine is no longer attached.
Attachments
sirmatchalot_G25v2.CT
version 2: forgot something in the script! 5M gold and 5M yellow bugs
(6.74 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:29 pm
Ok once your current amount is put into the script at that line. Select ok (whcih will save the script). NOW activate the script, open the shop and Buy a hammer. Your gold amount will go into the negative. That means it worked! NOW, go ahead and close the game out and then reopen the game to see your REAL 5M gold.
Didn't go into negatives. Just wasted my coins. Only thing I got was when I put the amount in and saved it said there was a script error in line 51 or something. I put my amount after the // so not sure what else I was supposed to do?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:50 am
gideon25 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:29 pm
Didn't go into negatives. Just wasted my coins. Only thing I got was when I put the amount in and saved it said there was a script error in line 51 or something. I put my amount after the // so not sure what else I was supposed to do?
NO, not after the //. Sorry. Ignore the error, just hit yes, or ok

newmem:
cmp [eax+08],#19
jne code
cmp ebx, 90
jne code
cmp [eax],#50 <<<-----Put in amount of your current cash in front of the # sign., my current amount is 50 here. The // is for COMMENTS, not code, the script ignores everything in front of // :P
jne code
cmp [eax+08],ecx
setne cl
test ecx,ecx
reassemble(formenu+8)
movq xmm0,[cash]
jmp return

code:
cmp [eax+08],ecx
setne cl
test ecx,ecx

reassemble(formenu+8)
movq xmm0,[eax]
jmp return

readmenujump:
reassemble(formenu+8)

cash:
dq 500000

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Okay it will take some time to get 150 coins to try the table as I'm on the harder levels. Please bear with me.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:48 pm
Okay it will take some time to get 150 coins to try the table as I'm on the harder levels. Please bear with me.
You don't have to get 150 coins! I NEVER SAID THAT! I guess I should have said CLICK THE BUY A HAMMER BUTTON! :P Just put in your current amount and ATTEMPT to buy a hammer. Come on, I was doing it with 40-50 coins and it was working.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 pm
You don't have to get 150 coins! I NEVER SAID THAT! I guess I should have said CLICK THE BUY A HAMMER BUTTON! :P Just put in your current amount and ATTEMPT to buy a hammer. Come on, I was doing it with 40-50 coins and it was working.
Sorry I have learning difficulties so I misunderstood. Anyway I did end up getting it to work so thank you! Do I need to have the table activated every time I play or just when I want more coins?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

pferreira wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:05 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 pm
Sorry I have learning difficulties so I misunderstood. Anyway I did end up getting it to work so thank you! Do I need to have the table activated every time I play or just when I want more coins?
No, once you get the coins/bugs they are saved. No reason you should need more than 5Million in one play through. If you start a new game/start over or delete your save game and start over you will have to follow the same process. Give yourself the stuff and then you are done.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Awesome thanks!