Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by themaoci »

Bypass with CE7.1 and csrss still works

about features Genshin Impact v1.1.ct file and
- Player Speedhack (WORKS - No Bans)
- Freeze Enemy/God Mode (WORKS - No Bans)
- Q skill no cooldown (Semi works its enabling skill but you cannot cast it...)
- Instant Bow Charge (WORKS - No Bans)

those are things i checked i tried to get E skills cooldown AOB but its too hard cause i wasnt doing it in a first place... if someone have a way to find it i will gladly took opportunity to learn how to get those places in this unity game ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pondopc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pondopc »

if you wanna use cheat. Don't login at sanity time check by Server .

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

pondopc wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:37 pm
I tried this, got trapped. The offset is the true way. [Just like when dr strange showed his one finger to tony stark].

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

The Trainer isnt working for me i did everything what the read me said but it still isnt working

pondopc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pondopc »

sutton0028 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:06 am
pondopc wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:37 pm
I tried this, got trapped. The offset is the true way. [Just like when dr strange showed his one finger to tony stark].
i just unlock in 2036 . sorry

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 am
Seeing Sunbeam here got me excited LOL, love your work on the Borderlands series.
I think you should talk to ashthebloody. I think he has a private CT that he's selling for $50 a pop. He swears it's 100% undetected.
My opinion though, most people get banned via server side sanity checks rather than hack detection.
I haven't hacked since my alt got banned messing around with a damage hack method via character talents 2-3 months ago, things could've changed i dunno.

As for how the 2 bypasses work.
The first one works by disguising CE as csrss.exe. The anti cheat doesn't block csrss.exe so we can attach CE and read memory that way.
The second one works by patching the game DLL so that it does not look for the anti cheat kernel driver. Once in game, the driver is killed and the client will run without it letting us use CE as much as we want.

devilangelsoul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by devilangelsoul »

what is the best bypass method?
and on the front page i saw more than one cheat table, which one is the best?

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

devilangelsoul wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:28 pm
The best one is whichever works for you. no guarantees that you won't get banned no matter what other cheaters say. if you want to learn the good practices that may or may not improve your account's chances of survival, then do some back reading, but there is still no guarantee.

devilangelsoul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by devilangelsoul »

cheatH12 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:09 pm
devilangelsoul wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:28 pm
The best one is whichever works for you. no guarantees that you won't get banned no matter what other cheaters say. if you want to learn the good practices that may or may not improve your account's chances of survival, then do some back reading, but there is still no guarantee.
actually i was just looking for infinite stamina, but it doesn't work in any cheat table i downloaded

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

cheatH12 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:44 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Seeing Sunbeam here got me excited LOL, love your work on the Borderlands series.
I think you should talk to ashthebloody. I think he has a private CT that he's selling for $50 a pop. He swears it's 100% undetected.
My opinion though, most people get banned via server side sanity checks rather than hack detection.
I haven't hacked since my alt got banned messing around with a damage hack method via character talents 2-3 months ago, things could've changed i dunno.

The first one works by disguising CE as csrss.exe. The anti cheat doesn't block csrss.exe so we can attach CE and read memory that way.
The second one works by patching the game DLL so that it does not look for the anti cheat kernel driver. Once in game, the driver is killed and the client will run without it letting us use CE as much as we want.
Do you know how to test for sanity check?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

+33151915 ( to hex ) and 90 90

Dump data 1.3.2
[Link]

lostruins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lostruins »

asthebloody wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Dump data 1.3.2
[Link]
thank you, friend.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

CrewMaster wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:46 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:44 pm
SunBeam wrote:

Do you know how to test for sanity check?
I did some tests back then. I was hardcore into re-rolling so i had a lot of alt accounts. Essentially the accounts that i played safe on didnt get banned. the ones where I did too much damage for my level or progressed too fast (AR 20 in a few hours) got banned within 24 hours. even if i used the same kind of hacks for all of them.
Damage hack was the most dangerous. Every alt account i used it on got banned, even if I use low multipliers. Then i tested it on a couple of older accounts that i never hacked on before, the one where i used a small multiplier survived, the other one where i used x5 was banned in a day.
Another thing i noticed is that really low AR accounts (<10) don't seem to be checked. I used various hacks to reroll faster, those accounts are still alive to this day. in fact, my main account right now, AR 54, was rolled using hacks. I just never used hacks on it after i decided to use it as my main.

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

asthebloody wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Dump data 1.3.2
[Link]
wait, what is this, Sir?

xdreakn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xdreakn »

I am a noob, can anyone explain why I cannot open the cheat engine?