Endless Space 2: Developer Console Enabler / Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Endless Space 2: Developer Console Enabler / Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by MrBMW »

20_CharactersExactly wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:45 pm
Can confirm this is working as described in OP. Here is what I learnt:

-You can use Windows Sound Mixer to mute the game.
-Any firewall issues run the DL as administrator depending on how you have your PC setup. Then Shift + F1 in the game window.
-Any issues with achievements not unlocking usually required me to do a system reboot. Simply closing the game didn't work, I had to do a restart each time this happened. This only really happened after leaving it open for a few hrs
-Sometimes clicking the achievement in the upper window without setting the value in the lower window will not unlock the achievement.

How did u manage to download the files? the links are broken to me, i cant download anything
can you please shed some light?

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Endless Space 2: Developer Console Enabler / Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

MrBMW wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:41 am
How did u manage to download the files? the links are broken to me, i cant download anything
can you please shed some light?
The .exe one works for me. It gets detected as malware but I let it through. The zip one fails the download. I'm not sure what to say I'm using firefox with adblock. Maybe try with new private window or incognito mode?

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

ok this is weird! i can only manage to reach those files once i activate a VPN software but only for like 10 seconds, i can see the download button but it then switchs back to the screen saying "

Hmmm… can't reach this pageThe connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

So did you get it working? With the OP's permission I could google drive it as a 1 time download through a PM

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

yes i have managed to download the file and tested it, i unlocked a couple of achievements on my dummy account
it is very risky to start unlocking them randomly not knowing which is which, but neverthless amazing work

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

MrBMW wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:15 am
yes i have managed to download the file and tested it, i unlocked a couple of achievements on my dummy account
it is very risky to start unlocking them randomly not knowing which is which, but neverthless amazing work
I've already tested it on 2 accounts. Check my post that you quoted. If you expand the "code" there is a list of every action required for each achievement. You can use that to pick whatever order you want. The only thing I can say is if you are going for the slow/legit looking order and leave the game & DL .exe running for a while the achievements will stop unlocking and the only thing that fixed that for me was a system reboot

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

oh ur table for achievements description is a true God send :D thanks alot
i wasnt planning on leaving the game running? u mean for the "actual play time"? it is known that the timer on windows10 games is broken
but i can just each day launch the game and unlock an achievement following the same order as one who completed it, right?
or do i have to do a reboot everytime i do that?

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

MrBMW wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 am
oh ur table for achievements description is a true God send :D thanks alot
i wasnt planning on leaving the game running? u mean for the "actual play time"? it is known that the timer on windows10 games is broken
but i can just each day launch the game and unlock an achievement following the same order as one who completed it, right?
or do i have to do a reboot everytime i do that?
You're correct, you can just launch the game each day. If the achievements aren't unlocking when you set the values is when I had to reboot.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Hello I just downloaded this game, current version 1.5.26 S5 Gold Public.
I run the game as admin and the dev console unlocker as admin while the game is loading.

Once at the main menu I press shift +f1 and the dev menu comes up but clicking unlock doesn't unlock them.
Have tried the reboot thing 3 times and that don't help, anything I'm missing? thanks

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 pm
Hello I just downloaded this game, current version 1.5.26 S5 Gold Public.
I run the game as admin and the dev console unlocker as admin while the game is loading.

Once at the main menu I press shift +f1 and the dev menu comes up but clicking unlock doesn't unlock them.
Have tried the reboot thing 3 times and that don't help, anything I'm missing? thanks
hey tommy, sup?
please refer to previous post in this thread by "20_CharactersExactly" which he mentions the name of the achievements in the commands app.
some achievements only unlock in the lower part of the screen
i am using it unlocking 1 or 2 achievements a day to make look legit and so far each and every achievement unlocks just fine.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Hey MrBMW thanks for the reply :) seems other people are using it without any probs so it should work.
I rebooted my PC and followed 20_CheatersExactly's instructions on page 1 for some reason achievements still not popping.

Once the game loading bar shows I run the dev enabler as admin, the menu works but selecting any achievement in any order don't unlock stuff, even following the info here. A I missing something, I allowed the Xbox thing too so it's not that.

So is it right activating it during the loading splash screen or do I do it at the main menu after it loads?

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

are u activating it after the game launches? in my case launching the app before the game never managed to unlock the achievements, but the other way around unlocks the achievements fine.
also i believe u should be in the galaxy map area so u can be able to unlock achievements.
other than that i am not sure what is wrong, sorry my friend

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

I think I figured what's wrong as it works for others.
Went here [Link]
Deleted the app from the authorised apps list, when I restarted the game it did not ask me to sign in via the Xbox popup so it must be a connection issue between game and the Xbox service, will have a tinker and hopefully it will work after that's been fixed, will post back if get it sorted, thanks for help anyways.

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

nice, good luck i guess :D

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

tommy vercetti wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 pm
I think I figured what's wrong as it works for others.
Went here [Link]
Deleted the app from the authorised apps list, when I restarted the game it did not ask me to sign in via the Xbox popup so it must be a connection issue between game and the Xbox service, will have a tinker and hopefully it will work after that's been fixed, will post back if get it sorted, thanks for help anyways.
Make sure you are signed into the xbox console companion app. Start the game, you can use "windows sound mixer" to mute it. Make sure the game loads completely to the main menu, you don't need to start a mission or anything. Then run the .exe ...if you just launch the game and immediately alt-tab out then you run a risk for error. In other words: You are correct to delete any sync data you can, but make sure the game is fully loaded before you load the developer console. A side note: if you mess around in the developer console I found that there are windows that you cannot close and require deleting the game.

Do a bit of troubleshooting and let us know what happens, you can also PM a couple screenshots and I can tell you if I ever went through those issues....I tested this on a couple of accounts figuring out the achievements/ legit order.