Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Post by MasterVegito »

thank you very much for faster skill gain on farming skills :). Removes much of the tedium from the game and considering how bad the controls are in the farming minigame, instant acces toshapes is a godsend

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:49 pm
thank you very much for faster skill gain on farming skills :). Removes much of the tedium from the game and considering how bad the controls are in the farming minigame, instant acces toshapes is a godsend
make me want to restart and try it out.

Ok, this is a better start then previously, I got balanced status when I attempt it. WATCH OUT FOR CHAOS SEEDING, I've gotten too close on it. Really wish there an undo button on planting.

One thing that I wonder if the OP could do or anyone in that matter, is to develop a "cheat" that refreshes the level of resources like plants and ore mines per visitation, because unfortunately they don't refresh till the next day and ores even take longer, when I'm trying to pull out that RNG for that iron ore objective on den of fangs.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Any chance to get easier unlock/release power for equipment and yeah, refresh resources is a good thing also.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:01 am
MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:49 pm
make me want to restart and try it out.

Ok, this is a better start then previously, I got balanced status when I attempt it. WATCH OUT FOR CHAOS SEEDING, I've gotten too close on it. Really wish there an undo button on planting.

One thing that I wonder if the OP could do or anyone in that matter, is to develop a "cheat" that refreshes the level of resources like plants and ore mines per visitation, because unfortunately they don't refresh till the next day and ores even take longer, when I'm trying to pull out that RNG for that iron ore objective on den of fangs.
Yeah, its nice having better farming skills quickly, but I kind of screwed myself with the planting. I got the grid, but now I plant like 20 seeds at once in random patterns and I cant even use the grid haha. No idea what the point of that upgrade is, kind of wish I could turn it off somehow. But either way, still much quicker and easier than before.

MurderInc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MurderInc »

Darkedone02 wrote:
WATCH OUT FOR CHAOS SEEDING, I've gotten too close on it. Really wish there an undo button on planting.
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:57 pm
Yeah, its nice having better farming skills quickly, but I kind of screwed myself with the planting. I got the grid, but now I plant like 20 seeds at once in random patterns and I cant even use the grid haha. No idea what the point of that upgrade is, kind of wish I could turn it off somehow. But either way, still much quicker and easier than before.
What are you both talking about?
You can literally change the level of farming skills via the left/right movement keys.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

MurderInc wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:27 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
WATCH OUT FOR CHAOS SEEDING, I've gotten too close on it. Really wish there an undo button on planting.
NumberXer0 wrote:
You can literally change the level of farming skills via the left/right movement keys.
that's my point....

hammerhead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hammerhead »

MurderInc wrote:
Darkedone02 wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
You can change the rice planting skill by displaying the tab or menu at the time of the rice planting action and turning it sideways with the rice planting skill.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

hammerhead wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:31 pm
MurderInc wrote:
Darkedone02 wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
You can change the rice planting skill by displaying the tab or menu at the time of the rice planting action and turning it sideways with the rice planting skill.
Never noticed that, the game didn't explain those skills at all -.- Oh well, ill fix it next time then haha.

warlink523
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by warlink523 »

Be careful with weapon skill exp. I set it to 9999, and maxed out all my attacks in one go, but the upgraded benefits (like more bouncing waves etc) didn't happen despite proficiency being at max 15.

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

warlink523 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:30 am
Be careful with weapon skill exp. I set it to 9999, and maxed out all my attacks in one go, but the upgraded benefits (like more bouncing waves etc) didn't happen despite proficiency being at max 15.
I'll keep that in mind. thanks.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

warlink523 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:30 am
Hmm, I didn't even notice that. Seems like mine got messed up too. Oh well, I wasn't too far in.

dammy63
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dammy63 »

Correct skill level manually or assembler

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I wonder if item editor could be made, for instance to give yourself all powders, or swap another item for said powder.

Wahyou87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wahyou87 »

dammy63 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:38 am
Correct skill level manually or assembler
Hello, can you teach me how to correct the skill level manually because im new with cheat engine,, thx

lim6221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lim6221 »

please add 'ice' script to make spoilable items unspoil