Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sinykk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by sinykk »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:51 pm

--> for Patreon patrons. See my signature.
So I signed up with your Patreon but I don't see the table. This is all I see. Image

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

off3nc3 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:55 pm
I've undeleted your post as it doesn't conflict with anything. The table on Patreon is this table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14340. It does have its own Give Item Lua script, which has nothing to do with the code in the Inventory Editor. I'm not including or updating anything from this topic separately, as the Inventory Editor is not my work. Wouldn't make any sense to use other people's work and earn whatever from it.. So post away ;)
sinykk wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:08 pm
So I signed up with your Patreon
I've PMed you on Patreon.

Moonshaft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moonshaft »

off3nc3 wrote:
Tested it myself , full materials , major runes it WORKS but the Helix gear I still cannot make it stick , even with the suggestion from cs.rin.ru of making another New Save game. It seems Ubi added some kind of anti-duplicate system which flags the gear. The Carolingian mythical set was the only one that still works for me while trying this.
I tried using this table to modify the amount of opals in my inventory and it doesn't seem to be taking. Cheat Engine reads that I should have 500 but it won't update to reflect that in game. I've tried entering/leaving windows as well as reloading saves.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Moonshaft wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:31 am
I tried using this table to modify the amount of opals in my inventory
I would appreciate it if you did the most minimal effort there and googled "opal" "assassin's creed". Or even with Ubi's site..

Deduct for yourself why it's not working T_T.

Moonshaft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moonshaft »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:31 am
Moonshaft wrote:
I tried using this table to modify the amount of opals in my inventory
I would appreciate it if you did the most minimal effort there and googled "opal" "assassin's creed". Or even with Ubi's site..

Deduct for yourself why it's not working T_T.
+1 idiot points for me! Thanks anyway!

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:42 pm
The table is already updated for 1.1.2 (since some AOBs don't work in current one) and includes aforementioned changes. As in you can use the 'GiveItem' script to give yourself hash|amount. It works like with Immortal Fenyx table in this topic -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14542. Yes, for Patreon patrons.
Awesome, thank you
just_a_mage wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:28 pm
Where can we find the 1.1.2 table?
either use the one i linked to above, the one that was posted by off3nc3 after me (might be same as the one i linked), or sunbeam's table on his patreon
off3nc3 wrote:
Tested it myself , full materials , major runes it WORKS but the Helix gear I still cannot make it stick , even with the suggestion from cs.rin.ru of making another New Save game. It seems Ubi added some kind of anti-duplicate system which flags the gear. The Carolingian mythical set was the only one that still works for me while trying this.
is this the table i linked to above? not sure why only carolingian would stick.. users on cs.rin.ru reported keeping everything so long as it was on a new save, or a save from before you first added the item with *.CT .. interesting.. now im not sure what to make of that.
Moonshaft wrote:
I tried using this table to modify the amount of opals in my inventory and it doesn't seem to be taking.
i commend sunbeam for his measured response.. you got off easy. But yes, you cannot modify anything that is server side.. and quite frankly i would refrain from even attempting it, i'd hate for you to get flagged/banned for trying to hack the opal. manipulating local files/processes is one thing, but editing a server-side variable.. i'd avoid that just to be cautious

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

i may have missed this information, sorry if I did.. but has anyone pulled and posted the hash ID for foreign supplies yet? I checked the google docs spreadsheet but last update to it was 4 weeks ago. I'll keep digging

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

updated hash dump from budabum (for those who dont follow threads on other sites)
Attachments
budabum - dump1.1.2.txt.zip
(94.06 KiB) Downloaded 458 times

Panjooo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Panjooo »

can someone make a video of how to use th 1.1.2???

JumpingSeahorse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JumpingSeahorse »

Also encountering the issue where most of the Helix pack items are not staying in the inventory. Carolingian and Yuletide stuff is sticking around.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I am still trying to understand what the fuck is wrong with you, people. First-up, the cosmetics bring no actual value to your gameplay. Other than LOOKS, you're still short on stats, you have low damage, etc. I can only think this retarded demand for Helix items comes solely from the fact that no one is interested in reading or using logical common sense, but base their wishful thinking only on "how cool it looks". You still end-up using tables or trainers, changing damage multiplier and cheating your ass off.. even with Helix items on :| So.. why the actual fuck are you still pushing on this subject? To.. what? Record youtube videos of how cool you look in game and show off? I swear, in all years I've played games, the sense of cosmetics has eluded me. All people do is defend themselves, bitching at me, that "you don't tell me how I play".. but never.. ever.. admit that it makes no fucking sense to them, that it brings no value other than LOOKS.

So have your superficial go at it, keep doing what you do. We all know in the end, on some other forum somewhere, facebook or other social media sites, you're blatantly expressing your discontent with the game anyway. Even with an inventory editor and getting all these items you will still whine Ubisoft this and that, micro-transactions and other bullshit. Cuz that's how human nature is: even when you have it all, it's still not enough to make you happy.

P.S.: To those who'll tell me how they wanna play legit.. fuck off: you're on a CHEATING site. The fact that you use this editor to get items and don't use any other scripts/tables/trainers for god/ammo/etc., just pure gameplay with hacked Helix items, is still CHEATING. I'm sure you've trained your mind to think you're not cheating, but you are. End of discussion.

Zeppe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zeppe »

Any cool new items in 1.1.2?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dead213End wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm
damn dawg, take breath and relax. [...] hope you find some peace my friend
That's the problem with today's internet: most of the people see a "fuck" or whatever curse word in a post, their "people advocate" instincts kick in and start scolding the "angered" user, advising him to more calmer pastures. Well.. if there's freedom of speech and we're all entitled to our opinions, cuz that's fair, here's mine: I don't need your fucking advice.

Of course people have their own reasons for doing whateverthefuck makes their soul jiggle and psyche feel cozy and warm inside. Of course you wouldn't talk to me about the meaning of all of this, how it makes you feel, what's your end goal with pure cosmetics and so on. You would talk to a dear friend or your priest in the confessional about it. Cuz that's also the trust level people portray online. Always shit-posting and making fun of stuff cuz "the world is cruel and too serious". But when I come in and say "go fuck yourselves", you forget all about that. You turn into Dalai fucking Llama and guide me to spiritual peace. Why? Is there absolution in expressing yourselves as calm, peaceful people? You fucking know you aren't that way. Wanna discuss degrees of calm or anger?.. Bottom line: everything that someone posts is subjective. I have an opinion, you have one. You should stick to impersonal talk and refrain from giving advice. In a similar manner in which my post came across to you, so did yours seem to me. I bolded that word cuz you fuckwads never ASK, you DICTATE from assumptions. "Hey, SunBeam, are you pissed on something? Let us know." - no -> "You should be like this, do this and that." Interpret it however you want, just don't fucking dare telling me I'm seeking attention. Remember I posted something, you replied to that. You could've easily said nothing, so anything that goes past these 2-3 posts isn't attention seeking. It's a dialogue now. Wanna continue, let me know. Else, we stop here and mind our rants as if nothing happened.

Back on track, here's a question: you've never been told by someone in your life a certain thing that helped you not go through the same process as they did? Like for example if I tell you - "Outfits, weapons, all cosmetic crap in the game doesn't add any value to your gameplay." - would you believe me? Or would you still want to see for yourself, to say after 1-2 weeks or months "meh, he was right"? That's my point here. Aside from cycling them out and feeling some sort of VIP-feeling that you've cheated some system and "fuck you, Ubisoft, I got them for free", there's nothing else to it. And that feeling I just mentioned lasts.. how long? Not to mention with the current adjustments in place, you lose said Helix items every time you go to main menu, then back in-game. So you've what.. traded the grind of getting them from gameplay or paying for them.. for the grind of always having to re-get them every time you go into game world? Super trade :D But then again, who am I to tell you what to do with your time, right? In short: I shouldn't dare tell you that. But at the same time, when people want some table update, I should do it for free.. cuz fuck my time. Right? My time isn't valuable, yours is. See the perspective? I know I've jumped from one subject to another, I was just trying to get a point across.

This is just a discussion, no one takes it personally, no one fights. I hope you (plural) get that. Don't like it, don't post. But instead of that, when you don't like someone's attitude, you post portraying as the opposite "good guy", just to unconsciously feel good about yourself and how the public will perceive you. Good beats bad in every fairy tale.

Just some cents on online human psychology. How a lot of shit is paradoxical and hypocritical.

Peace out.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Zeppe wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 pm
Any cool new items in 1.1.2?
So far the items from the River Raid are in the item dumps posted earlier in this topic and they work just fine if you use any compatible item editor or script though the main armor set itself is just a white variant of the Thegn / Thane armor and it has the same thing about upgrades going from basic to entirely gilded.
(Not a huge fan of it but oh well it's something almost all the sets share.)

Sword and shield are entirely new though and there's the boat cosmetic items I think you have to clear the raid goal (10?) within the week or so for that reward legitimately whereas the armor set and weapons are from bigger fortress raids in this mode though randomized whether you get a piece or not from each of the three maps so some grinding required for legit unlocking of this.
(The rest I believe were various settlement decoration items and a tattoo set?)

There's two other DLC folders with the patch though after the large one with the river raid content so there is a likelihood of more gear that just hasn't been dug up yet and after that the Druid DLC in March maybe April for the next bit of new content but Ubisoft could do a 1.1.3 or whatever update between introducing more Helix gear.
(Although the new stuff added with 1.1.2 here is probably up next for store promotion following the Gothic armor set from last time.)

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

is it possible for someone to list just the new items you receive for the River Raid like was done for the Yule event?

thanks!