Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
busterblader123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by busterblader123 »

the game keeps crashing after changing stats

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

busterblader123 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:08 pm
the game keeps crashing after changing stats
Stop spamming.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Any chance at getting an inventory editor like making armor pieces legendary etc

danhibiki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danhibiki »

Any chance of more in-depth weapon pointers? I'd like to be able to fiddle with headshot multipliers in particular.

need4spd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by need4spd »

Awesome thank you for adding one shot kill option! You are a genius.

unqltango
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unqltango »

It is not a cheat, but would it be possible to add an edit for 3rd person driving camera reset delay? It annoys me to hell that it always snaps back to the default position after like 1-2 seconds. There is one in the DrummerIX thread, but it does not work for me at all. (GOG CP 1.04, CT 7.2)

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

I don't suppose there is a magical cheat that let's you win car races for peeps that are really bad at driving in games!? 😛 🤣

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:24 pm
Any chance at getting an inventory editor like making armor pieces legendary etc
Well you can search (float) for DPS or (float) money it cost in the Crafting and the Upgrading menu for various weapons (just change weapon and search a few times exact value) and dissect structure and look and see the weapon/item stuff (may have to open a few of the pointers there though). I opened one pointer and saw several numbers and one was for slots. The code to script it is in WriteByteMem and shared addresses so you will have to backtrace and filter..and of course figure out in the structure where the specific stats are and how to change them...if its possible to that way. Also you can search for DPS or Armor exact value (float) in the mod adding menu and I think it does the same. Don't have time myself to do it :P

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

unqltango wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:32 pm
It is not a cheat, but would it be possible to add an edit for 3rd person driving camera reset delay? It annoys me to hell that it always snaps back to the default position after like 1-2 seconds. There is one in the DrummerIX thread, but it does not work for me at all. (GOG CP 1.04, CT 7.2)
Added a script that pulls the value so you can modify it. Also made a script that locks the camera behind the car if you want that too.
XeroZen wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:34 am
Can you please add no detection only when crouching instead of not getting detected at all. Please
Done and added.

MethDeity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MethDeity »

Is there a way to force quest completion? I just want a way to deal with broken quests and not wait for a patch. Sorry if i missed someone else asking for this

unqltango
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unqltango »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:24 am
unqltango wrote:
Added a script that pulls the value so you can modify it. Also made a script that locks the camera behind the car if you want that too.
It works perfectly! Köszi szépen!

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

can you add "freeze cars opponents" to win the quest of Claire rally, the driving in this game is kinda bad.

_Nick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by _Nick »

First of all I'd like to thank for your hard work.
I've been trying to do some of this myself but lacking a lot of knowledge, :/

I would really like to place in a a request, since I have messed up my play through.
I have disassembled some of the iconic weapons, not realizing these are "Iconic and Unique".
So my request would be, being able to craft without resources validation. Think that would be possible?
This way we would be able to craft these Iconic weapons in a higher quality and have them back.

Thank you!

Kind regards, Nick

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

_Nick wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:07 am
Try this table

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:24 am
unqltango wrote:
XeroZen wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:34 am
Can you please add no detection only when crouching instead of not getting detected at all. Please
Done and added.
Thanks a lot