Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rajdeepc362
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Minecraft Dungeons Item Edit (MS Store and Launcher)

Post by Rajdeepc362 »

error while scanning aob's: Inject_equipmentedit error :not all results found
how to fix this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Tables have been updated to latest version (1.6.0.0_4983486). Item ID list is currently being worked on by XinPeriF.

EDIT: Item list has been updated.

verycoolguyiswear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by verycoolguyiswear »

bro can u help me i cant enable the "Highlighted Equip Edit" checkbox

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

Idle, do you happen to have old versions of the tables still?

TsumikiMiniwa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TsumikiMiniwa »

It's been a minute since I last said something in here

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

No longer available here.
Last edited by XinPeriF on Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

verycoolguyiswear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by verycoolguyiswear »

XinPeriF wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:56 am
Hello! Went ahead and jumped the gun and updated both tables for the new howling peaks update. Everything is updated within it and both tables should work just fine. Item IDs, Skill IDs, and Armor Stats all got updated. Be sure to check out the new stuff. If there's any issues, let myself or Idlehands88 know.
it works on old versions like 1.4.3.0?

sabrefox75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sabrefox75 »

XinPeriF wrote:
Hello! Went ahead and jumped the gun and updated both tables for the new howling peaks update. Everything is updated within it and both tables should work just fine. Item IDs, Skill IDs, and Armor Stats all got updated. Be sure to check out the new stuff. If there's any issues, let myself or Idlehands88 know.
Unable to check the Highlighted Equip Edit.

<Error scanning for AOB's: INJECT_ItemEdit Error: Not all results found>

I deleted all of the previous versions and I using Dungeons.ct version for my Windows Store version.

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

sabrefox75 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm
XinPeriF wrote:

I deleted all of the previous versions and I using Dungeons.ct version for my Windows Store version.
I’ll take a look into it. Double check your version of table and the of your game in the meantime. I’ll post if there’s any updates needed.

UPDATE: Just loaded the game like 7 or 8 times with the table. Works just fine. Go to the Microsoft Store and make sure your game is on version 1.7.2.0 and the table you have is the same version. When you check the first box, double click the part where it says <script>. open the game, go to camp and go to the pause menu. The build version should match between the table and the game. If it does and there's still problems. Lemme know.

XinPeriF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XinPeriF »

verycoolguyiswear wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:58 pm
XinPeriF wrote:
it works on old versions like 1.4.3.0?
No, I would need to get access to the older version to provide that for you.

sabrefox75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sabrefox75 »

XinPeriF wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:13 pm
sabrefox75 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm
XinPeriF wrote:

I’ll take a look into it. Double check your version of table and the of your game in the meantime. I’ll post if there’s any updates needed.

UPDATE: Just loaded the game like 7 or 8 times with the table. Works just fine. Go to the Microsoft Store and make sure your game is on version 1.7.2.0 and the table you have is the same version. When you check the first box, double click the part where it says <script>. open the game, go to camp and go to the pause menu. The build version should match between the table and the game. If it does and there's still problems. Lemme know.
Thanks. It was that. I had to reinstall it this week and who would have thought that a reinstall would not have updated it as well. Thanks!

sinak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sinak »

Is anyone able to make a tutorial on how to add multiple sets of enchantments to an item? I can only add 9 to one thing. If I try I either get millions of enchantment points on the item or replace the enchantments I already put on them. I have read through every page of previous posts and I dont understand exactly how to do it.

Sausage
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sausage »

A friend told me that on the win64 version, if he changes for example an Evocation Robe to an Ember Robe, the orange perk does not show up. Edit: the Dungeons.ct version works fine.

TBC_Miles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TBC_Miles »

XinPeriF wrote:
On the Launcher version I believe you have the item ID for a "Diamond Pickaxe" wrong as when I tyy to change something to a diamond pickaxe the game crashes and I actually ended up with an item that has no texture and crashes the game any time I click on it.

EpicBirdi
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpicBirdi »

TBC_Miles wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:41 am
XinPeriF wrote:
On the Launcher version I believe you have the item ID for a "Diamond Pickaxe" wrong as when I tyy to change something to a diamond pickaxe the game crashes and I actually ended up with an item that has no texture and crashes the game any time I click on it.
Diamond Pickaxe is ID3186, but the table has it set as 3193, which is invalid. Just right click the value and select "Select/Change dropdown selection options" and scroll down to the item and fix it.

I do want to know if XinPeriF would be willing to help update the table for older versions, or wouldn't mind explaining how to find the signature/base addresses to start so I could do it myself.

I have access to almost all of the old versions and would like to compile a functioning table for them all.