Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
theYeIIowsparK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.20

Post by theYeIIowsparK »

Anyone found a way to force unlock skins in the attire without them being restored when changing map yet ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.20

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:47 am
Alright, the DMS, Infinite SP, Infinite Stamina take a lot of time to analyse so I'll look on it later. For the EXP Multiplier, I couldn't do anything but I'll look on it again later.
For now, I created a substitute for the Max Art Gauge, I'll not fix the current one because I decided it took to much time to fix scripts that I haven't created so I'll just replace them by some substitute.
Added to the next version.

Luckly you seem to have time. I haven't even had time to play the new content, work is killing me these days...
theYeIIowsparK wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:42 pm
Anyone found a way to force unlock skins in the attire without them being restored when changing map yet ?
No, it is server-sided.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Here I am with the fix for the Infinite SP (this one was easy because the offset changed so I just fixed it for this one):
EDIT : I decided to put them in a ct so you can copy and past them into the main table.
EDIT2 : And I'm still not able to fix the EXP Multiplier
Attachments
Fixed_scripts.CT
DMS Fixed
Infinite SP Fixed
Infinite Stamina Fixed
(6.51 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

OPCOXE wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:29 pm
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would it be possible to just make a new EXP multiplier script like you did for the max Arts Gauge script? Figured I may as well ask.

Regardless of the answer, thanks for fixing the other scripts and your work on the CT in general!

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Here I am with the fix for the Infinite SP (this one was easy because the offset changed so I just fixed it for this one):
EDIT : I decided to put them in a ct so you can copy and past them into the main table.
Published v12.3 with the fixed scripts.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

XVoid wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:37 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would it be possible to just make a new EXP multiplier script like you did for the max Arts Gauge script? Figured I may as well ask.

Regardless of the answer, thanks for fixing the other scripts and your work on the CT in general!
It is possible but not for me. The exp is working pretty strange on this game. Instead of adding it directly they take the value add it and put the new value in it. I'm not that good in assembly so I can't figure out were the exp is added...

Yatsukin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yatsukin »

How does the character creation pointer work? Trying to add Quinella's hair to my character but I can't get anything in the pointer at all to work.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

I found the iDs of the new drops to uppare the equipment

Blue Fragment: 23658736
White Fragment: 23658735
Red Fragment: 23658734
Black Fragment: 23658733

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

I've recently updated from v1.09 to v1.20 and noticed all my characters lost their CUBE skins. Did they patch the game to not allow using those when playing offline?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Does anyone have a list of new items after the Ancient Apostles: The Reaper of the Woods was released? I want to add them to the drowpdown, but if I don't even know about them, no way i can find the IDs.

There are a total of 6 variations of the Loveblight Bow. I can't find any difference between the frist and se second beside the amoung ot stats. The first was the obtaines throguh story, the second a drop of the first rematch. Both have the Enhance Armament, the other variations probably have different attachments. Help to research this is welcome.

Based on a Discord user plus my own research I got this:
Bow IDs from 650 to 655 are the Loveblight Bow.
650 sems to be the story gifted one, which probably has fixed stats. STR 15 and DEX 15. Sacred Arts Damage 57. Damage 230
651 has the Enhance Armament like the base one, but the stats seems to reach a higher point despite also being STR and DEX (I think the limti may be 50 or 51, but the highest I got is 47 yet). The Damage and Sacred Art Damage is the same. I read that it is possible to get Enhance Armament plus Abyssal Reflection+, but I don't know if it is with this ID.
652-655: I never got them, but those id are from this bow. They shoudl belong to the combinations: Rule by strong+ and Dangerous obsession+/ Natural Infiltrator+, Stench of Death+/ and something else, maybe different stats or different base stat damage.

Edit: Bow 657 is also Loveblight blow, but 656 isn't. 657 has Stench of Death+, and it can also have Natural Infiltrator+. Still STR DEX, at least they could be 50 both.

There are 16 new necklaces, all of them have a + on the end of their name, and go starting on 800 on the necklace type item.
The 801 has Golden Apple Attachment which gives 40% extra exp for allies within range (Is Golden Apple+, but it is the same ID on the attahcment list as Golden Apple, like usual with + attachments). Dropped from the reaper on the first rematch.
I only got the others thought testing IDs, so IDK what they do, but the names without the + exist, so probably enhanced versions of existing equipment. Theys eem to drop from the reaper, more variety as long as one beats it more times.

Edit: Released v12.4 with all Vol2 Cube items to visualize and the two visualize items from the last update. New items added to Item dropdown, but there are probably more missing. The infotmation of the Loveblight Bow is still incomplete since except once, i ama lways froping the 651 version...

Edit:The items doesn't have new IDs past +5, the ID remains the same as when +5. Still, there is a field that is the numebr of upgrades (the numebr is the same as after the +). I will add it on the next release in case someone wants to duplicate +10 weapons knowing all the final stats, very useful for giving same weapon to other characters or dual wield. It is [HighlightedItemPtr]+50

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Happy 2021!

Let's start the new year with the release of v12.5.

It includes a fix for Silica's visualize provoked due to misclick of mine in the previous version. It adds the New Year's T-Shirt, whcih is given for free if you log-in today into the game. dded the field for the number of upgrades.
Added all the known info about the Loveblight Bow, but it is still incompelte.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

How can you reach level 70 fast if XP multiplier doesn't work?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:15 pm
How can you reach level 70 fast if XP multiplier doesn't work?
You can change the current xp of all characters to leave 1 xp to level up. Do it once for each level. Youc an also jsut direcltye dit the levels, the stats scale properly.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:22 pm
You can also just directly edit the levels, the stats scale properly.
Oh nice, didn't know that.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.21

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v13.0 for the new 1.21 of the game.

Note that probably the old table is still working fine sinc eit has been a small update. Still, I improved some dropdowns, whic includes more ifnor about the Loveblight Bow. Note that the 240 damage bows can have up until 10 ATk and ACC (I don't know if more it is possible legally).

I also fixed Character Customization because it was broken, probably since some previous version.