Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Post by tomleiberman »

@Sunbeam you should man!! I definitely recommend it :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

For the record.. I played ALL several times :)

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Lol oh gotcha!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@SunBeam: I'm always open to suggestions (as long as my tiny brain can coop, ofc)
offtopic: saw your youtube 'valhalla teleport'... twice... i'm following the thread just to stay updated, and also noticed some "bloodstains" appearing on my browser now and then... hmm 8-) (<- hence the glasses)

@tomleiberman: do not forget to update me on that 'Young at heart' challenge.

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

@Paul44 So the Young at Heart race timer that shows on your screen is actually 75 seconds as it gives shows you 1:15 but when you press pause it says it wants you to complete the race in 60 seconds..It would be nice to be able to just pause the 1:15 completely if that is possible?!? The 2nd timer does work after a couple of restarts of the memory for the 60 second part just not for the entire 75 seconds if that makes sense.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ my bad; forgot to mention that i tested this with the 'Up to speed' challenge; the 1st in that series with a timer. that's why you see 60s & 90s as max_time. and no, these are 2 different timers, and need to be handled "seperately" (I could combine both scripts, but that could also mean that this particular script might ONLY work for that particular challenge(s)?!)

as I said in my prev post: one can not replay these challenges once completed; so after some save-exchanging, I found a save that allowed me to start the thief challenge from start. If I need to test the 'Young at heart', that would mean I'll have to play all them challenges prior to that one, so...

ps: I could try and figure out how the 60s intertwingles with the 90s timer; but already spent some time on that in 2 other AC titles (AC3 & ACS if I recall well). Gave up at some point (the extra work wasn't worth the time, sort of speak)...

Bottomline: I'll pm you that table when back home for you to try out since the 2nd timer does get picked up in that challenge as well..

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

i'm a little surprised that all of these timers are handled differently throughout the game..you'd think that the developers would want to simplify the process...maybe @Sunbeam could assist with figuring out some of the timer pointer stuff if he is willing and has the time.

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! @Paul44 Just tried out the new table on the 'Young at Heart" challenge and it crashed on me a couple of times...had to reload the memory like you said. The first time i reloaded the memory the 1:15 timer kept decreasing and I still failed the full sync by not completing the challenge in less than 60 seconds...the second time I reloaded the memory, the 1:15 time paused but I still failed the 60 second full sync part. The next few times I reloaded memory I got either one of the aforementioned outcomes and now after i try restarting the memory, the game keeps crashing and the only scripts that I have enabled are God more, invisible, No notoriety and the Freeze timer part III scripts.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ #tomleiberman confirmed yesterday that the new timer also works with 'young at heart' ~ case closed.

ChuckNorrison
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChuckNorrison »

What is the password for the .rar file?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:13 am
^ #tomleiberman confirmed yesterday that the new timer also works with 'young at heart' ~ case closed.
hi
i dont know if youre still working on it. the game regularly crashes.
i was able to track down these codes causeing access violation:
ACBSP-wnd.exe+7EF0F1 - 8B 13 - mov edx,[ebx]
ACBSP-wnd.exe+7EE415 - 83 3F 00 - cmp dword ptr [edi],00 { 0 }
ACBSP-wnd.exe+7EFD80 - 8B 37 - mov esi,[edi]
ACBSP-wnd.exe+7EE415 - 83 3F 00 - cmp dword ptr [edi],00 { 0 }

appearantly one of them is weapon related, after noping and jumping passed it several weapons are missing.
ay idea what in your code cuases these pointers to be zero?!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ It's going to be very difficult for me to figure out what/where/when this happens, unless you can pinpoint/reproduce that error/crash... If it happens with several/many cheats enabled, start by activating just one (and only temp_enable when needing others). T.i. if crashing occurs frequently, like every 5-10mins or so... I'll have a look later this week in the code itself at them offsets...

ps: i notice you are using a Windowed vs. Should not cause any issues though; just make sure you're playing v1.03. Steam/Uplay/cracked ? (perhaps upload your exe so that I can compare with my versions)
ps: one of them codes is used in the Teleport fn, but that could be pure coincidence.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

I couldn't figure out what exactly causes the crash. but even enabling "Enable cheats...." without any subcheats sometimes crashes the game. the crash isn't regular thou.
it may seem stupid but where can I find the game version?!(using crked)
i use windowed mode only when debugging.
btw can you help with shopquest items?!
give me your discord or something to send exe file.

update:
found this right now at the loading screen when desynchronized:

00660032 - 89 1D 50006800 - mov [pNotoriety],ebx { (12E40530) }
00660038 - 8B 58 78 - mov ebx,[eax+78]
0066003B - 8B 5B 30 - mov ebx,[ebx+30] ----->> ebx is 0 == crash
0066003E - 8B 5B 40 - mov ebx,[ebx+40]
00660041 - 89 1D 20006800 - mov [pHealth],ebx { (2C9CFE30) }

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ok, that helps as that is part of the main script. Do you force the desync, is it caused by dying or after cutscene (<~ probably here, especially when replaying mission)?!
Tip: temp_workaround: assign hotkey to main_script to dis/enabling it...

ps1: just upload your exe to some filehoster (like zippyshare), and pm link (not all ac titles show that info, except in registry)
ps2: mind telling me what you are using that reports above info?

ps3: I just checked that table, and this routine uses the errorchecking feature. Normally: this would kick in as soon as you come across invalid ptrs, unless the counter evt exceeds that integer boundery (basically, it'll show/increment_to a very large number very fast). Do check up on the 'Error Stats...' (before it actually would crash ofc)?!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Code: Select all

00660032 - 89 1D 50006800 - mov [pNotoriety],ebx { (12E40530) }
test eax,eax
je short @f
00660038 - 8B 58 78 - mov ebx,[eax+78]
test ebx,ebx
je short @f
0066003B - 8B 5B 30 - mov ebx,[ebx+30] ----->> ebx is 0 == crash
test ebx,ebx
je short @f
0066003E - 8B 5B 40 - mov ebx,[ebx+40]
test ebx,ebx
je short @f
00660041 - 89 1D 20006800 - mov [pHealth],ebx { (2C9CFE30) }
@@:
You should always check for NULLs, even when you are 100% sure there can't be a NULL :)