(Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +70 [Update 21]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +65 [Update 6]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Very minor update. I saw had a glitch in Halo 2 which caused crashes so I added the same fix to Halo 3 just in case it caused any crash.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

realdead_man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdead_man »

create A shortcut:
steam://rungameid/976730/option0

DISABLE EASYANTICHEAT Master Chief
Disable Easy anticheat
turn off easy anti cheat
Halo CE 1 2 3 odst reach 4

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Halo 4 update has caused all of my tables to break. I should have the Halo 4 table released sometime around the end of the day or tomorrow. Then I will update and fix each of the Halo tables going from CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, then I'll add any remaining finishing touches to 4.
Posting this message on all my Halo tables so everyone's informed.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much Dread_Pony_Roberts

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. sad i've had better support and responses from a non paid average day joe who does this as a hobby than I have from the paid cheat trainer services I am subscribed to lol

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo 4 is out
viewtopic.php?p=166022#p166022

I know that some are only subscribed to a few threads which is why I'm posting this on each of them. After this post I will just post on the relevant threads whenever I update one of them.
q13allz420 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:19 am
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. sad i've had better support and responses from a non paid average day joe who does this as a hobby than I have from the paid cheat trainer services I am subscribed to lol
Much appreciated. Thank you.

I'm a perfectionist in my coding, which is as much a curse as it is a blessing believe me. I try my best.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

I am very lost and confused right now Iol I am having one hell of a time following your progress on updating your tables. I thought the Halo Reach Table had updated but I think I wrong because nothing happens when I click the activation boxes. Actually I haven't gotten even one to work so far> :( it's a lofty project (honestly wish I knew more about this stuff lol so I too could contribute to the community) if you would be so kind to pm me a link to your updated tables that would be appreciated. as aforementioned I just cannot follow or find the updated files :(

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:50 pm
I am very lost and confused right now Iol I am having one hell of a time following your progress on updating your tables. I thought the Halo Reach Table had updated but I think I wrong because nothing happens when I click the activation boxes. Actually I haven't gotten even one to work so far> :( it's a lofty project (honestly wish I knew more about this stuff lol so I too could contribute to the community) if you would be so kind to pm me a link to your updated tables that would be appreciated. as aforementioned I just cannot follow or find the updated files :(
As I said before, I will update and fix each table going in the order of CE (which I just finished), 2, 3, odst, reach, then I'll finish everything for 4. You can subscribe to a thread by clicking the wrench icon on the top and clicking subscribe, which will notify you whenever a comment is made on those threads. I will make a post on each thread saying "update's out" when the table's been updated. The latest file is always the one on the top.
I hope this answers your questions.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Ok thank you for clarifhying. I saw you had posted something like that but I wasn't aware that you gave an order list to be updated. I'm still a little confused on how to follow the progress but I will do my best.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 3) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +66 [Update 7]

Update's out. Table has been restored and my improved No Bullet Spread has been added.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:08 pm
Halo 3 Steam release can be found here

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Max Health/Shield (may cause crashes)

-Lock Health/Shield

-Health Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Health Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Plasma Pistol Drain

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades (may cause crashes)

-Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo

-Some Bullet Spread

-No Bullet Spread

-No Recoil

-Full Auto

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can edit here)

-Teleportation (comes with 3 individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default bind is left shift. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Flight/Noclip (default keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down, keybinds and flight speed can be edited)

-Noclip (for use with acrophobia)

-No Soft/Kill Barriers (for use with acrophobia)

-Stealth

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

Forge Scripts

-Max Budget

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Marines (always allied)
Old Covenant (always allied)
Forerunner (sometimes allied)
Flood (rarely allied)
New Covenant (always hostile)

-Lock Health/Shields

-Easily Killed

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can edit here)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Acrophobia
-Black Eye
-Blind
-Catch
-Cowbell
-Famine
-Fog
-Grunt Birthday Party
-IWHBYD
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-Mythic
-Thunderstorm
-Tilt
-Tough Luck

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Values

(Update 1) Added Max Clip Ammo, Max Belt Ammo, and Max Plasma Ammo, Noclip, No Soft/Kill Barriers, Stealth, and Skulls. Also fixed a crash issue and Lock Health/Shields also prevents headshot and assasination deaths.

(Update 2) Added Sprint and made Rapid Fire effect the player vehicle. Also changed the name of One Hit Kill to Easily Killed and Damage Multiplier to Receiving Damage Multiplier.

(Update 3) Added Lock Health/Shield and marked scripts which may cause crashes.

(Update 4) Restored the table after the ODST update. Also possibly fixed the glitch that caused Max Health/Shield and Max Grenades to crash the game.

(Update 5) Fixed a minor coding error that could cause crashes.

(Update 6) Fixed a slight coding oversight which had the potential to cause a crash.

(Update 7) Restored table after recent game update. Also added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread.
excuse my ignorance but im a noob when it comes to the halo series (played some of the og on xbox that's it) I noticed halo 1 and 2 have a ton of skulls but there are far less skulls listed in the later games. Can someone please explain why that is.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Simply because they didn't include them in the other games.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Gotcha I figured it was something like that or I was missing something. Thank you for your help.

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Hey, My game got crashed (Fatal Error) on mission 2 (sierra 117) at the part before entering the river that you encounter Grunt and brute can you check the tables please?

The cheated I activated were: Max health/shield, Lock health/shield, Max belt Ammo, Max Plasma Ammo, Lock greanades, Max grenades.

xxASIMOVxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxASIMOVxx »

Dread_Pony_Roberts,

I believe this table is crashing the game in Sierra 117. I started the collection with EAC disabled, attached and selected my cheats, then launched the Halo 3 campaign. The first major checkpoint crashes with a fatal error. It is right after the first couple combat encounters, before running into the brute choking a marine above you.

I am able to play through this mission without using the table. I also found another table that worked throughout the mission (although I much prefer using yours). I originally had infinite health, ammo, sprint, and one hit kills enabled. I reproduced the crash with only infinite health and then again with only invisibility.

I have played through this mission numerous times over the years and never had this consistent crash. I have also used your other Halo tables without any problems. So I don't think this crash is due to any error on my part. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks for all your hard work!