MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

HappyJack231 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:51 pm
Update is out auto aim on the sniper is fixed...
Hey man, love the trainer. I use it daily. Unfortunately the last update you pushed out increases the recoil in ODST instead of removing it like it's supposed to. Didn't know if you were tracking that.
Thanks glad your enjoying it and thanks for the heads up I have put up a fix. Thanks

HappyJack231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.1 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by HappyJack231 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:21 pm
Thanks glad your enjoying it and thanks for the heads up I have put up a fix. Thanks
Got your update. Thanks, playa.
Last edited by HappyJack231 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

HappyJack231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HappyJack231 »

SilentRunner wrote:
HappyJack231 wrote:
SilentRunner wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:51 pm
Update is out auto aim on the sniper is fixed...
Hey man, love the trainer. I use it daily. Unfortunately the last update you pushed out increases the recoil in ODST instead of removing it like it's supposed to. Didn't know if you were tracking that.
actually just found another thing in ODST. the spartan laser and beam rifle still have recoil, making it pretty hard for the auto-aim to work with rapid fire. think those are the only weapons that are still messed up, though. i'll let you know if i find anything else.

found some more stuff... i don't know what it is about "remove kill barriers" for odst, but it kept insta-killing me just for having it on at the beginning of 'oni alpha site' in ODST. i honestly don't turn that one on much for any of the games, and this is the only level for ODST that i tried it out on.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

HappyJack231 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:24 am
SilentRunner wrote:
HappyJack231 wrote:

actually just found another thing in ODST. the spartan laser and beam rifle still have recoil, making it pretty hard for the auto-aim to work with rapid fire. think those are the only weapons that are still messed up, though. i'll let you know if i find anything else.

found some more stuff... i don't know what it is about "remove kill barriers" for odst, but it kept insta-killing me just for having it on at the beginning of 'oni alpha site' in ODST. i honestly don't turn that one on much for any of the games, and this is the only level for ODST that i tried it out on.
I added a hotfix for the recoil as for the kill barriers I could not recreate the problem my end.

HappyJack231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HappyJack231 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:07 pm
I added a hotfix for the recoil as for the kill barriers I could not recreate the problem my end.
Nice! You're the man, as always.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

HappyJack231 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:13 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:07 pm
Nice! You're the man, as always.
Hoping no more updates come out and I can retire soon from MCC :shock: :cry:

Oluwanifemi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by Oluwanifemi »

SilentRunner, The Toolbox is great and all. But would you care to add '1 hit kill' to the trainer. But this time it only affects your enemies not allies.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.5.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Oluwanifemi wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 am
SilentRunner, The Toolbox is great and all. But would you care to add '1 hit kill' to the trainer. But this time it only affects your enemies not allies.
Doing one hit kill requires you to map out player base and do pointers filtering out the enemy and so on. I don't code my features this way for several reasons. So it's not really possible at the moment for me, there are other trainers that have this feature. Im taking abit of a brake from MCC and working on other stuff currently...

coy1010allen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coy1010allen »

Latest mcc update broke everything (at least on halo 2), any timeframe for a fix?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

coy1010allen wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:33 am
Latest mcc update broke everything (at least on halo 2), any timeframe for a fix?
Im taking a brake from MCC not sure when I will update.

incel-messiah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by incel-messiah »

NOOOOOOOO SILENTRUNNER COME BACK :'(

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Sorry guys taking a break from MCC

In the mean time I recommend checking out Dread Pony Roberts - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24896

He has tables for all the MCC games with lots of features, as I understand he will be updating them after the latest patch.

awh1tedud3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awh1tedud3 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:30 am

In the mean time I recommend checking out Dread Pony Roberts - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24896

He has tables for all the MCC games with lots of features, as I understand he will be updating them after the latest patch.
I understand the break from MCC. I appreciated the trainer while it was around... So I just have one question, how were you able to get auto-aim enabled? I'm going to try and write a Cheat Engine script for it to work in conjunction with Dread Pony Roberts' script

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

awh1tedud3 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:35 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:30 am

I understand the break from MCC. I appreciated the trainer while it was around... So I just have one question, how were you able to get auto-aim enabled? I'm going to try and write a Cheat Engine script for it to work in conjunction with Dread Pony Roberts' script
Theres multiple steps you need to do to get it working as good as I did but to get you started you will need to use Assembly the Halo mod tool to help you find the aim angle for a weapon. Find what is accessing the aim angle for that gun in Cheat Engine and simply disable that code, that will then affect all guns, then you need to mess with the auto aim range and other checks for like no scoping and so on. So you can see with almost 200 features in Toolbox and many of them requiring multiple steps to get working correctly it's not a short process but pretty simple...

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

Hi, my game got a 3.9GB update, i guess that MCC Toolbox v2.5.0 would not work anymore so i downloaded MCC Toolbox v2.5.4, i activated the desired cheats before i run the mission on ODST, once its loaded the game crashes with Fatal Error, without the trainer it runs without crashing, not sure if this trainer was for an update before that, didn't play the game for weeks to know.