Valheim

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Valheim

Post by PureReality »

Akira wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:17 pm
PureReality wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
How will the "-Bigger Inventory" cheat affect items that are in those extra slots when you turn the cheat cheat off or log out and back in?
It will move em back into the normal slots, didn't tested what happens when you have not enough free slots.
Just move them into a chest before deactivating :D.
Hmm def didn't move things back to normal slots at least as non-host.. Seems to pretty much lock all your inventory/chest slots that didn't have items in them previously, and any items you picked up in your travels is pretty much gone after deactivation. Also causes a sync issue so people can't open chests up at all until everyone relogs.

So all in all I would suggest not enabling the bigger inventory cheat if you are not host.. I haven't tested as a host yet but will do so eventually.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

PureReality wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:18 pm
Hmm def didn't move things back to normal slots at least as non-host.. Seems to pretty much lock all your inventory/chest slots that didn't have items in them previously, and any items you picked up in your travels is pretty much gone after deactivation. Also causes a sync issue so people can't open chests up at all until everyone relogs.

So all in all I would suggest not enabling the bigger inventory cheat if you are not host.. I haven't tested as a host yet but will do so eventually.
Just as all of my cheats i made it in my own local server, so no idea if it would work as client.

Works fine in singleplayer / local server.

benny6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benny6 »

Thanks for the update, liking the new features.

I think it was mentioned farther back but were you able to find a way to keep the buffs from eating food from counting down?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Fantastic work! I didn't expect such an expansive table so quickly. Looking forward to using it.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Table went from 5MB to 237KB, normal?

Haven't tested anything yet, but I find that strange. (but welcomed :P)

EDIT: Oh you zipped it up. Derp!

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

The expanded inventory will usually delete items if you die, but rarely you keep everything. Not sure what causes you to keep stuff.
Last edited by chaos915 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

How does the "Get Day" cheat work? Does it advance time to the next day, or does the "time of day" not change when cheat is activated/deactivated?

And with the "Get Wind" cheat, when I activate, it becomes windy, but deactivating it, it's still windy... Can there be a turn off for wind?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Special wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:18 pm
How does the "Get Day" cheat work? Does it advance time to the next day, or does the "time of day" not change when cheat is activated/deactivated?

And with the "Get Wind" cheat, when I activate, it becomes windy, but deactivating it, it's still windy... Can there be a turn off for wind?
Get Day = activate it and it becomes day / deactivate it and it resets to the original time.

Get Wind = activate it and it gets windy / deactivate and it should reset to the normal wind.

azulusthra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by azulusthra »

bluepanda wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:30 pm
The "Unlimited Arrow" script is 1:1 acting like the "No item consumption" or how ever it was called, script goes as follow:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
enablescript('InventoryRemoveItem2_alloc','InventoryRemoveItem2_save',string.format('%X',mono_compile_method(mono_findMethods('Inventory','RemoveItem')[2])),[[
label(newmem)
label(returnhere)
label(%s)
registersymbol(%s)

%s:
newmem:
cmp r8,01
jne short @f
mov al,01
ret
@@:
%s
jmp returnhere
%s:
db %X %s
%X:
jmp newmem
]])

autoAssemble([[
assert(Inventory:RemoveOneItem,55 48 8B EC)
Inventory:RemoveOneItem:
mov al,01
ret
]])

[DISABLE]

enablescript('InventoryRemoveItem2_alloc','InventoryRemoveItem2_save',string.format('%X',mono_compile_method(mono_findMethods('Inventory','RemoveItem')[2])),[[
%X:
readmem(%s+1,%u)
]],true)

autoAssemble([[
Inventory:RemoveOneItem:
db 55 48 8B EC
]])
It won't consume: Arrows, Food and such. Any way limiting your script just towards the arrow pointer or do they have a global value?
Can confirm this only happening on ores before smelting.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

Is there a way to have the "Get WInd" to change direction other than just north?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:59 pm
Is there a way to have the "Get WInd" to change direction other than just north?
Well just use the pointer/offset part.

Activate Me! - EnvMan (Change Weather & more)

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

Akira wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:30 pm
Emlorp wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:59 pm
Well just use the pointer/offset part.

Activate Me! - EnvMan (Change Weather & more)
I figured i was overlooking something very simple.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

would it be possible to prevent your food buffs from decaying over time

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

the Change the explore Radius (Minimap) script has the side effect of disabling the ability to remove or x out map markers. The glitch persists even if you turn the script off. The only fix is to log out and relog.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

chaos915 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:43 am
the Change the explore Radius (Minimap) script has the side effect of disabling the ability to remove or x out map markers. The glitch persists even if you turn the script off. The only fix is to log out and relog.
Thanks for letting me know.

I'm not really sure what the problem is, a lot of scripts i tried to make have problems like that.
For example:
Script to changed swim speed got a side effects which keeps your character from turning around while in water.
Change walk & run speed got the same error but while you're on land.
Change Place Distance (when building) got the side effect that you can't interact with other things like doors.

Ofc I'm looking into it to see if i can fix it somehow but in the meantime you can use the offset pointers to change these things.
Akira wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:24 pm
Pointers:
Local Player
-Everything you need
EnvMan
-Change Weather & more
ZNetScene
-Player Limit and more
Minimap
Game
-Character Name & more