Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by Hentaiyaro »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:21 pm
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:48 pm
loco100 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:46 pm
I made an account yesterday, and got banned today already, using speed and chest ESP only.
i was using speed x3 for the most part.
does anyone have a way to use this and not get banned?
i use x3 speed + freeze and get banned before , now i only use x2 speed + freeze and i dont get ban anymore . use freeze hack only when needed only , i got 4 account over AR45 already . happy hacking ! :wub:
which freeze option do you use?
i using MGGA cheat table method 2 freeze , although its out of date its still working but not on cube bosses ... :( . farming artifact domain at AR 45 over a week already still no ban , seem to be safe .

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

OKAY GUYS SO BASICALLY..

I use modified dll that OP gave us (love u <3) + method 2 in trainer. I used freeze (i use -7, sometimes freeze all), no charge ult and sometimes ESP chest, so far (after 1 day) no ban, I'll try to give an update acc state everyday ;)

EDIT: F*ck. Got banned ;-;
Last edited by Kubuzeer on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kesahlakaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kesahlakaku »

Game close everytimes loading screen

loco100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loco100 »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:07 pm
OKAY GUYS SO BASICALLY..

I use modified dll that OP gave us (love u <3) + method 2 in trainer. I used freeze (i use -7, sometimes freeze all), no charge ult and sometimes ESP chest, so far (after 1 day) no ban, I'll try to give an update acc state everyday ;)

EDIT: F*ck. Got banned ;-;
LOL i am using the same set up you had, guess its just a matter of time before i am banned too. :(

oofman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oofman »

Bypass 1 kernel not found
Bypass 2 works but cant open the trainer at all
PH mode works but always crashes the game

how to fix this

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

5HEAD ME
Managed to run method 1 (but doesn't work, only method 2 is working, probably need an update or something) and probably stopped mhyprot2 (0 crashes appear) entirely. <3 I'll now test cheats like crazy, full obvious mode and will tell you all if it did help, after 48-72 hours, to make sure it's working.

loco100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loco100 »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:54 pm
5HEAD ME
Managed to run method 1 (but doesn't work, only method 2 is working, probably need an update or something) and probably stopped mhyprot2 (0 crashes appear) entirely. <3 I'll now test cheats like crazy, full obvious mode and will tell you all if it did help, after 48-72 hours, to make sure it's working.
Good luck man, hopefully its works.

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

for those who said closed mhyprot and the game crash..did u change the offset unityplayer.dll in genshin game folder? i changed the offset with the new one and no more crash if u closed mhyprot

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

taro1512 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:32 am
for those who said closed mhyprot and the game crash..did u change the offset unityplayer.dll in genshin game folder? i changed the offset with the new one and no more crash if u closed mhyprot
I used unityplayer that OP provided in his post, beside that I didn't do anything more

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

Kubuzeer wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:54 pm
5HEAD ME
Neh, another ban ;(
Btw. I wasnt even playing that obvious ;x

vreznov99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vreznov99 »

Hentaiyaro wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:05 pm
Kubuzeer wrote:
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:48 pm

i use x3 speed + freeze and get banned before , now i only use x2 speed + freeze and i dont get ban anymore . use freeze hack only when needed only , i got 4 account over AR45 already . happy hacking ! :wub:
i using MGGA cheat table method 2 freeze , although its out of date its still working but not on cube bosses ... :( . farming artifact domain at AR 45 over a week already still no ban , seem to be safe .
So that you mean freeze and x2 speed is safe ?? I've trauma with cheat coz my main account was ban for 30 days and thats just x3 speed. And what about to play between 5pm - 8pm coz the OP said thats ban wave ??
Last edited by vreznov99 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MelonMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MelonMan »

I've used freeze, speed, and no cooldowns and haven't been banned for a week on one account. I've also tested it on two other accounts doing the same thing but those have been banned. I have two theories on why they were banned #1 being that I exited the game without turning off the cheats and #2 being that playing at a certain time with cheats gets you banned.

oofman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oofman »

is there any way to activate more than 2 cheats without crashing atleast 3 would be ok

EDIT: also why does it keep crashing when I enter domains

Hentaiyaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hentaiyaro »

vreznov99 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 pm
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Kubuzeer wrote:

So that you mean freeze and x2 speed is safe ?? I've trauma with cheat coz my main account was ban for 30 days and thats just x3 speed. And what about to play between 5pm - 8pm coz the OP said thats ban wave ??
yeah ! since i use x2 instead x3 speed hack , i dont get banned anymore . my all 6 accounts safely reaching AR40+ .

MelonMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MelonMan »

vreznov99 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 pm
Hentaiyaro wrote:
Kubuzeer wrote:

Yeah, freeze and 2x are safe. I'm pretty sure the no cooldowns are as well but I'm not certain. I'm 100% sure that the ban wave exists because the accounts that I've had banned were both banned at the same time around 5:45 pm while playing with cheats. So be careful playing around those times.