[Request] Code Vein (Windows Store /GamePass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Code Vein (Windows Store /GamePass)

Post by GipsyDanger »

Infinite Health
God Mode/Invulnerable
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Items
easy Kill

[Link]

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Code Vein (Windows Store /GamePass)

Post by PureReality »

Yes would love to see this as well!

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

I would also be interested in this!

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Welp, having a bit of an issue with this one, base addresses keep changing and pointer scans are taking forever. Right now I was able to get a decent pointer to the player class and tracked down a few decent variables to get the ball rolling. Couldn't use much of what was already existing for this game as most opcodes were completely off.

right now I have:
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited Items NEEDS FURTHER TESTING. All it does for now is it won't spend existing items in inventory but this does not max items - Pointer to Health Value I don't have a script working right now for Unlimited Health as the damage function is shared to all objects but you can set and lock this value. - Pointer to Haze Value You can edit existing Haze, won't update on screen GUI unless the value changes but it does actually increase in inventory - Pointer to Weapon 1 Damage Value Don't have instant kill yet, but you can set a fixed value for your first's weapon's base damage which will essentially do the same thing.
I'll try to work on it more but for now it's all I have time to do. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

CodeVein_byKajih_0_1.CT
(37.52 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

CodeVein_byKajih_0_2.CT
- Unlimited health added
(38.08 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

CodeVein_byKajih_1_0.CT
- Removed Weapon 1 Damage Value
- Added Instant Kill script (Works only on Weapons, not Abilities/Spells)
(39.6 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by kajih on Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

kajih wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 pm
Welp, having a bit of an issue with this one, base addresses keep changing and pointer scans are taking forever. Right now I was able to get a decent pointer to the player class and tracked down a few decent variables to get the ball rolling. Couldn't use much of what was already existing for this game as most opcodes were completely off.

right now I have:
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited Items NEEDS FURTHER TESTING. All it does for now is it won't spend existing items in inventory but this does not max items - Pointer to Health Value I don't have a script working right now for Unlimited Health as the damage function is shared to all objects but you can set and lock this value. - Pointer to Haze Value You can edit existing Haze, won't update on screen GUI unless the value changes but it does actually increase in inventory - Pointer to Weapon 1 Damage Value Don't have instant kill yet, but you can set a fixed value for your first's weapon's base damage which will essentially do the same thing.
I'll try to work on it more but for now it's all I have time to do. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
So it looks like things are working correctly, I would say don't up the damage value to high or you might run into a fatal crash at some point or another like I did after beating oliver.

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Yeah anytime that you lock a value in place you can get into access violations Which is why I try to avoid using them. With that said, I think I have the unlimited health settled, so that's one more value you don't need to lock. Try it out, let me know if you run into more issues and I'll try and figure out a better way to handle damage dealt.

Changes:
- removed health value pointer
- added unlimited health script
Attachments
CodeVein_byKajih_0_2.CT
(38.08 KiB) Downloaded 750 times

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

kajih wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:01 pm
Yeah anytime that you lock a value in place you can get into access violations Which is why I try to avoid using them. With that said, I think I have the unlimited health settled, so that's one more value you don't need to lock. Try it out, let me know if you run into more issues and I'll try and figure out a better way to handle damage dealt.

Changes:
- removed health value pointer
- added unlimited health script
So far so good! I haven't messed with the "Damage Value" all that much since my first crash, but tbh if we could get that switch from "Pointer to Weapon 1 Damage Value" into just a "one hit kill" for all weapons that would be great, especially if it doesn't cause any crashes.

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Alright, here's my final version with the Instant Kill added. I want to note however that Instant Kill damage is locked at 150k base damage, I haven't completed the game but I am assuming that is enough for all monsters if not then you can right-click and edit the script, the damage variable is set at this line:

Code: Select all

push (float)150000
just change the 150000 float value to whatever you want. Also this Instant Kill is only set on weapons, it won't work on ability/spells that does damage, that's a whole other section and I don't have time to look further into it right now.

CodeVein_byKajih_1_0.CT
(39.6 KiB) Downloaded 518 times

deacon50976
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deacon50976 »

Is there anyway to edit your character name

Nishaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nishaven »

I can't activate it. "error while scanning for aob's playerhook : playerHook error : Not all results found"