Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by cutepp »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:43 pm
Yeah, seems I won't get any proper answers, because the game is shit and no one knowledgeable is at it. Just to clarify, I asked you how the game behaves and what are the possible detection methods. Not what table to use, press this hotkey and that tick and enable script X. I'm looking for methodology here, not how to use someone's already existing script or bypass. What does the bypass do, does anyone know? And don't tell me "you enable this script and it works"... I care shit for that, as I don't have the game and can't/won't use it. However, if what you tell me/I read is interesting enough, I might have a look..
Judging by most join dates/post counts of posters, I wouldn't be surprised if people joined just to cheat in this game. That coupled with the relatively low value of cheating in this game (mostly single player, not much money to be made besides selling accounts) would help explain why there's very few tech folk interested. Whereas a game like maplestory is still getting things like packet editing and updated bypasses to Gameguard due in part to how much value there is. Also probably because Gameguard is used in other games too, whereas the only thing I see about this game's detection is that it's a kernel level driver, making any usermode bypasses useless. Either that, or the people that have knowledge are keeping on the down low to prevent any patching or widespread use.

There was a project last committed to 4 months ago that might give some insight:
[Link]

To clarify, I obviously fall into the same category (joined recently, only lurked before) so I am kind of speaking out of my ass here. Only started getting into writing scripts (via aob template once I've found the relevant instructions, creating and comparing signatures) and basic asm last week so obviously I'm in no position to contribute. Just my 2 cents on why.

EDIT: If the below poster is talking about this post (page 65), link is dead unless there's another source.
maledictum_666 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:36 am
some kind soul reverse-engineered the anticheat lib. [Link]
do what you will with this info, might be helpful to some.
EDIT2: This might be helpful though...
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by cutepp on Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lostruins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lostruins »

someone did reverse engineer the anti-cheat for this game, mhyprot. That was some time ago, though.

i'll just be happy if anyone could upload the offset to edit in unityplayer to prevent force close of the client when you end Mhyprot.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

cutepp wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:09 pm
OK, now I have an understanding what's going on. The game uses external protection from some anti-cheat that operates pretty much in EAC style: driver, ObCallbacks, kernel-mode stuff. Since the github article talks about unloading the driver, I am going to assume here that the game doesn't check if it's running, as well as not using auth via driver to log the player in. If there even is such a login feature (haven't played it). So the real bypass would be a tool that can either emulate their protection and run instead - OR - a kernel-mode driver capable of elevation and unregistering ObCallbacks (Google on those if you don't know what they are).

lostruins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lostruins »

the game does check if the anti-cheat is running. if it's unloaded the game will crash. The workaround was to edit the unityplayer.dll in the games root folder to disable the check. my understanding is most people are using this games anti-cheat to develop driver level cheats in other games since it is a root level kernel with valid signatures.

raeli
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raeli »

With edited unityplayer.dll, closed mhyprot2 and custom ce I have 3 accounts that aren't banned and cheated since 1.1 which I used freeze enemy and no-cd on spiral abyss but whenever I use player speedhack to go open a teleport location or something I get banned
Last edited by raeli on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

stasis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stasis »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:19 pm
Yes, you are correct. Anyone with experience in going through BE or EAC will have an easy time with this game. Aside from their driver, they do have basic integrity checks in place as well. There are also some checks on coordinates to make sure players don't get too far from an initial position too quickly. Might have other validation checks on certain values like damage etc. These weren't in place back in 1.0 or 1.1.

People saying "sanity" checks usually have no clue what they are talking about.

lostruins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lostruins »

does anybody know the offset to edit in unityplayer.dll for 1.3?

I'd also appreciate if somebody could point me to resources to learn how to find the address(es) that need to be modified

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

lostruins wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 am
does anybody know the offset to edit
It would prove more useful in the long run understanding why some location in the code is patched the way it is in the long run. If I am saying this right, anything Unity is Microsoft IL. Patching raw data at some offset comes as part of knowing "what to patch" after at least a disassembly of the said executable. So tools like [Link] should prove useful.

Install it, load your binary, find some references related to what you think it checks (yeah, trial and error), then attempt to scan for the raw IL code with a hex editor in the original .exe. Then patch that to what you want the code to be. Even better, I think you can use JustDecompile to directly patch the binary. That's how I'd do it anyway.

I see a lot of the folks in this topic talk as if everyone around is familiar with their terms: "I do this and that, then use spiral and glaucoma and it works". I have no fucking clue what those are. So you either explain it like I'm stupid or don't flaunt those around as if anyone knows WTF you're talking about.. :)

ali.ee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ali.ee »

gomorrah08 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm
This is an ONLINE game wherein 99% you are playing solo/single player and 1% online/coop OR doing wishes which involves spending cash(GACHA GACHA GACHA).
I do believe that this game is pretending to be an multiplayer game while most of its content is single player and having and anti-cheat which monitors your pc most of the time? Don't be fooled being this an online game where in fact your only playing solo most of the time.
Don't waste your time because at end game there's not much to do, you only do 4 daily comission quests and spend some resins...rinse and repeat. And the new/monthly event quests can be done within a few minutes a day. There are plenty of games out there which are better/cheaper than this one.

Just my opinion if you cheat this game, use modified CE and add hotkeys(pressing M,C,B,Esc etc.. to disable) and disable cheats most of the time, use it only when in needed. Cheat wisely.

Updated 1.3:
Health Bar, Chest Esp, Stamina, Q Skill Charge, Jump Height? More likely to be teleport and Player coordinates.
got banned just using freeze and q skill charge.
I always turn them off when not in use and during area changes.
there might be one time where I forgot to turn off q skill during a level change.

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

ali.ee wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:55 pm
gomorrah08 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm
This is an ONLINE game wherein 99% you are playing solo/single player and 1% online/coop OR doing wishes which involves spending cash(GACHA GACHA GACHA).
I do believe that this game is pretending to be an multiplayer game while most of its content is single player and having and anti-cheat which monitors your pc most of the time? Don't be fooled being this an online game where in fact your only playing solo most of the time.
Don't waste your time because at end game there's not much to do, you only do 4 daily comission quests and spend some resins...rinse and repeat. And the new/monthly event quests can be done within a few minutes a day. There are plenty of games out there which are better/cheaper than this one.

Just my opinion if you cheat this game, use modified CE and add hotkeys(pressing M,C,B,Esc etc.. to disable) and disable cheats most of the time, use it only when in needed. Cheat wisely.

Updated 1.3:
Health Bar, Chest Esp, Stamina, Q Skill Charge, Jump Height? More likely to be teleport and Player coordinates.
got banned just using freeze and q skill charge.
I always turn them off when not in use and during area changes.
there might be one time where I forgot to turn off q skill during a level change.
unityplayer offset mod is THE ONLY WAY

nacchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nacchi »

can someone playing genshin with multiple instances in one pc? im looking for it:(
someone tell me should edit one file in genshin installation folder but idk where it is:(

lostruins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lostruins »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:45 am
lostruins wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:24 am
does anybody know the offset to edit
what a great post, more than I expected to get. I'm checking out the download you provided. thanks!

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

nacchi wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:59 pm
can someone playing genshin with multiple instances in one pc? im looking for it:(
someone tell me should edit one file in genshin installation folder but idk where it is:(
hmmmm....

lnt9090
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lnt9090 »

I need to edit the new hex offset to disable mhyprot2 in Uniplayer.dll :( anyone found it yet
old hex Offset 1EF9738 - 45 8B 08 change 45 31 C9 :(

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

lnt9090 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:28 am
I need to edit the new hex offset to disable mhyprot2 in Uniplayer.dll :( anyone found it yet
old hex Offset 1EF9738 - 45 8B 08 change 45 31 C9 :(
Yes brother, we are all waiting for this.