Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ubykh
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by Ubykh »

Yes of course, no worries bikeracer, it was just to ensure I didn't miss something (read all the thread to make sure)
Thank you. I'll wait patiently :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bikeracer4487
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bikeracer4487 »

That 'Add More Consumables' Script is BRILLIANT. There's a perk in crafting that lets you upgrade components from one type to the next, and as far as I can tell when you do that, instead of spending the components, it basically doubles what you have of them. I ended up dismantling a Legendary gun, but I didn't really need to if I had discovered the upgrading components trick earlier.

EDIT: Okay, so there are "Item" components and "Upgrade" components, and both have the levels Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. But for some reason they all increase when using the 'Add More Consumables' cheat EXCEPT Epic Upgrade Components. That one will just not go down, but if you use up exactly the amount you currently have, it will go to 0. Also, apparently, you can upgrade ITEM components, but not UPGRADE components, which seems odd to me.
Last edited by bikeracer4487 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

there's some anti-cheat fuckery going on, i cant hook to attribute/perks addresses

retime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by retime »

Thank youuuu

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Seems like the game launched without a walk toggle. I have Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Remedy's Control PTSD.

Running all the time is a bit immersion breaking and it's janky when you need to follow a walking NPC. How hard would it be to implement something for this? Because I don't trust CDPR on this until 2021.

Thank you.

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Any chance of seeing a table with both working codes for the attributes and perks at least, sometime in the near future? :) This thread is falling behind the GoG one ;)

vudinhsy0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vudinhsy0 »

IDK but why i can't get the CT from the #1? anyone? i just wanna get some coins :(

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Patience, the game is not going anywhere, will be tomorrow, so no need to rush to play. Try to do own searches in regard to credits and points if you that desperate. Also try playing another game its not said that you have absolutely have to "Keep up with the Joneses" or satisfy the instant gratification, [Link]
playing it and finishing today. It gets boring that way. Or you can play it normally and accumulate credits and points little by little.
Last edited by EpirioteWarrior on Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:43 am
Patience, the game is not going anywhere, will be tomorrow, so no need to rush to play. Try to do own searches in regard to credits and points if you that desperate. Also try playing another game its not said that you have absolutely to "Keep up with the Joneses" [Link]
playing it and finishing today. It gets boring that way. Or play it normally.
What do you think of the game right now? I haven't played it yet!

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Walking simulator with gun.
Its ok game, take the hype with pinch of salt.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hello everyone.

There is no table yet posted by yours truly to main post because I've been going back and forth between REDengine 3 and 4 (Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk), attempting to figure out if there is a console or a way to toggle it. If not, at least the means to execute console commands or CVars. There are quite a few that are interesting, so I'm going to drop them in 2nd post.

As far as the table is concerned, it's not my main interest, so that will happen slowly. I am more than sure you've already found alternate tables/trainers to satisfy your gamer needs. I'm pursuing something else, that will give you MORE control over the game. And possibly open up the game to what people want: modding.

I'll be back with information as I progress. Had to take a nap, I was seeing only ASM in front of my eyes.

P.S.: I've never played Witcher 3 or fiddled with REDengine, so bear with me. Wanna do things by the book, rather than quick scan-debug-script tables.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Take you time my friend, the instant gratification people have leads to the game to get completed to fast anyway, removing any point on playing it.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:00 am
Its RPG, not simulator with gun.

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

Anyone have luck with the script posted before for dismanting weapons: seems the AOB is failing on steam versions
edit: loaded it as a seperate ct file and its fine
Last edited by bobbls on Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 am
EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:00 am
Its RPG, not simulator with gun.
Exactly... A lot of people expect it to be like some futuristic GTA or some shit. But it's main thing is RPG. You have to take your time and get immersed with the story and characters. That's why The Witcher has such a strong fanbase. It isn't ''overhype'' when it comes to a particular group of the people playing it. Just like Witcher 3, you take your fucking time and learn the story. Get fucking immersed.