(Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +32

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

I finally finished restoring the other tables so now I'm able to get back to work on this one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +44 [Update 1]

Update's out.
Added most of my major features found in my other Halo tables. Possibly fixed the Spartan Ops crash. Skull codes will be coming next update along with as many bug fixes as I can manage.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:54 am
Update's out.
Added most of my major features found in my other Halo tables. Possibly fixed the Spartan Ops crash. Skull codes will be coming next update along with as many bug fixes as I can manage.
Perfect timing. I was just running through the cross-game playlist, and I've gotten to the Halo 4 section that I was about to start. :)

EDIT: It is near perfect. Sprint has been fixed. Some Phantoms still take a bit longer to kill (say, with the assault rifle), but that's a nitpick. There is still an issue with Max Clip affecting the Target Locator on Reclaimer, but I don't think that can be resolved. The only issue that I really see besides the targeting locator is that Hunters are still extremely difficult to kill. Here are the cheats I had active:
  • Max Shield/Health
  • Max Grenades
  • Max Clip Ammo
  • Max Vehicle Ability
  • Max Sprint/Armor Ability
  • Invisible to AI
  • Allies - Lock Health/Shields
  • Enemies - Easily Killed.
I'm not sure why, but those Hunters take a LOT of work, even on easier difficulties.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

And again, thanks for your work @Dread_Pony_Roberts
I'd like to report that "Lock Health/Shields for Allies" is not working unfortunately, as well as "Receiving Damage Multiplier for Allies"

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dru »

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:54 am
Update's out.
Excited for those skulls, Thank you.

Rasha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rasha »

So, was wondering if there was a table for doing cross-game. I've tried using the CE table you've already created, and I get the following "error:"

The array of byte named Stealth_Code could not be found.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +59 [Update 2]

Update's out. Added Skull scripts and Max Forge Budget. Also fixed an issue with Max Clip Ammo breaking the Target Locator.

Had to mark NPC scripts as not 100% reliable since I have yet to find a proper compare for the NPCs. This may be an ongoing project, but I don't want it to hold back the rest of the table updates.

As another ongoing project now that all the games are out, I'll try to make all the MCC tables more uniform. A lot of uneven development and spaghetti coding has lead to some tables having more features than others, even though I very well could code them in. It will take time, but as with Halo 4's NPC codes, I'll try not to let them hold back the tables on any important updates.
Rasha wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:06 am
So, was wondering if there was a table for doing cross-game. I've tried using the CE table you've already created, and I get the following "error:"

The array of byte named Stealth_Code could not be found.
I'll have to run some experiments on the cross-game playlists, but I have a theory on what happened.
Halo MCC has a weird quirk that causes it to sort of disconnect Cheat Engine from itself when switching from one halo game to another (even sometimes when just passing through the main menu).
The best fix is to attach cheat engine only when you are loaded into a game. If cheat engine is still attached and you switch from one game to another, you can attach cheat engine to another process (such as cheat engine itself) and then back to MCC.

Also even if I find the issue to be cross-game specific, the fixes will go into each respective Halo table. I won't make a cross-game specific table unless I have to, keeps it better organized.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:59 am
Update's out. Added Skull scripts and Max Forge Budget. Also fixed an issue with Max Clip Ammo breaking the Target Locator.

Had to mark NPC scripts as not 100% reliable since I have yet to find a proper compare for the NPCs. This may be an ongoing project, but I don't want it to hold back the rest of the table updates.

As another ongoing project now that all the games are out, I'll try to make all the MCC tables more uniform. A lot of uneven development and spaghetti coding has lead to some tables having more features than others, even though I very well could code them in. It will take time, but as with Halo 4's NPC codes, I'll try not to let them hold back the tables on any important updates.

I'll have to run some experiments on the cross-game playlists, but I have a theory on what happened.
Halo MCC has a weird quirk that causes it to sort of disconnect Cheat Engine from itself when switching from one halo game to another (even sometimes when just passing through the main menu).
The best fix is to attach cheat engine only when you are loaded into a game. If cheat engine is still attached and you switch from one game to another, you can attach cheat engine to another process (such as cheat engine itself) and then back to MCC.

Also even if I find the issue to be cross-game specific, the fixes will go into each respective Halo table. I won't make a cross-game specific table unless I have to, keeps it better organized.
That's awesome! I didn't think you would be able to work around the Target Locator. Great work!

The cross-game LASO playlist has the same issues that Halo 2 and Halo 3 had when I did my individual LASO campaigns for each game. Notably, those two games are more prone to run into the Fatal Error that persists through a reload of the save. That forces you to restart the entire level to fix the issue. It happened four or five times each for Halo 2 and Halo 3, but because I was aware of that every few minutes I would backup the playlist save and if I encountered the issue I would restore the previously backed up save that wasn't corrupted yet. It was still a pain in the butt, but it was better than restarting the whole level. Cortana (Halo 3) was one I saw that a lot on. Maw (Halo 2) was another one I ran into that issue with pretty consistently. I don't know if it was LASO-related, or not, but either way I powered my way through it.

For the cross-game playlist I ended up merging all of your tables together and then saving it as one giant table:

Your work has been exceptional. Job well done, sir.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The latest update broke my tables for Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4. Halo Reach and ODST are unaffected.

I'll be working to get them fixed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +59 [Update 3]

Update's out and table's been restored.

Cerebrate117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cerebrate117 »

hey thanks for the table first off!
Been using them on all games in ce for the mo.
Just FYI Autofire seems to be broken for anything that shoots grenade type projectiles.
So brute shot, rocket launcher, concussion gun, one other I can't remember the name.
I found this issues through games 2-3.
Also autofire seems broken in 4 whenever zooming in using a scope. Haven't seen this in any of the other games.
Fuel rod cannon seems fine with autofire which is weird.

101.1KUFO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 101.1KUFO »

Hello,

Your work is much appreciated. However, I've run into an issue. I believe it's across all MCC tables, but I've only tried the tables for Halo 2 and Halo 4. On Windows 7SP1, I get "module not found:halo4.dll", with it hooked to MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe and absolutely loaded into Halo 4. I tried it on my Win10 laptop, and the tables worked as expected.

Is there something I'm doing incorrectly, or a step I'm unaware of?

Screenshot for reference: Image

Edited link because I forgot img tags. Should be better now.

Strayone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Strayone »

First up, just like to put a big thank you and congratulations on your work, truly some top rate work :D

I do however have a problem, with (Halo 4) Halo: Master Chief Collection +59 [Update 3]. As starting a new game on Dawn, when opening the blast shield to see who is boarding the ship, it has a fatal error and crashes. I tried without using NPC scripts, just player and still it crashes. Just for reference, I was on Legend, using Famine, Grunt Birthday Party and IWHBYD Skulls if that helps.

Again, much appreciated for these Tables, keep up the great work!! :D

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 4]

Update's out. Fixed an issue that caused crashes while Rapid Fire was enabled. Improved Full Auto to work with more weapons. Added Stealth.

I'll be continuing to improve Halo 4 in whatever ways I can.

Cerebrate117 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:18 am
I'll see what I can do about the zoom Full Auto, but everything else you mentioned was fixed in this update.
101.1KUFO wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 am
I wish I could help, but if you've got it hooked to Halo then it should be working just fine. The closest issue I've seen is that it will do that when I am in any other game than what the table is meant for. It will even do that if you leave that game and stay on the menu.

If you wish for more details on how this works. All game codes start loaded in when MCC is first started, then when you load a game all the other ones will be unloaded until you play one of them.
Strayone wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:08 am
Fixed in this update.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 4]

Post by ColonelFatass »

I've noticed an issue when I was trying to noclip out of the map on Reclaimer. I started from Rally Point Bravo so I don't know if this issue takes effect on mission start, but as soon as I enabled flight/noclip, none of the enemies could be killed, wouldn't even flinch when I shot them. I disabled the cheat and the enemies could be killed like normal again.