Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rudylenzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Death Stranding | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by rudylenzy »

Please can someone make Sam's speed modifier table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by rudylenzy on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

I tried to enter the teleport code: Ctrl + alt + A and paste the code in there and file -> Assign to current cheat table but it gives me an error: "Failed to add to table. Not all code is injectable". Definitely need the teleport code to work since really getting tired going from one end of the map to the other!

CrazyCatNear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyCatNear »

JonathanVQP wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:05 pm
I tried to enter the teleport code: Ctrl + alt + A and paste the code in there and file -> Assign to current cheat table but it gives me an error: "Failed to add to table. Not all code is injectable". Definitely need the teleport code to work since really getting tired going from one end of the map to the other!
This code is a - Table

Copy to .txt and rename to .ct...then - run as a table

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

I saved it as a table and attached to the ds.exe. When I run the table, only the COORDINATES has the X on it (I can't enable the other parts like Teleport vehicle, etc...). I am running 1.02.

CrazyCatNear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyCatNear »

JonathanVQP wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:16 pm
I saved it as a table and attached to the ds.exe. When I run the table, only the COORDINATES has the X on it (I can't enable the other parts like Teleport vehicle, etc...). I am running 1.02.
When the Game is loading and Sam is on the ground. We connect the table and put a cross only in the first function. After that, open the map and set a waypoint - just this point will become a teleport. Numbers will appear in the table, in rows x, y, z = means the coordinates are picked up.
Num1 = Sam teleport.
Num2 = teleport Sam in the car (you need to get in the car)

Etorion1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Etorion1989 »

Master_Builder wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Been working on this table for personal use. I didn't do durability since fearlessrevolution has that covered.
(Flings table, as of 2020-07-20, has road durability covered by "Max Building Durability".)
  • Infinite Ammo
    Gives you infinite grenades, ammo (still need to reload), anchors, ladder, PCC, etc. Practically the same as Flings, but without fucking with the item quantity.
    Apparently affects AI as well. Use SunBeam's table when he posts it for a version that only affects the player.
  • No Blood Pack Drain on Fire or Heal
    Prevents the blood pack from draining when you fire hematic rounds, hematic grenades, or even transfusion/healing.
    Also has a pointer to the value of the blood in the pack, fire hematic rounds from handgun/rifle or something to find the value.
  • No Fatigue
    As max stamina decreases, it eventually reaches a point where you get this locked off part of the bar (Fatigue), where you have to rest to restore that. This stops that so drinking from the flask will always completely restore current max stamina back to 1000.
    This has no effect on bonus stamina and doesn't change how that behaves in any way.
  • No Chiralium Cost When Shooting
    A late game gun can shoot chiralium instead of hematic rounds. This stops the chiralium from being consumed on firing then.
  • No Material Loss on Claim
    Claim as much as you want from a location, the stored amount won't decrease. (Works for fabrication too.)
  • Add Max Materials When Committing Any Amount
    When you add something to upgrade a structure and 'confirm' the added materials, this 'adds' 15000 of each material, effectively causing the upgrade to start instantly.
    Given the building now has all the materials it needs, it also upgrades directly to lvl3, even from lvl1.
    e.g. Place watchtower, add 1 chiralium, confirm, now it starts upgrading to lvl3.
  • Quick Build (Build/Upgrade in Ns)
    By default reduces the upgrade/build time to 0 making it practically instant. (It still has to take time for some of the animations.)
    Also has a pointer to the current time remaining, and 'Max Build Time'. The remaining time will be reduced to max build time if higher.
  • No Default Customization on Upgrade
    This eliminates a personal annoyance. When you upgrade a building to lvl2 (or higher), they show some hologram or play music by default.
    The player can remove this customization, or change it. For the former, it just sets a flag to not use the default customization value set.
    This sets that flag on upgrade acting as if the player has already unset the default customization option.
    (There's hidden children for building base address, the flag byte, & chiral added to the building if anyone is interested.)
    (Warning: I don't know how to handle actual flags in assembly to set only the desired bit, so this just overrides the whole byte. Seemed ok in my testing though.)
  • No Visible Damage on Backpack
    The backpack visually degrades over time, faster when exposed to greater timefall, or you trip and fall in the mud, etc. The backpack is normally restored, 'cleaned', on rest. This just keeps it pretty all the time.
  • Infinite Backpack Cover Durability
    Keeps the backpack cover from getting damaged.
Changelog:
  • v1
    Initial Release.
  • v2
    Renamed "No Locked Stamina Gain" to "No Fatigue".
    Added "No Visible Damage on Backpack".
    Added "Infinite Backpack Cover Durability".
Made & Tested on v1.01 on Steam.
Any update is possbile please? After update CE to 7.2 most options can not be checked :/ on my previous one everything was fine 0o

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

please give me teleport! i hate this game.....

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

drewstrifer wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:06 pm
No. Stop playing it.

CrazyCatNear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrazyCatNear »

drewstrifer wrote:
Why don't you want to use the teleport that's here? on page seven.

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:11 pm
drewstrifer wrote:
No. Stop playing it.
NOT funny! especially when truck full of SHT stuck in the river or stooped by small rock or smth else and nothing helps to move it! :evil:

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

drewstrifer wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:20 am
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:11 pm
drewstrifer wrote:
No. Stop playing it.
NOT funny! especially when truck full of SHT stuck in the river or stooped by small rock or smth else and nothing helps to move it! :evil:
that was my mistake too... after i didnt ride the truck on offroad at all xO

rudylenzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rudylenzy »

speed multiplier cheat table please I need it so bad

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

anyone know of a way to modify the amount of stars they have with each knot city and prepper? I am close to the end of the game and normally 100% everything, but this is extremely tedious...

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

I tried all tables here but it crashes the game at certain points :( maybe because it is not updated to latest version of the game?

JustChilllin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustChilllin »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:28 pm
I've added a few more scripts to my table.
Here is a list of them:
  • Infinite Exo Battery
  • Infinite Vehicle Battery
  • Infinite Boot Durability
  • Infinite Vehicle Durability (vehicle will still collect rust but the durability meter stays full)
  • 0% Backpack Luggage Damage (kind of buggy, may crash game/doesn't work on equipment)
  • 0% Backpack Luggage Container Damage (kind of buggy, may crash game/doesn't work on equipment)
  • Disable Urgent Mission Timers
amazing work thank you so much everything works! is it possible to add 0 weight and infinite use of supply, materials, construction..etc but nonetheless thanks a million