Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
akensai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by akensai »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:42 am
Yes, you are akensai. I'm SunBeam :D :D
My peepee just got value 2.
Spoiler
Check out 0x22, some weird stuff going on there I've never seen before. Mostly, confuses me. That hex call makes no sense, why the fuck does it have updating values in it!? No idea what it is, no idea what it means, no idea how to use it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

So okay first version of the Inventory Reader:

Note : its not "Add Item" Stuff!
This script will filter based on a list of hashes and if its found (in your inventory) you can easily edit your money/ammo/health-kits/crafting components.

If script is activ you will see the Item Filter will have a default value of Items.money you can change it if you click on it (the game likes to be in the foreground - so you may have to alt+tab to the input field to make it visible)

now open the inventory backpack or crafting menu and the Amount memory record will now populate and you can change the amount.

The Items hash list is huge and most of the stuff is probably useless, but im not far enough in the game to test everything, so feel free to test & report which Items are working and how they are named in the game!

some names may be "strange" e.g the default first ait kit(heals 15%) is called Items.BonesMcCoy70V0
the 40% health kit is Items.FirstAidWhiffV0

In my crafting inventory i have common and uncommon materials - Items.CommonMaterial1 and UncommonMaterial1 works to get the pointers (if i open the crafting menu)
so im sure the other components e.g Items.EpicMateria or Items.LegendaryMaterial will also work :)

on the bottom of the list you will find every ammo type, to populate them just swap to the weapon that uses this ammo or open your backpack/crafting menu.

This Inventory Reader will work for Steam & GOG!

PS:
Nades are not a gameStackedItemData type so the Inventory-Reader can't find nades.
Nades = gameBlueprintStackableItemData.
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077.CT
Cyberpunk 1.03
Inventory-Reader
(15.18 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by cfemen on Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

Hola everyone, I just realized a thing about the progression of this game.
I don't think I'm exaggerating in saying that, with regard to the progression of the character and especially the equipment, this game is practically a reskin of The Witcher 3.

I'll explain:
Just like in TW3, shopkeepers raise prices as you level up, weapons vary in stats depending on your level, and most importantly, weapons have a level.

Here comes the point, one of the most requested cheats for TW3 (at least in the communities I frequented at the time) was just the one that adapted the equipment in the inventory to your level, but here on C77 the level of the weapons is a hidden number.

So I was wondering if, considering the experienced people that you are, anyone would be able to create a similar cheat despite the currency being hidden or well... if anything is possible.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the maybe useless message.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ceso97 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:47 am
So I was wondering if, considering the experienced people that you are, anyone would be able to create a similar cheat despite the currency being hidden or well... if anything is possible.
You can upgrade your items which effectively raises their item level by one each time.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

I'm hoping for some kind of free crafting cheat. I sold/salvaged some of my iconic weapons without realizing that they're needed to craft the upgrades.

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:06 am
ceso97 wrote:
You can upgrade your items which effectively raises their item level by one each time.
I know, but the problem arises with legendary items, get rid of a 40 legendary items to improve one? This sounds silly to me...

If it was like in AC Odyssey that the upgrade brings the item directly to your level ok, but one level for each upgrade...

You can find unique and legendary items early enough in the game, and see that they are overtaken by common items not very after... I don't think it normal to have a legendary weapon that does less damage than a common one...

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Inventory Editor when?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ceso97 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:12 am
bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:06 am
ceso97 wrote:
I know, but the problem arises with legendary items, get rid of a 40 legendary items to improve one? This sounds silly to me...

If it was like in AC Odyssey that the upgrade brings the item directly to your level ok, but one level for each upgrade...

You can find unique and legendary items early enough in the game, and see that they are overtaken by common items not very after... I don't think it normal to have a legendary weapon that does less damage than a common one...
A problem when you play the base game for sure. But not for the people here. There is already an inventory editor and a script to make it so your items don't decrease. Plus multiple trainers out there. Just toggle one of the options and upgrade your legendaries. Tedious? Sure, but its all there is right now.

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

this is a little offtopic but what is the very bottom locked skill tree ?

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

NChabb wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:25 am
Seems like the game launched without a walk toggle. I have Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Remedy's Control PTSD.

Running all the time is a bit immersion breaking and it's janky when you need to follow a walking NPC. How hard would it be to implement something for this? Because I don't trust CDPR on this until 2021.

Thank you.
I'm very interested in this as well

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

LETS GO!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:29 pm
NChabb wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:25 am
Seems like the game launched without a walk toggle. I have Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Remedy's Control PTSD.

Running all the time is a bit immersion breaking and it's janky when you need to follow a walking NPC. How hard would it be to implement something for this? Because I don't trust CDPR on this until 2021.

Thank you.
I'm very interested in this as well
Mods already exist for this exact purpose. Multiple ones even.

Quahox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Quahox »

_Joke mode on_
Where is the cheat? I have city to burn!
_Joke mode off_

Keep up the good work!

fergqwedqwgqweg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fergqwedqwgqweg »

Has anyone worked out a way to change character creation stuff? I chose the "white" option for hair in the creator, thinking it was using green tinted lighting for some reason. So now my character has gross-ass seaweed hair.

I'd try to work it out myself but I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:36 am
some names may be "strange" e.g the default first ait kit you get in the game is called Items.BonesMcCoy70V0
Haha I love that ... Doctor "Bones" McCoy "He's Head Jim!" from the Original Star Trek TV series is now a first aid kit. ROFL :lol: