Novice Cheater

[Solved]Nioh 2 remove the 300 level cap

Post by TheForgottenOne »

Game Name: Nioh 2
Game Engine: Don't know
Game Version: v1.2.5
Options Required: Remove the level cap
Steam Website:
Hi guys,can someone make a easy table which remove the 300 level cap in a new game,just like nioh 1?I love this game,but I really don't want to play the NG+ to reach max level 750.I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help.
Thanks!
Last edited by TheForgottenOne on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request]Nioh 2 remove the level cap

aww:(
can someone help?I think this isn't too hard.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

If you have a table with an EXP multiplier, or anything similar, go to beginning of the function. Right click it, 'Break & Trace', tick 'Step over...', and gain EXP. Then load another save with max level, do the same thing, and compare them. If the function doesn't trigger, then use the list of function that you have from the first 'Break & Trace', go to each function from right to left, until one of them is executed when you gain EXP. Then check at which point it does skip the EXP function. There will be around, something that checks max EXP or similar, and skip it.
Otherwise you'll need to wait for someone that has the game and feels like checking that.

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:20 am
If you have a table with an EXP multiplier, or anything similar, go to beginning of the function. Right click it, 'Break & Trace', tick 'Step over...', and gain EXP. Then load another save with max level, do the same thing, and compare them. If the function doesn't trigger, then use the list of function that you have from the first 'Break & Trace', go to each function from right to left, until one of them is executed when you gain EXP. Then check at which point it does skip the EXP function. There will be around, something that checks max EXP or similar, and skip it.
Otherwise you'll need to wait for someone that has the game and feels like checking that.
thanks!
well this sounds interesting,but I think the nioh games use amrita to level up character,not the exp points like other games.you need to use amrita to buy new levels.and my character is stuck in lv300 now.
it's sad that I only know a little about cheatengine,so I guess I have to wait now:(

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Nioh 2 remove the 300 level cap

Post by Noire Blackheart »

As far as I am aware the game has a in built anti cheat of sorts, if you go over max level or stats the game will crash ruining the save, I have no proof of this though, I am just passing something on I have heard.

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:01 pm
As far as I am aware the game has a in built anti cheat of sorts, if you go over max level or stats the game will crash ruining the save, I have no proof of this though, I am just passing something on I have heard.
yeah I think it's true

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

well,I just found a table which can remove the level cap for nioh 1 by limnono.
I think nioh 1 is similar to 2,so maybe someone who has experience can take a look at this table for the first game.
Attachments
nioh.ct
(17.29 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

aww no one can make a table for it this time?
so sad :(

TheForgottenOne
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Solved]Nioh 2 remove the 300 level cap

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15040&start=540
well,SinGul4ritY just made a table which can remove the level cap!
don't forget to thank him :)