Encased

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Encased

Post by Rebelicious »

shuiko wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:36 am
Perk points anyone? I tried the way with spending one perk point and search as 1 as 4byte as someone mention on steam, then tried doing the normal standard way have 5 pts, spend 1 search 4 pts. Doesn't seem to work =/
For perks, you search for the number of perks you've spent so far. So assuming you have 6 perks to spare, you'd buy one perk and search for "1", you'd buy one more perk and search for "2", and so on, until you've spent all your perk points and are left with a single 4-Byte value of "6", assuming you spent all your points.

When you change that 4-Byte value to 0, you'd have 6 new points to spend. If you change that value to -2, you'd be left with 8 points to spend.

Of course, the crux of the matter is that in order to actually perform this search, you need something along the lines of ~3-5 perk points already, which makes it impossible to add perks when you'd want to - early in the game. And you'd have to not spend perks at all for many, many, many levels. And you can't find the 4-Byte value in one game and then load a save, because that will change it.

There must be a better way to find the correct value, but I sure as hell don't know it. Incredibly frustrating.

There also appears to be no way to use the in-game console to add perks or perk points.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

I've tried that method of finding perk data, but it seems to be overwritten even if you freeze the value.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Wyzegy wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 am
I've tried that method of finding perk data, but it seems to be overwritten even if you freeze the value.
Nope, it works. I just tried it myself just to make sure. Of course, this system is completely useless if you just want to add 1-2 perks or something, or without leveling a ton at first.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Yeah I had one of the skills where you got a free perk so it was messing with my count. The problem I run into now is that after adding all the perks I want, the game just freezes when you go into another zone. Like there might be a cap on the amount of perks you can have or something like that.

abbo1993
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abbo1993 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 am
shuiko wrote:
Perk points anyone? I tried the way with spending one perk point and search as 1 as 4byte as someone mention on steam, then tried doing the normal standard way have 5 pts, spend 1 search 4 pts. Doesn't seem to work =/
For perks, you search for the number of perks you've spent so far. So assuming you have 6 perks to spare, you'd buy one perk and search for "1", you'd buy one more perk and search for "2", and so on, until you've spent all your perk points and are left with a single 4-Byte value of "6", assuming you spent all your points.

When you change that 4-Byte value to 0, you'd have 6 new points to spend. If you change that value to -2, you'd be left with 8 points to spend.

Of course, the crux of the matter is that in order to actually perform this search, you need something along the lines of ~3-5 perk points already, which makes it impossible to add perks when you'd want to - early in the game. And you'd have to not spend perks at all for many, many, many levels. And you can't find the 4-Byte value in one game and then load a save, because that will change it.

There must be a better way to find the correct value, but I sure as hell don't know it. Incredibly frustrating.

There also appears to be no way to use the in-game console to add perks or perk points.
I tried this and it doesn't work, the value simply doesn't show neither in 4 biter nor with a complete search.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

abbo1993 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 am
shuiko wrote:

I tried this and it doesn't work, the value simply doesn't show neither in 4 biter nor with a complete search.
I don't know what to tell you other than that you're doing something wrong. I actually managed use this system just the other day to search for 0 repeatedly while playing, and then at lvl 3 buy a single perk, search for 1 (repeatedly), ending up with ~160 numbers, and then by trial and error finding the correct 4-byte entry, giving myself extra perks.

It is not effective by a long shot, though. We need something different, so we can add perks when we want to. It is simply not reasonable to have to wait for 9 levels before having enough perks to.. well.. get extra perks.

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

Table completely stopped working, in Encased version 0.20.1230.1316 (43882) (GoG) Completely remade the game, please update the table. :(
new screenshots,start game
[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]
P.S.
How can you hack the weight you carry?
And then I like to collect everything in all locations, but without hacking the game this is impossible to do. :shock:
P.P.S.
At the moment, there are no working trainers or tables. :dry:

Staros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staros »

OK, so the newest version came out in January and it breaks every "cheat system" out there. I rolled mine back to Patch 3 so that Cake-san's table would work. Whatever the developer did also seems to have made it very hard to scan with Cheat Engine properly. I'll admit to not being very good with CE, so maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I also find it pretty difficult to do without the table data that tells me more of what I'm looking at when I do try. To those whose hard work allows the rest of us to blatantly cheat our way through life, please fix this and thanks!

jamilnielsen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jamilnielsen »

when you make your character, when setting points in attributes search for float(unknown variable) and use +1/-1 until you only have 1(or multiple if you'r doing them all at ones) then set everything to something like 100 or so to have stupid stats.
for perks, only way seem to actually level up your character, and the console command "Cheats.AddExp(1000)" works fine for that, careful with stupidly high stats as the game will not instantly cry if its too high.

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anklava »

Honestly, I hate using cheat codes, but I found what I wanted. If anyone is interested, there is a cheat code that adds a bag that gives 5000 carry weight and 5 relic slots + belt slots. :D
press ~ "tilde" - Console opens. highlight the cheat code, and paste into the console:
Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Combat.Backpacks.TML_ARM_Backpack_Debug,1)

In my purely personal opinion, this bag is the most essential thing in the game. :twisted:
P.S.
If anyone needs it, here's what else I found, Save your game before using cheat codes. 8-) :
Cheat Codes on Attributes,Resistances,SkillStats:
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Muscle = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Perception = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Guts = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Looks = 10 <- Charisma
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Brains = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Deftness = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Fortune = 10
Avatar.PrimaryAttributes.Psyche = 10

Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.DefenseClass =
Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.HealthRecovery =
Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.PsiDamage =
Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.Speed =
Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.CriticalChance =
Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.Initiative =

Avatar.ActionPointsController.MaxAP = 20

Warning this adds no Ability Points !!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Avatar.SkillStats.LightWeapons = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.HeavyWeapons = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.HighTechWeapons = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.HandToHand = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.MeleeWeapons = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.Criminal = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.Gambling = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.Leadership = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.TrapsAndExplosives = 100 (Contraptions)
Piloting ?
Avatar.SkillStats.Medicine = 100
Avatar.SkillStats.Survival = 100
[Link]

As you can see in the screenshot, highlighted in a red square, cheat codes work, but I do not advise you to use them and overestimate the attributes so much, since you see it highlighted in a blue square, the character's parameters are greatly overestimated, you will kill from one weapon or ability blow or shot! Setting all PrimaryAttributes to 10 is more than enough.
I am Russian, forgive me for my bad English. Good luck

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

Juz use Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.Encumbrance = 300 for carry weight, change 300 to the number u want

Staros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staros »

Anklava, those codes don't actually change your stats. They more like add a bonus to the stat that takes it to the level you put in. For example, if your base Strength is 5 and you use the cheat to make it 10, your stat is actually 5+5, not 10. So for anything that requires a stat of 6+, you don't qualify because your actual stat is still 5.

Staros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staros »

On a related note, the guys at MegaDev who make the Plitch app have updated to the newer version so if anyone wants to, they can try using MD's info as a base for a CE table to manipulate more data than they do.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Here is how you find your Berk-points easily (in version 0.20.1222.1605):

* Press "ö" on scandic or german keyboards to bring up console.
* Copy-paste line: Cheats.AddExp(1000)
* You just got a level and some skillpoints. Search the number by CE in 4byte.
* Allocate one point (no need to save the allocation) and search again. Repeat until 2 addresses are found (should be the first).
* Change the value higher and allocate 1 point to see change, if it didn't work try the other address.
* Next add the same address again to the list of addresses and add after it "-124", so it should look something like "21BF3800150-124".
* Now add a negative number there on the value to gain as many perk-points as the negative value is.
* To see the perk points, just quit character sheet and open it again.
* Note that some perks require certain level before you can get it and thus use the Cheats.AddExp() to gain levels if needed.
* Also the 124 difference in the addresses seems to stay stable only in the elevator immediately after start. Later it changes after every reloading, but the address seems to always end in C.

Also:
* In character creation the attribute number is 4byte, so simply free some points from some attributes and do simple scans by changing the allocation number.
* If you have max guts+str and want more carryweight, use the following console command to increase carryweight by 1000: Avatar.SecondaryAttributes.Encumbrance = 1080
* Experience console cheat: Cheats.AddExp(1000)
* Money console cheat: Cheats.AddItem(Data.EntityTemplates.Items.Miscellaneous.TML_Misc_Combonds,1000)

Staros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staros »

So, today I found the way to cheat stats at character creation using CheatEngine. I removed all of my stat points (making everything a 1) and searched for 37. Then added 2 points to Strength and searched for 35. Bam, that gave me the memory address for the Stat Point pool. Removed my 2 points of Strength making it 37 again, changed that memory value to 72, and started adding points to my stats. At first, the pool shows 37, but after you add 1 point to any stat, it zips up to 71. At that point, you can make all your stats 10s. Real 10s, not the cheat code version which is base stat + a modifier so you miss out on base value choices in the game (see the previous post from Jan 22). You can use this to alter the base values for Carry Weight, HP, etc. at creation. I've found that using the console to change things seems to cause issues, especially after the creation menus.