[Request]-Phantom Brigade

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]-Phantom Brigade

Post by Ashar »

nice, not played that yet, have fun, and happy birthday

I was able to add barrier protection to it too, so i doubt anything can touch them now.

OK, ive managed to create my own parts, ive named them all uber, which means i dont have to change parts that will show up in the game, they can only be added, by editing the save, i will do some more testing, then add them to directories and zip them so they can be easily extracted for others to use. The visuals of the parts can be altered to whatever armor you like the look of.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Ashar wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:26 am
nice, not played that yet, have fun, and happy birthday

I was able to add barrier protection to it too, so i doubt anything can touch them now.

OK, ive managed to create my own parts, ive named them all uber, which means i dont have to change parts that will show up in the game, they can only be added, by editing the save, i will do some more testing, then add them to directories and zip them so they can be easily extracted for others to use. The visuals of the parts can be altered to whatever armor you like the look of.
Thanks :D and noice! I didnt think that it would be possible to make your own parts, the thought never crossed my mind at all lol. When I wake back up from the sleeps i will have to do some more tinkering with the game at the locations you found. Also interested in those custom parts you got XD

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

Ok, here it is, ive maintained the file structure, so you just need to extract it into the games main directory, it only overwrites the folders due to all the files being custom named. [Link]
Once extracted, you still need to edit squad_mobilebase.yaml in your save.

The easiest way i find, is it to have a full set of standard gear, the elbrus medium, once you do, search for all entries of "elbrus_medium_r0" and replace them with "uber_heavy_r3", then replace all entires "elbrus_m" with "uber_h"

Ive also modded a couple of the components that are installed into the armor automaticly, the thruster, and the core, you can change the name of them in the save too. Replace "internal_aux_core_standard" with "internal_aux_core_uber" and "internal_thrusters_distance" with "internal_thrusters_uber".

Im currently using the asgard visuals, i like them best so far, but its easy to change them to whatever you like in the files.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

I will give your stuff a shot once i test my modifications out lol. Going to try out a replacer from the elbrus to the Vidar, and changed equipment to the regen core and distance thrusters. If that doesnt work at intended, Im goiong to give your a try then and see what i did wrong. :D

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

im unsure if the different armors have different equipment slots, given im using the elbrus as templates, they may be different with the real parts, also i havnt touched weapons yet, other than upgrade them to lvl 5. Even with all these modifications, i still lost a pilot to a lvl 18 mech, so i will do some mroe tinkering later.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

oof. That sucks. But yeah i swapped out my default weapon for a sniper rifle but havent gotten to test the changes in game yet

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i drove straight to the capital, to test things out, which is where i encountered the lvl 18, so i will have to beef my guys up a bit. according to the controls F1-F9 control your squad, so i assume that means i can have up to 9 in my squad at once, im not sure how you are suppose to add more pilots. So i might try editing the number though save editing.

BTW, the new patch notes today mention how to enable dev mode, which amonst the various options is a god mode, as well as combatsaving!

The latest patch has made my mod a little less useful, ive tweaked it, and improved it, [Link]

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Oh a patch dropped today? Sweet. as to add new pilots and units i messed with the default save file and just copied one of my existing characters opened up the copied characters file, and made necessary changes to make it unique and then i would do the same thing for units, copy a unit make some changes and set pilot to the new one so you dont have 2 of the same mech and pilot. I think theres a way to change how many units go out into battle in the save location. I stumbled upon it on accident, or it was in the main directory where i seen it possibly.

Going to do some tinkering around today as my roommates are doing some other stuff today so i have time to play around with Phantom Brigade again lol.

Edit: I believe the squad list is in core.yaml and maybe metadata.yaml in the save location. Going to see if i can modify that and find some trouble to get into lol

Edit 2: The more I wake up and look at core and metadata, the more I believe its just core.yaml that effects the squad and not metadata.yaml.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

So looking through the files of the game i have stumbled upon files and variables for a missile launcher and cannon. The cannon has a physical body for a unit weapon but the missile launcher however only has a barrel for appearance from what i can find. There is also about 3 or 4 different ammunition for missiles as well. Currently assembling a kitbashed cannon/missile launcher.

When modding your weapon for your unit, set wpn_vis_Front: blueprint: wpn_vis_set01_front_xx (xx is a number between 01 and 10) and set the XX number to 10 to get the missile launcher barrel.

Edit 1: Not sure where to find the reference for a missile launcher if it is even in game. All I can seem to find is mention of the ammo types for missile launchers and wpn_vis_set01_10 for the front of the weapon for the only hints that it exists.... Which doesnt really help when trying to make a missile launcher lol. Need the preset tag and the internal main equipment blueprint tag otherwise it seems that the ammo type does nothing

Minotaur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Minotaur »

Nice work on the Uber. However, it seems that there are something missing, the popup tooltips aren't showing your Uber properly though. Otherwise, great work on the Uber.

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

Ashar wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:03 am
how to add perks on your armor ? i tried but mech disappeared from garage

upd:oh i did something and it worked but your uber armor still better

Bocaan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bocaan »

Ashar wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:03 am
i drove straight to the capital, to test things out, which is where i encountered the lvl 18, so i will have to beef my guys up a bit. according to the controls F1-F9 control your squad, so i assume that means i can have up to 9 in my squad at once, im not sure how you are suppose to add more pilots. So i might try editing the number though save editing.

BTW, the new patch notes today mention how to enable dev mode, which amonst the various options is a god mode, as well as combatsaving!

The latest patch has made my mod a little less useful, ive tweaked it, and improved it, [Link]
thanks for the armour test i might look into how you managed it to see if i can replicate the results........... ill be having my slave imps pushed hard on this ehehehehe just one thing friend how does one open up the dev console?

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

guytonetter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guytonetter »

can we get a reup please

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i cant rememebr what i actauly did, but theres an easier way now, you can modifiy the difficulty settings file, and e.g make all incoming dmg be set to 0%.

Open up the save zip file and extract teh difficulty.yaml file, open it in notepad, make changes you want, save and stick it back in teh zip file to overwrite it, location is here (AppData\Local\PhantomBrigade\Saves)

another super useful file to edit is the squad_mobilebase.yaml file stored in OverworldEntites in the zip, yo ucan edit supplies and parts etc.