Cheater
Cheater

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by Kubuzeer »

qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:32 am
Kubuzeer wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:07 am

impossible, I used to play with x2 speed since the beginning, now I'm AR 41 and so far 0 bans
I used the PH method but after randomly getting disconnected I switched to csrss method, 0 problems
yes, me too...use crss before update 1.2 out until today. but the fact my account at AR 42 get banned
here the proof, see the date and time :cry:
are you sure you didn't enable the other options? tbh it's what caused the ban hammer, I myself see no other option what that could have been

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 am

are you sure you didn't enable the other options? tbh it's what caused the ban hammer, I myself see no other option what that could have been
very-very sure, from the beginning i'm only use 2x speed because i feel exploration and battle at this game need add more little flash, not use 3x speed because i read at this forum can be banned. and the rest is like I said earlier. :roll:

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

Very bad day! I just got banned too. Using only freeze and crss method. I'm sure the ban wave is just today.

keimashin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keimashin »

only freeze =ban and only X2 =ban ? fuck...

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 pm
Kubuzeer wrote:

very-very sure, from the beginning i'm only use 2x speed because i feel exploration and battle at this game need add more little flash, not use 3x speed because i read at this forum can be banned. and the rest is like I said earlier. :roll:
Weren't you also the person using no CD? Or was this a different account (you mentioned account that survive, no idea what that means in relation to this)? Quite possible with the update they also went back and banned accounts that used other hacks but unsure.
qiqichenx wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 am
cutepp wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh wow :O I'm gonna make 2 dummy accounts then and test just no CD. It's possible that safe hacks combined with other safe hacks can make an unsafe/bannable combination (like 2x alone good, no cd alone good, 2x + no cd = bad). Mind if I ask:

1. What chars you use No CD on? Any spells that cast a familiar that you spam (Xiangliang, Amber)
2. Did you crash at all during a play session with No CD on?

Don't know if it's char based, but I'd bet something like Amber or Xiangliang having 2 of their skills out at one time could be detectable but not sure.
1. yes, i'm using xiangling & Amber to spam elemental burst :D lately use Ganyu to spam E skill ( I use this with account that survive )
2. yep, always when changing map, not only for domain, entering building crash the game too. so, the script must be off and on again before and after entering new map
To add my experience, I also have an account at a high AR that I've only been using x2 speed on since the beginning, so far no ban. All other test accounts got banned (I didn't try PH method, only csrss, but I'm also unsure if 1.3 PH method has been checked since unityplayer.dll got updated and doubt the hacked unityplayer.dll changes will still apply or if genshin will detect a file integrity error and ban).

I wonder if you ever forgot to run as admin or possibly quickly checked another cheat and turned it off?

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Same here been using x2 and freeze -7 or Freeze all reach around AR42 without ban, I used it always every time I play. I'm using PH method but right not it is patch so, I will wait for the update for the patch DLL.

keimashin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keimashin »

mhhh the question is : wil it ban the next day ? next week ? next month..?

if it was "next day after cheat " its cool cauz we can know what is a problem but if its next month it could me anything

i did (on another account) 3 stage of spiral abyss if in 1 week we dont have more bans and my alt acc is safe im gonna try on my main
csrss method with only X2

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

cutepp wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:17 pm
qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 pm
Kubuzeer wrote:

Weren't you also the person using no CD? Or was this a different account (you mentioned account that survive, no idea what that means in relation to this)? Quite possible with the update they also went back and banned accounts that used other hacks but unsure.
qiqichenx wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 am
cutepp wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh wow :O I'm gonna make 2 dummy accounts then and test just no CD. It's possible that safe hacks combined with other safe hacks can make an unsafe/bannable combination (like 2x alone good, no cd alone good, 2x + no cd = bad). Mind if I ask:

1. What chars you use No CD on? Any spells that cast a familiar that you spam (Xiangliang, Amber)
2. Did you crash at all during a play session with No CD on?

Don't know if it's char based, but I'd bet something like Amber or Xiangliang having 2 of their skills out at one time could be detectable but not sure.
1. yes, i'm using xiangling & Amber to spam elemental burst :D lately use Ganyu to spam E skill ( I use this with account that survive )
2. yep, always when changing map, not only for domain, entering building crash the game too. so, the script must be off and on again before and after entering new map
To add my experience, I also have an account at a high AR that I've only been using x2 speed on since the beginning, so far no ban. All other test accounts got banned (I didn't try PH method, only csrss, but I'm also unsure if 1.3 PH method has been checked since unityplayer.dll got updated and doubt the hacked unityplayer.dll changes will still apply or if genshin will detect a file integrity error and ban).

I wonder if you ever forgot to run as admin or possibly quickly checked another cheat and turned it off?
yes, it was me with another 2 account only for check the script...and recently is my another account that survive only with 2x speed and occasionaly freeze. but, it's banned now.

"I wonder if you ever forgot to run as admin or possibly quickly checked another cheat and turned it off?" : nope, always run as admin, and for this account, yesterday I'm not using script beside 2x speed.

Idk, what different with another member here that use same script (2x speed) and still not get banned. because what method I use is still same from the beginning (before patch 1.2 out)

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

keimashin wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 pm

if it was "next day after cheat " its cool cauz we can know what is a problem but if its next month it could me anything

i did (on another account) 3 stage of spiral abyss if in 1 week we dont have more bans and my alt acc is safe im gonna try on my main
That is the question. to add things up, I still have account that sometimes use no CD script, and sometimes use 2x speed + freeze. and yesterday I checked after the banned account and that account (2x sometimes no CD) still survive. but account that only use 2x speed and occasionaly freeze, banned yesterday :lol:

maybe what did mihoyo do to "detect" is real time with specific "work hour", but account that not ONline at the moment not getting banned. (just my assumption, because my another account that getting banned is where I still online just like yesterday) and the other is 1 day after the cheat :ph34r:

aspectlost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aspectlost »

Just got banned, only used 2x Speed and Freeze all. It's detected officially. Been using it for a good week and just was playing couple hours ago but i got striked down. I wasn't playing with the cheat all day today because of people saying they got banned. Was using the 2nd bypass crss since PH is patched. Hopefully this trainer gets an update soon. 1 month ban </3

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

qiqichenx wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:32 am
yes, me too...use crss before update 1.2 out until today. but the fact my account at AR 42 get banned
here the proof, see the date and time :cry:
We got the same ban duration, interesting.
keimashin wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 pm

That is the tricky part it will not ban you the next day you activated a script. If people post their ban duration and the date and time they got ban it will help us determine a bit.
aspectlost wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:09 am
Just got banned, only used 2x Speed and Freeze all. It's detected officially. Been using it for a good week and just was playing couple hours ago but i got striked down. I wasn't playing with the cheat all day today because of people saying they got banned. Was using the 2nd bypass crss since PH is patched. Hopefully this trainer gets an update soon. 1 month ban </3
May I ask the date and time you activated the cheat and your ban duration?

aspectlost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aspectlost »

aspectlost wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:09 am
May I ask the date and time you activated the cheat and your ban duration?
Ban Period: 2021-03-08 15:07:39
Also I activated it pretty much yesterday morning. 9am or 10am PST. Been using it since 1.2

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

how strict is the game on no skill and special cooldown? that's all i wanna use. Anyone been banned for using the 2?

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

miwagre wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 am
how strict is the game on no skill and special cooldown? that's all i wanna use. Anyone been banned for using the 2?
yes 8-)

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

miwagre wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 am
Sure ban, my dude.