GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by Aceofgods »

testuser wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 pm
People who are facing issues with the max Skill Points, after you find the addresses with either 4 or 5 skill points spent, wait for a few secs since most of the addresses change except few depending on the total addresses found using the above value. Then change one of them of try all of them. Thanks for emoisback, Agasio for CT :) . Was anyone able to find a way to change the keys, since I did try but couldnt lock on the addresses so far.
Keys are a Float value. Just search for the number of keys you have after each floor/chest and you'll get down to 2 values. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

testuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testuser »

Aceofgods wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:51 pm
testuser wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 pm
People who are facing issues with the max Skill Points, after you find the addresses with either 4 or 5 skill points spent, wait for a few secs since most of the addresses change except few depending on the total addresses found using the above value. Then change one of them of try all of them. Thanks for emoisback, Agasio for CT :) . Was anyone able to find a way to change the keys, since I did try but couldnt lock on the addresses so far.
Keys are a Float value. Just search for the number of keys you have after each floor/chest and you'll get down to 2 values. :)
But they dont change since able to get it down to 3 addresses but none of them shows any change when tried to, Or I am missing something here, since tried with all the value types.
Nvm, able to get it working thanks for the help.
Last edited by testuser on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

Hi everyone!
I got a quick question does this table affects other players that will join a session, for example if someone joins my session while I am hosting a game, Would it affect me? or if someone is hosting and I join their session would I have the same perks as the person using the table? Thank you everyone.

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

Ich habe ein Problem bei max skill out

Hab 3 skills bearbeitet und dann ist das Spiel abgestürzt.

Nun finde ich die adresse nicht mehr.

Jetzt ist alles auf max, bis auf Waffentechnik (da steht undefiniert) was kann ich jetzt tun. Um es wieder zurückzusetzen oder ganz zu löschen?

Ich kann auch keine fertigkeiten mehr löschen.

Bitte helft mir

I have a problem with max skill out

Edited 3 skills and then the game crashed.

Now I can't find the address anymore.

Now everything is on max, except for weapons technology (it says undefined) what can I do now. To reset it or delete it entirely?

I can no longer delete any skills.

Please help me

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

After todays patch the health pointer is not working. Just wanted to let everyone knows!

puwanate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by puwanate »

Chrom21 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:36 pm
Ich habe ein Problem bei max skill out

Hab 3 skills bearbeitet und dann ist das Spiel abgestürzt.

Nun finde ich die adresse nicht mehr.

Jetzt ist alles auf max, bis auf Waffentechnik (da steht undefiniert) was kann ich jetzt tun. Um es wieder zurückzusetzen oder ganz zu löschen?

Ich kann auch keine fertigkeiten mehr löschen.

Bitte helft mir

I have a problem with max skill out

Edited 3 skills and then the game crashed.

Now I can't find the address anymore.

Now everything is on max, except for weapons technology (it says undefined) what can I do now. To reset it or delete it entirely?

I can no longer delete any skills.

Please help me

In this case you can fix it. Just use all skill point left to lv at undefined skill until skill point = 0 and then reset all skill. After that you can do it again. But you missing one thing for that error. After lv up all skill max click at undefined skill and then check cheat table address that you found for skill point and change it to 5 and wait or Alt+tab until undefined skill change back to old skill name.

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

germannoob19 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:15 pm
RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:02 am
can anyone make a video on how to use the cheat table to get unlimited skill points?
thank you

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Out of curiosity, could a trainer or cheat engine max out the rampage bar and cooldown(s) on the banner and life stone?

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DocSquare »

Hi everyone, after the patch the Max health pointer was broken. Can anyone pls explain how to update it I will try to do it my self just need a little help. Or if someone cares to update it that will be awesome. Happy Thanksgiving's everyone stay safe!

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

germannoob19 wrote:
RaxeIe wrote:
can anyone make a video on how to use the cheat table to get unlimited skill points?
I am following this guide to the best of my abilities and nothing seems to work. I'm not a noob when it comes to using CE but even when I narrow down the results and change them one by one nothing changes or seems to stick. And yes I am using the very latest version of the engine.

Anakso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anakso »

Hi everyone, after the patch the Max health pointer was broken.

testuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testuser »

mrnibbs wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:55 am
germannoob19 wrote:
RaxeIe wrote:
I am following this guide to the best of my abilities and nothing seems to work. I'm not a noob when it comes to using CE but even when I narrow down the results and change them one by one nothing changes or seems to stick. And yes I am using the very latest version of the engine.
If you go back all the process and also the way to make it happen has been mentioned, try to follow it and it works.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

its they updated and CT doesnt work anymore guys??

Updated..

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

emoisback wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:43 pm
its they updated and CT doesnt work anymore guys??

Updated..
Thank you for the updated table. :wub:

arceus4932
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arceus4932 »

Can we get a fix for the health and instakill pointers? I know this is an old thread but there are no other good cheats