Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition (Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, I decided to attempt a Equipment Editor option. You view the Equip menu of the person you want to edit and it fills in the pointers of the items it finds. The game runs this code all the time, so it's possible to find everyone's equipment quickly and be overwhelmed. I have the option where you select the slot it found and then you can edit that piece of equipment. I have found that enabling the option when you are ready to hit the equip menu of the character you want and then when you do hit equip the first items are their items. I have item id listed and in English and other versions it will show the name of the item. You are able to edit the stats on the item and also the specials (up to 4 per item). I don't have a special list, but you can view other equipment to find the id on that piece of equipment.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I started looking at some Special ID's on the best equipment.

I only looked at Elfin charm and Gemma's eternal charm so far.

EDIT 1:
I filled out a few more special ids. I believe you can add multiple copies and they stack so up to 4 per equipped item if you wish to do this. Another caveat is these don't save, so if you restart the game you have to edit equipment again.

EDIT 2:
I filled out a few more specials with regard to EXP and Gold bonus.

EDIT 3:
I filled out a few more specials with regards to spells at start of battle.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

3091:3 HP restored each turn
3092:5 HP restored each turn
3093:6 HP restored each turn
3094:7 HP restored each turn
3095:8 HP restored each turn
3096:10 HP restored each turn
3097:15 HP restored each turn
3098:20 HP restored each turn
3099:25 HP restored each turn
3100:30 HP restored each turn
3101:1 MP restored each turn
3102:2 MP restored each turn
3103:3 MP restored each turn
3104:4 MP restored each turn
3105:5 MP restored each turn
3106:6 MP restored each turn
3107:7 MP restored each turn
3108:8 MP restored each turn
3109:10 MP restored each turn
3390:50% chance of Snap, Crackle, Poof effect when battle begins (Status Protection)
3391:60% chance of Snap, Crackle, Poof effect when battle begins (Status Protection)
3392:80% chance of Snap, Crackle, Poof effect when battle begins (Status Protection)
3393:100% chance of Snap, Crackle, Poof effect when battle begins (Status Protection)
3400:25% chance of Alma Mater effect when battle begins (Insta Death Protection)
3401:50% chance of Alma Mater effect when battle begins (Insta Death Protection)
3402:75% chance of Alma Mater effect when battle begins (Insta Death Protection)
3403:100% chance of Alma Mater effect when battle begins (Insta Death Protection)
3422:Chance of surprising the enemy increased by 10%
3423:Chance of meeting rarefied forms of monsters slightly increased
3424:Chance of meeting rarefied forms of monsters increased
3425:Chance of meeting rarefied forms of monsters slightly increased
3441:Will make two attacks at once
3562:Chance of being beguiled reduced by 70%
3605:Chance of being cursed reduced by 70%
3665:Chance of missing a turn reduced by 50%
3845:MP Stolen from self reduced by 50%
4230:Chance of being put to sleep or confused reduced by 50%
4231:Chance of being prevented from casting spells or insta-killed reduced by 50%
47244643390:Experience earned from battle increased by 10% (To a max of 75 EXP.)
47244643391:Gold coins earned from battle increased by  10% (To a max of 15.)
111669152966:HP equal to 25% of damage dealt will be restored when attacking
Last edited by DrummerIX on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Another option I was able to flesh out because of the Equipment Editor is Everyone Can Equip Anything. It is in EDIT 6.75.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe I figured out how the game calculates some things with the special's on equipment. I have Enemies Always Surprised in this update. There are probably some other things I can come up with, but this is it for today.

cesans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cesans »

Thanks for the cheat table

My DQ11s is steam chinese version.
When I use 5.75 script, everything is fine.
But when i try to use 6.75 or 6.8, after checking "enable", "ItemListStartAOB not found" will be displayed.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

cesans wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:50 am

But when i try to use 6.75 or 6.8, after checking "enable", "ItemListStartAOB not found" will be displayed.
I went back to the old way of getting it in EDIT 6.9. I think this will work for you.

I fixed the Chinese version in this update by going back to using pointers if the English type version. I also put in 100% Find Rarefied Monsters in this update.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with 50%/50% Rare/Common Drop Chance in EDIT 7.0. That might be all I currently look for unless you all have any other pressing requests with regards to specials on equipment.

cesans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cesans »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:48 am
cesans wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:50 am

I went back to the old way of getting it in EDIT 6.9. I think this will work for you.

I fixed the Chinese version in this update by going back to using pointers if the English type version. I also put in 100% Find Rarefied Monsters in this update.
Thank you for your amazing work.

I tried 6.9 and I could expand the group and access the sub scripts this time. However, "ItemListStartAOB not found" will still be displayed. But when I tried scripts like 'Everyone can Equip Everthing', it seems that they just work fine. So aside from the notice, i think it does work now.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with one more option. It is called Multiply Effect of HP/MP Regeneration For Allies. You have to have a special that gives you HP or MP Regeneration for this to work (not sure if it affects the status type from spell or Pep Power). I made this, so you don't have to stack multiple of the special on an equipment but want to multiply the effect of the regeneration type specials for HP/MP. I also fixed again the Chinese version by commenting out some code I forgot to comment out earlier. What I've been doing is editing the Bunny Tail I have to add some specials for HP/MP Regeneration and become a powerhouse.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

eugene9 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:50 pm
Is it possible to edit this script so it only affects Erik (P002)?
Spoiler

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SpellCritChanceAOB,$process,0F 28 B4 24 A0 00 00 00 4C 8B B4 24 E0 00 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(SpellCritChanceAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,SpellCritChanceAOB)

label(return)

newmem:
  test r12,r12
  je originalcode
  cmp word ptr [r12+70],0
  je originalcode
  mov al,01

originalcode:
  movaps xmm6,[rsp+000000A0]
  jmp return

SpellCritChanceAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

SpellCritChanceAOB:
  db 0F 28 B4 24 A0 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(SpellCritChanceAOB)

dealloc(newmem)
Try this:

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SpellCritChanceAOB,$process,0F 28 B4 24 A0 00 00 00 4C 8B B4 24 E0 00 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(SpellCritChanceAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,SpellCritChanceAOB)

label(return)

newmem:
test r12,r12
je originalcode
cmp word ptr [r12+70],0
je originalcode
cmp byte ptr [r12+71],02
jne originalcode
mov al,01

originalcode:
movaps xmm6,[rsp+000000A0]
jmp return

SpellCritChanceAOB:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

SpellCritChanceAOB:
db 0F 28 B4 24 A0 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(SpellCritChanceAOB)

dealloc(newmem)

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

thank you very much, it works as intended :)

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

I must admit that I'm learning a bit about cheat engine thanks to you, DrummerIX. Now I'm trying to edit "Spell Critical Always 100% For Allies" script so it gives "Magical Might Up (Channel Anger)" every time to Erik (part of the mod I'm developing). Is that even possible? I know that Mag.Might 2 code is 4090 but that's it.
In the Legacy version, I used to mod this game via "HxD". I had compiled several "oddeffects" hexadecimal values (for .uexp editing) but in this new version, all those values are quite different.

Barzo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barzo »

Thanks for this! I wonder if there’s any chance for an item editor to add items/equipment/etc? That would be awesome. Another question, is this safe to use? Does the Steam version has any sort of protection that could result in a ban or something?

Thanks in advance sir and happy holidays!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with another option after some more research. I was trying to make it easy to add special effects (odd effects) to equipment without having to edit the equipment every time you start the game up. My first working option for this is Always Put Custom Specials On Equipment With No Specials. I am checking the first and second slots of equipment when you equip something to see if the special on that particular equipment is blank or zero. If it is, I add my custom special to it. I've learned that these just go to your buff list for the character with infinite turns. I default the custom special to HP Regeneration, but you can edit it to your liking. I currently only set 1 custom special, but with some modifications, it could be more.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

eugene9 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:49 pm
I must admit that I'm learning a bit about cheat engine thanks to you, DrummerIX. Now I'm trying to edit "Spell Critical Always 100% For Allies" script so it gives "Magical Might Up (Channel Anger)" every time to Erik (part of the mod I'm developing). Is that even possible? I know that Mag.Might 2 code is 4090 but that's it.
In the Legacy version, I used to mod this game via "HxD". I had compiled several "oddeffects" hexadecimal values (for .uexp editing) but in this new version, all those values are quite different.
I was interested in figuring out some more stuff also and you will like EDIT 7.5 I suppose. I think this will do what you need, but haven't tested it completely. All you need to do is set the Custom Special ID in the new option I have to 4090 and equip something and I think it adds the buff. I'm not even sure Erik can cast that many spells, but you can try it out and see if it works for you. I suppose you want to limit it to just Erik and I haven't done that much with it.