Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nfcintra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by nfcintra »

Hello people.

About the helix sets... the gear with the table came at full upgraded. There is a previous apperence for those set?

Can a downgrade them using the table? Thank you very much.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

musteriohaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musteriohaos »

Good afternoon, is there anything you can do with the table to always win the game "orlog" and the game "booze"

Elvisinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elvisinder »

Jag6345 wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:17 am
Elvisinder wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Can anyone tell me why when i click on +inventory i cannot click on the second level box to activate +Inventory: GetItem?

You have been an amazing help by the way
Are you sure you have connected cheat engine to Valhalla specifically? This issue could be caused by having it connected to a different process by accident or none at all. If you've double checked that and it still doesnt work maybe try updating Cheat Engine or using the newest version of the table?
Thanks for your help, looks like i was using the application and not the process.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

Edit item quantity shows a loading clock symbol for 2 seconds then stops and no further sub menu shows?
How do I get this section to show all my items?

edit: 1.0.2 v3 "edit quantity" works and shows my inventory but not the full items like armour and weapons.

1.03v2 just shows a clock symbol and does not work? Any advice on what I have missed? Going through the thread no one else has this problem?
Last edited by jomoroon on Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jag6345
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jag6345 »

nfcintra wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:25 am
Hello people.

About the helix sets... the gear with the table came at full upgraded. There is a previous apperence for those set?

There is no previous appearance for these sets, they only have the final appearance. There is a way to add them to your inventory at a lower level but I wouldn't recommend it, buying them from the store gives them to you at the max rarity and spawning them at the lower level makes it impossible to upgrade the rarity. If you want to know how to do it someone was discussing it a few pages back.

nfcintra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nfcintra »

Jag6345 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:42 am
nfcintra wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:25 am
Hello people.

There is no previous appearance for these sets, they only have the final appearance. There is a way to add them to your inventory at a lower level but I wouldn't recommend it, buying them from the store gives them to you at the max rarity and spawning them at the lower level makes it impossible to upgrade the rarity. If you want to know how to do it someone was discussing it a few pages back.

Thank you very much friend! If there was a preview apperence for them is all I wanted to know...

I'm having a little problem, I added a HASH named "Ration" to fight a juggenault, but it bugged me... i'm at level 3 but now i can only make one of them. I tought it was a quantity item, not modify the settings...

still show 3 level rations, but stops making rations at one. I guess it will only fix loading and old save? thats a mess cause a advanced a little in the game already. :shock:

can anyone help me?

EDIT: I Upgraded one more level and it fixed.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

Anyone have any idea to "edit quantity" only showing loading clock symbol then not progressing any further? I have updated my CE just incase but sadly no fix.

ItsSoVeryFluffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItsSoVeryFluffy »

No longer works as of 12/25/2020. requesting an update but leave the store items out of it so it won't be patched. So I can get certain items.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

ItsSoVeryFluffy wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:23 am
No longer works as of 12/25/2020. requesting an update but leave the store items out of it so it won't be patched. So I can get certain items.
everything works fine for me! if you are having issues be sure to grab the original table maybe??

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

machine4578 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:30 am
ItsSoVeryFluffy wrote:
everything works fine for me! if you are having issues be sure to grab the original table maybe??
How did you get edit quantity to work? Did you ever get the problem I described?

ItsSoVeryFluffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

machine4578 wrote:
ItsSoVeryFluffy wrote:
still not working all editions i opened the correct process everytime i open it and click the activate me does into not responding on all tables.

ItsSoVeryFluffy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

ItsSoVeryFluffy wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:08 am
machine4578 wrote:
ItsSoVeryFluffy wrote:
still not working all editions i opened the correct process everytime i open it and click the activate me does into not responding on all tables.
FIXED IT fearlessrevolution was causing the issue thanks

WesAhmedND
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WesAhmedND »

Are the Gothic pack IDs available yet?

Zeikzeil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zeikzeil »

WesAhmedND wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:06 pm
Are the Gothic pack IDs available yet?
I just saw them in the Google Docs spreadsheet
[Link]

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

Which table version do i need to get all the store unlocks, gear, and all the other stuff?