Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadow Empire

Post by illusionbreaker »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:02 am
Is is possible to compile a CE table for 1.5 version, if you have it?
You mean, 1.05, right? That's the current version as of today...

Keenan004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keenan004 »

Sajjad wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:45 am
any luck with editing leader's skill? such as science, inventor skills.....
At times you can find a block below the leader including some text like "...trained as a farmer...", "...specialized in gun tactics...". Around there you can find some related skill values (afaik for a profession it can be more than one, if it is a skill name in the text only that one), but only skills which already have a value >0. The structure in these blocks seems dynamic/complex, so the value can be in the middle or the end - save before you change anything.)
Again also these values can be expanded (01 00 00 00 37 00 00 for a skill of 7 can be changed to 02 00 00 00 39 00 39 making it 99).

Leaders that have just been added during this round (via card or event) seem to be stored a bit differently but next round they are again streamlined with the others.

Most of the time it is the easiest to raise the CAPABILITY to 5 and let them get the skills on their own. They tend to increase the ones that are useful for the job they are in (plus "wasting" boatloads to increase their endurance). Meritocracy LV2 "Grand conventions" or Democracy LV2 "Cabinet retreat" add more XP for at minimum the cabinet members. Military commanders are spammed with XP anyways. (I play alien worlds most of the time, might be a bit different for other worlds.)

P.S.: Messing with leaders can be fun but it can basically break the game easily if the values get too high, since SE seems to use linear formulas quite often (IMHO the game would be better if these were logarithmic):
- increasing your cash when buying resources
- automatic diplo annexing lots of minors in a row
- loads of stratagems
- militia conquering half the world (because of huge SHQ bonuses)
- boatloads of action points for OHQ bound units etc.
Interesting to see all the "dark corners" in the game once or twice (commanding arachnoid units or mutants for a change is fun, even though they are quite weak). After that be careful what you wish for, so you can keep enjoying the game... (but this is a cheat engine forum, so to whom am I preaching ;) )

IKC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IKC »

Keenan004 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:26 pm
Sajjad wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:45 am
any luck with editing leader's skill? such as science, inventor skills.....
At times you can find a block below the leader including some text like "...trained as a farmer...", "...specialized in gun tactics...". Around there you can find some related skill values (afaik for a profession it can be more than one, if it is a skill name in the text only that one), but only skills which already have a value >0. The structure in these blocks seems dynamic/complex, so the value can be in the middle or the end - save before you change anything.)
Again also these values can be expanded (01 00 00 00 37 00 00 for a skill of 7 can be changed to 02 00 00 00 39 00 39 making it 99).

Leaders that have just been added during this round (via card or event) seem to be stored a bit differently but next round they are again streamlined with the others.

Most of the time it is the easiest to raise the CAPABILITY to 5 and let them get the skills on their own. They tend to increase the ones that are useful for the job they are in (plus "wasting" boatloads to increase their endurance). Meritocracy LV2 "Grand conventions" or Democracy LV2 "Cabinet retreat" add more XP for at minimum the cabinet members. Military commanders are spammed with XP anyways. (I play alien worlds most of the time, might be a bit different for other worlds.)

P.S.: Messing with leaders can be fun but it can basically break the game easily if the values get too high, since SE seems to use linear formulas quite often (IMHO the game would be better if these were logarithmic):
- increasing your cash when buying resources
- automatic diplo annexing lots of minors in a row
- loads of stratagems
- militia conquering half the world (because of huge SHQ bonuses)
- boatloads of action points for OHQ bound units etc.
Interesting to see all the "dark corners" in the game once or twice (commanding arachnoid units or mutants for a change is fun, even though they are quite weak). After that be careful what you wish for, so you can keep enjoying the game... (but this is a cheat engine forum, so to whom am I preaching ;) )
Could you give a (play by play) example of how to change something like Capability? is it stored as 4 Byte? Double? ect.
I'm able to find values in other games, such as currencies and point. But this game seems to be structured oddly and i'm lost as to how to find things outside of the character's name... Many times i find they are in there multiple times. Which makes sense since some of them are found in letters or decision that you made or have to make.

So, if possible, could you do a step by step on how to find someone's capability? pictures/screenshots or video would make it much easier to follow along.

Thanks

Keenan004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keenan004 »

IKC wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:06 pm

So, if possible, could you do a step by step on how to find someone's capability? pictures/screenshots or video would make it much easier to follow along.

Thanks
See attachment (pw 123)

There are at least two ways leaders can be stored in memory. The pictures relate to one of them when the age can be found below the leader name. Best try it a few turns into the game with a leader that was with you for at least one full turn (and backup/save first). The change does not come up in the UI at once. So close the character screen and reopen to see the impact of your changes).

Hope it helps. Good luck!
Attachments
SE2.rar
(213.05 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Keenan004 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:49 pm
See attachment (pw 123)

There are at least two ways leaders can be stored in memory. The pictures relate to one of them when the age can be found below the leader name. Best try it a few turns into the game with a leader that was with you for at least one full turn (and backup/save first). The change does not come up in the UI at once. So close the character screen and reopen to see the impact of your changes).

Hope it helps. Good luck!
This has been insanely helpful, deaging and overstatting all my leaders. But how do you find the character's profiles (I.e. -commerce, +government)?

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Jesus christ this is one of the worst coded games i've seen yet. You can decompile the game somewhat with dnSpy, but has lots of little errors that make it hard to recompile. Might be easiest to write cheats using something like Harmony.

PenPiggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PenPiggy »

araara456 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:47 pm
Sajjad wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:21 pm

how can i find money bro?? please explain.... i don't know much about cheat engine!!!
simple and fast method:
just find "string" check uncked UTF-16 box, then find value of money fe 592
then take first half of values thn change them to 593 hover mouse over money if that change money then that good if not then change value back to 592 and take secon half of adressses
then do it same half\half\half until you have 1 adress that gives you your money(dont forget change all not money back)
that method faster than browse every adress, and of course you need backup save
ps: you values that you change need equally of number of digits that you have so you can change 592 in 999, not in 9999, so just hack, sell something then hack again
pps: money around 999999999 break game, but 9999999 not
ppps: all values is mess so table not work correctly so if you need find other things, just browse around money they somewhere near, you chan see table headers so you just need find what you need and change first value in that tables( i suspend that number of values in tables equal number of major players)
pppps: if you want hack government profiles its hard, but they always(i have 4 new games trying) under "orgCount", relations not always past them, and you cant have more than 100 in government profile
May I know what do you mean by fe 592??

boxerdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boxerdemon »

I believe he means "for example"

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Sadly no table works here and this infomation that I'm getting is not helping.

BlueShire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueShire »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:51 am
Sadly no table works here and this infomation that I'm getting is not helping.
Yeah same, i tried putting in value normally and still nothing, tried all method and still nothing, btw i'm on the steam release version.

Dampfnudel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dampfnudel »

!! You need to load your games as a save. Nothing works if you have a fresh start.
Spoiler
I use the steam version.
Using the posted table I am able to edit the capability and attributes of leaders.
How I do it:
I open a leaders tab.
I look for his surname as a string utf16. I usually find 400~ entries
Insinde the leader tab i switch between the 4 different subtabs.
Now I run a second search and now I have like ~40 entries
Insinde the leader tab i switch between the 4 different subtabs again.
Now I run a second search and now I have like ~8 entries

I try them out. usually, it is the first or second.
The table does not work correctly. But if name and surname hits, you found the right spot. or if the byte count for all attributes says "192" you found the right one too.
Now I open the memory. Usually close to the spot of the table you find the values.
Capability is sometimes hard to find but it always looks like this:
31 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 for cap 1
or
32 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 for cap 2 etc.
The posted table brings you close enough to the right spot so that you can find it.

How to edit regimes profiles.
Editing profiles is easy. Does not need a table.

Edit:
Change your regime Profil Easy done:
Wait for a decision that changes your profil
search for string "orgCount" uft16
usually, 2-3 options show up. It was the third for me in all cases.
look in the momroy view below the the "orgCount"
For me it looked like that
xxx 62 (i think 62 is for my nations)
xxx 17 <-- value of one profile
xxx 62
xxx 37 <-- value of another profile

Edit:

For Leaders You can edit (if you find their name+surname combo and the stats):
the entire visual look of leaders and give them enormous mouths, noses and ears
their position
their faction
their relationship to you
their loyality

By putting a leader in a specific faction, the leader will adapt to that faction, so you can atleats influence leader profiles a bit more precise.

Soccorro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soccorro »

How do I do things to change things with the number things? I'm overwhelmed by the complexity of cheating in this game...help...

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

The password for the save file's temp.txt is 'GarfieldJonesCat'

Good luck trying to find anything useful. Its absolute garbage serialization of pretty much entire game state lmfao.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Dampfnudel wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:06 pm
!! You need to load your games as a save. Nothing works if you have a fresh start.
Spoiler
I use the steam version.
Using the posted table I am able to edit the capability and attributes of leaders.
How I do it:
I open a leaders tab.
I look for his surname as a string utf16. I usually find 400~ entries
Insinde the leader tab i switch between the 4 different subtabs.
Now I run a second search and now I have like ~40 entries
Insinde the leader tab i switch between the 4 different subtabs again.
Now I run a second search and now I have like ~8 entries

I try them out. usually, it is the first or second.
The table does not work correctly. But if name and surname hits, you found the right spot. or if the byte count for all attributes says "192" you found the right one too.
Now I open the memory. Usually close to the spot of the table you find the values.
Capability is sometimes hard to find but it always looks like this:
31 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 for cap 1
or
32 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 for cap 2 etc.
The posted table brings you close enough to the right spot so that you can find it.

How to edit regimes profiles.
Editing profiles is easy. Does not need a table.

Edit:
Change your regime Profil Easy done:
Wait for a decision that changes your profil
search for string "orgCount" uft16
usually, 2-3 options show up. It was the third for me in all cases.
look in the momroy view below the the "orgCount"
For me it looked like that
xxx 62 (i think 62 is for my nations)
xxx 17 <-- value of one profile
xxx 62
xxx 37 <-- value of another profile

Edit:

For Leaders You can edit (if you find their name+surname combo and the stats):
the entire visual look of leaders and give them enormous mouths, noses and ears
their position
their faction
their relationship to you
their loyality

By putting a leader in a specific faction, the leader will adapt to that faction, so you can atleats influence leader profiles a bit more precise.
Still not working.

Soccorro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Soccorro »

So there is no way of compiling a working table for this game? :? :(