Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by kvenom »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 pm
Weapon Editor for STEAM(should work for GOG). NOT permanent. Very basic. Ok, so you edit the weapons in your 3 weapon slots. NO melee done yet. Just guns. The issue is that some variants and types of guns stat addresses can move around from gun to gun BUT they are usually NEAR whats listed. I think it probably needs to get broken down into different types or variants but im not doing it!So to use this you must unholster a gun and switch between guns and that will load the gun into the table. Look at your inventory and look at the stats. Change what you want, the exit back to game and scroll to a different gun and then back to the gun you edited and it should update. You can do that for each of the 3 guns in your slots. If you put a different gun into a slot afterwards and possible even add an attachment it will likely reset ALL of the 3 guns you edited. But you can also freeze values, however like I said different guns may have a different stat address so it may be/look mislabeled. Anyway play around with it. If anyone wants to dive into the structure and do more, change things around. whatever. Its VERY tedious!

The Table is showing this shotgun that blasts out 250 balls.
Haaaay! Is it possible to make a clothing editor too? If so, please do!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aven »

Hello,

inf attr and perks does not seem to work, am i using it wrong? i just open the character page and click the box to start the trainer

d0ct0rd00m
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d0ct0rd00m »

Ive been using these cheats and my skill progression is stuck at lv6. is that normal or did something break?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

d0ct0rd00m wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:40 am
Ive been using these cheats and my skill progression is stuck at lv6. is that normal or did something break?
None of my cheats affect skill progression so you have been using someone else's table and messed your save up.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

d0ct0rd00m wrote:
Always make a back up just in case. Than you can backtrack and compare what was the problem. Like the OP said probably using to many tables.

d0ct0rd00m
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d0ct0rd00m »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:54 am
d0ct0rd00m wrote:
Always make a back up just in case. Than you can backtrack and compare what was the problem. Like the OP said probably using to many tables.
omg i am dumb. i never knew you could level up the attributes. i thought only the skills inside of them. there is no issue everything works.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Cops are basically useless in this game and don't serve a purpose other than to annoy, especially when they spawn 10 feet behind you. Anyway to add a no wanted level on the table?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Squalor wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 am
Cops are basically useless in this game and don't serve a purpose other than to annoy, especially when they spawn 10 feet behind you. Anyway to add a no wanted level on the table?
I'll look into it.

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Super interested in a working version of no fall damage

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:37 am
Squalor wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:34 am
I'll look into it.
Cool. Fits the world better too in that cops don't really care about the people. I hate that during a shootout in Kabuki market, I end up with a wanted level due to crossfire but the Tyger's don't got anything going after them when they hit civs. Just needs more consistency with this darn game.

hexfaae58df16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hexfaae58df16 »

Is it possible to make "Inf Health" default to on like "Inf Stamina" and "Inf Ram"? Trying to learn but not sure where to start.
Last edited by hexfaae58df16 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dejebo12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dejebo12 »

Weird with the Console CMD, some items simply aren't recognized and can't be crafted, nor do they leave blueprints. I think that's bugged on the devs side, i spawned in the missable Satori Katana and it worked was able to craft from Epic To Legendary but the O'Five Sniper rifle which is Epic doesn't leave a blueprint and not recognized when you try to craft the legendary version

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Edit/Change jump height (it also effects the double jump height). What we need is infinite double jumps :P
oopps forgot to deallocate and unregister symbols. get this fixed one.
Attachments
jump_height.CT
change jump height (also effects double jumps).FIXED
(3.19 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

dejebo12 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:07 am
Weird with the Console CMD, some items simply aren't recognized and can't be crafted, nor do they leave blueprints. I think that's bugged on the devs side, i spawned in the missable Satori Katana and it worked was able to craft from Epic To Legendary but the O'Five Sniper rifle which is Epic doesn't leave a blueprint and not recognized when you try to craft the legendary version
There are hundreds if not thousands of bugs in this game.. The cdprojectred forums are full of them. Some game breaking. There is also currently a duplicate items exploit :P thats as simple as hitting two buttons at the same trime (just google it).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Nicoloft wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:37 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 pm
Weapon Editor for STEAM
No matter what I try, my damage output won't change. The changes show in the inventory and all, but in actual combat, I still hit the same numbers as before.
Just make sure you cycle thru all the weapons after you make a change (I scroll thru them with mouse or use Y on my controller). This is done in game NOT in any of the menus.