Phoenix Point (Windows Store)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Phoenix Point (Windows Store)

Post by Mudi »

CE Table for Phoenix Point on Microsoft Store

Game Link: [Link]
Game Version: 1.10.1164.0

CE Table Features:
- Unlimited move and action points for soldiers during combat

Download:
  • PhoenixPoint.CT
    version 1.0
    (3.71 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
    (Mar 20, 2020: for game version 1.0.56200.0)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Mudi on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phoenix Point (Windows Store)

Post by Rhark »

Awesome :)

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Thank you for the Table. Testing it, and the movement point work, but not the SP.
Not sure about the paralysis option, as I'm not sure what that even is, I'm guessing it will come later in the game.

Also the SP can be found as a float, and the resources can be found as 4bytes so easy enough.

Thanks again for the table.

C4rter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C4rter »

Thank you for this table. I'm struggling in the last mission of the game and unlimited Action Points would be really helpful.
But I can't get it working with the latest Windows Store version.
Can you please adjust this table so it works with the current Windows Store version? It would be highly appreciated.

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

C4rter wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:07 pm
Thank you for this table. I'm struggling in the last mission of the game and unlimited Action Points would be really helpful.
Can you please adjust this table so it works with the current Windows Store version? It would be highly appreciated.
I updated the table for the latest version of the game in Microsoft Store, as of now. See the download links in the first post of this thread.
The updated table provides unlimited move and action points for soldiers during combat.

C4rter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C4rter »

Mudi wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:44 am
C4rter wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:07 pm
I updated the table for the latest version of the game in Microsoft Store, as of now. See the download links in the first post of this thread.
The updated table provides unlimited move and action points for soldiers during combat.
Awesome, thank you for your fast response. I'll try it out tonight.

C4rter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C4rter »

I tried it and managed to finish the final mission. No way I could have done it without this. That mission is just plain crazy. Huge difficulty spike compared to everything else in the game.

Your table worked well. But there were certain cases when I ended up with soldiers without AP.
In the end I did it with my two snipers, they worked the best and always restored their AP to 3/4 or 4/4.
But my heavies and regular soldiers at some point went to zero and could not restore it automatically. My soldiers after firing two or three times had 0 AP. I had one heavy that restored his AP as well, another just went to zero after shooting two times.
I'm not sure how that happened. Maybe moving between shots helps. I think that always restores the AP to 3 or 4.

But anyway, it was a HUGE help and I have to thank you again!

Mudi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudi »

C4rter wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:40 pm
Your table worked well. But there were certain cases when I ended up with soldiers without AP.
Thank you for reporting the issue.
I believe I solved it, and updated the table (see version 03 in the download list).
I played 2 missions with this new table and it was working.