Bloons TD6 [+24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Extractur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+9]

Post by Extractur »

jsilva wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:33 pm
Player index is your online profile, nk account and what is linked to what. Profile.save is your offline profile with your items and medals. Good thing is you can be banned by player index, create a new account under a new facebook or email or steam via family share and paste your offline save there.
wait where do I paste my offline save?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Extractur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+23]

Post by Extractur »

is anyone getting this "object refrence not set to an instance of an object" thing. What does it mean?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

My notes on this game. I own Steam version and usually firewall block steam (after going offline) and games normally. I don't have experience with the other platforms but presumably is similar.

Bloons requires to at least connect online once to start. This is to download files to the "C:\Users\<User>\AppData\LocalLow\Ninja Kiwi\BloonsTD6" folder. This is likely the daily challenges and leader board information. These files can be backed up or copied from another computer afaik but game will not start without them.

The user saves for steam are stored under "Steam\userdata\<userid>\960090\local\link" these are not required to start but this is where all of the user game content is. If you delete everything it will just restart you at starter tutorial with nothing but will start. I'd recommend anyone using tables to back up these folders up at least once before you start using the tables then if anything goes wrong while offline you can restore them.

Epsilon11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Epsilon11 »

Hi, will using the trainer offline get banned or less likely to get banned? thanks :ph34r:

jiyoung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jiyoung »

so ive reinstalled both ce and bloons and i still cant get any of the scripts to work. every time i activate it it has a short delay then nothing happens after the load
is there some sort of program mod i need to do to make ce scripts to work?
ive even tried using ce scrips in the offline mode and still to no prevail

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

jiyoung wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:25 am
so ive reinstalled both ce and bloons and i still cant get any of the scripts to work. every time i activate it it has a short delay then nothing happens after the load
I'm pretty sure that you just are not using the last version. If it doesn't enable, it's because you're using an incompatible version.

jiyoung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jiyoung »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:18 am
jiyoung wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:25 am
I'm pretty sure that you just are not using the last version. If it doesn't enable, it's because you're using an incompatible version.
im pretty sure i have the lastest version since ive only installed ce and bloons on the same day.
my CE version is 7.2 ( i double checked on ce using the check for latest update )while my bloons is at 22.2.3481 but im guessing that should matter since its still in version 22

takgu2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by takgu2 »

Is there a script to remove powers or would the only way to remove them be to just spam them?

Blideth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blideth »

So I've been trying to use the latest table but it doesn't seem to work. I have the latest CheatEngine and the latest 22.2 update of the game. I've also downloaded the latest table from this topic. When I click "Enable" it thinks for a couple of seconds and then nothing happens. I've tried it multiple times. Could you help me?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Blideth wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 am
So I've been trying to use the latest table but it doesn't seem to work. I have the latest CheatEngine and the latest 22.2 update of the game. I've also downloaded the latest table from this topic. When I click "Enable" it thinks for a couple of seconds and then nothing happens. I've tried it multiple times. Could you help me?
I dont have experience with this table and not going to try as I wrote my own and happy with that. My experience with CE 7.2 is that for some people it does not attach to some games. Sometimes CE 7.1 works with some games/tables where 7.2 is broken (Hades and others). The easiest thing would be to switch to CE 7.1 and try that.

If not that then force break the pdb downloader by setting global windows system environment variable _NT_SYMBOL_PATH to srv*c:\Symbols*[Link] and see if that helps.

Blideth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blideth »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:39 pm
Blideth wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 am
I dont have experience with this table and not going to try as I wrote my own and happy with that. My experience with CE 7.2 is that for some people it does not attach to some games. Sometimes CE 7.1 works with some games/tables where 7.2 is broken (Hades and others). The easiest thing would be to switch to CE 7.1 and try that.

If not that then force break the pdb downloader by setting global windows system environment variable _NT_SYMBOL_PATH to srv*c:\Symbols*[Link] and see if that helps.
The thing is I tried CE 7.0 and it didn't work. I didn't understand a thing in the second part you wrote

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Blideth wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:57 pm
The thing is I tried CE 7.0 and it didn't work. I didn't understand a thing in the second part you wrote
Then I would try CE 7.2 then. I dont think that there is enough information to troubleshoot the problem.

CE may try to download symbol files from microsoft when using CE and that can hang CE from my experience. Overriding those settings with invalid links can speed up CE. I provided a value that I used previously because of this. If you still dont understand then ignore it as I was just sharing something that worked for me previously.

Links for setting environment variables.
[1] [Link]
[2] [Link]
[3] [Link]

Blideth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blideth »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:24 am
Then I would try CE 7.2 then. I dont think that there is enough information to troubleshoot the problem.

CE may try to download symbol files from microsoft when using CE and that can hang CE from my experience. Overriding those settings with invalid links can speed up CE. I provided a value that I used previously because of this. If you still dont understand then ignore it as I was just sharing something that worked for me previously.

Links for setting environment variables.
[1] [Link]
[2] [Link]
[3] [Link]
I mean I've tried both CE 7.0 and 7.2.
I don't really understand how speeding up CE can help in this situation. I've used other tables for other games and they all work perfectly well. I've also tried to use the other BTD6 table (the one with lua script telling you your variables) and it worked too.
I've also noticed that this table doesn't work not only for me but for someone else too. And since other tables work for me I think the problem should be in this table.

Pandakhiin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pandakhiin »

e
Last edited by Pandakhiin on Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

DerpTaco99921
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bloons TD6 [+11]

Post by DerpTaco99921 »

Zyrusse wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:54 am
chonkybonky wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 am
FearlessLittleMe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:01 pm

To anyone involved in this reply chain, I would also like this unban method PMd to me please, I would really appreciate it, thank you.
I wasn't cheating in Co-Op or in the races or modifying MM or MK, just was using free towers and infinite ingame money to grind out medals and a few achievements, thought I was doing what I could to fly under the radar but I still got leafed.
Could anyone else also PM me the unban method? The same happened to me.
Please tell me the unban method too.
I would also like to know the unban method too. just for future reference. PM me.