[PAID REQ] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Cemu Emulator

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [PAID REQ] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Cemu Emulator

Post by Karlos_007 »

The gray options only seem to work on my pc, so use the 2 blue ones.
Attachments
Cemu_MH3U.CT
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 1090 times

Pyungwa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyungwa »

Im new to this website, but i had to know if something like getting 2x health, 2x damage kind of cheats were possible. If they are a would very much appreciate a small tutorial on how this would be possible. Please please please, this has been my dream for years, so I am excited to hear people talking about this game.

gatsuki91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gatsuki91 »

I can't seem to opening the blue MH3U Enable in wild area

nogrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nogrin »

i too would be willing to pay for a mh3u cemu damage multiplier code

ProfessorBirk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProfessorBirk »

Hey its been some time since u posted this but i have just found a way to use cheat engine to obtain specific items you do not currently have. idk if uve used cheat engine before so ill explain as if you dont know how it works.

first you want to start the game (i use cemu as well) and open your item box. use the Reorder option cuz youll want to move around items. take any 3 items with different quantities and place them in an empty box. place 1 in the middle, the other 2 to the side.
(i have found this to not always work. pick a different spot in the middle if the following steps dont work.)

next start cheat engine (calling it CE from now on). we now want to find the Memory Address of the item slot the central item is in so we can manipulate the item in and around it. to do that click the computer icon in the top left of CE, then choose the game process to open (should be something like "00002A1C-Cemu 1.26.2f - ..."). Untick the Fast Scan box and keep it at Exact Value - 4 Bytes. under Value you want to type in the quantity of the middle item and hit First Scan. Now switch that item with one of the others (with a different quantity), input that quantity into CE and hit Next Scan. do that one more time with the 3rd item. at this point there should be just 1 Address at the left side in CE. if there is more then narrow it down with more items. if there is none left then hit New Scan and try again but use different items and placements. once 1 Address is left double click that so it appears in the bottom field.

now take a look at the bottom field we just put the Address into. this is the address of the item slot in the middle. the right-most value is the quantity of whatever item is placed in there. with this you can already get more of any item you have by double clicking on the value under Value and changing it. but we can take this even further. remove the item from the slot you found and then continue.

[Link]
visit the link above and open the Item List with its Hex Values. now choose any item you want. lets say you want lagiacrus plate. Ctrl+F to find its hex code being 028A. you now need any item that is 256 spaces apart from this hex value. sounds complicated but you really just have to replace the second digit with another one. so 008A, 018A, 028A, 038A, etc all work. for example 008A is Power Coating. but this works with any of the items 256 spaces apart. choose one and place it one space to the right of the slot you have previously found. ill refer to them as left (the one you found) and right (the one with an item in it now) slot from now on. now the Value for the left slot will be shown as a very high number in CE (9043968 for me).

lastly we can use that quantity value to change our item. why does it work? no idea. but by changing that high value of the left slot, the item in the right slot changes. it changes every time we reach a new multiple of 256. power coating is 2x 256 spaces above the Lagiacrus Plate in the item list so you can increase the large number in CE by 2x 256 (or just estimate) to turn Power Coating into Lagiacrus Plate (9044568 worked for me, so +600 instead of +512).

this same concept can be done for any item as long as you have any other item that is 256 spaces apart from it in the item list. i also recommend placing some of the items you are about to convert into your item pouch first. because otherwise that item will be gone of course.