(Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 12]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +57 [Update 12]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Halo 4 Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Max Shield/Health

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Health Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Health Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades

-Rapid Fire

-No Bullet Spread

-No Charge Up Delay

-No Recoil

-Full Auto

-Invisible To AI

-Stealth

-Teleportation (comes with infinite individual coordinate saves)

-Flight/Noclip (default keyboard keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down. default controller keybinds are a to go up and b to go down. keybinds, flight speed, and pitch control can be edited)

-Sprint (default keyboard keybind is left shift. default controller keybind is left bumper. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Noclip

-No Kill Barriers

-Max Vehicle Ability

-Max Sprint/Armor Ability

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

Forge Scripts

-Max Budget

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Allies
Enemies

-Lock Health/Shields

-Easily Killed

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Black Eye
-Blind
-Catch
-Famine
-Fog
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-Mythic
-Thunderstorm
-Tilt
-Tough Luck
-Cowbell
-Grunt Birthday Party
-IWHBYD

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Added Flight/Noclip, Sprint Improved, Super Jump, Teleportation, and No Charge Up Delay. Possibly fixed Spartan Ops crash issue.

(Update 2) Added Skull scripts and Max Forge Budget. Also fixed an issue with Max Clip Ammo breaking the Target Locator. Marked NPC scripts as not 100% reliable, note will stay until I find a proper compare.

(Update 3) Updated table after game update.

(Update 4) Fixed an issue that caused crashes while Rapid Fire was enabled. Improved Full Auto to work with more weapons. Added Stealth.

(Update 5) Fixed Full Auto acting as if combined with Rapid Fire and it now works while scoped in. Fixed Flight and No Kill Barriers making all characters invincible. Flight and No Kill Barriers (now renamed to No Soft/Kill Barriers) will now remove the soft barriers as well.

(Update 6) Fixed a minor bug with teleportation that could prevent the scripts from resetting automatically, causing the user to have to double click the buttons to get them to work properly.

(Update 7) Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

(Update 8) Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).

(Update 9) Fixed an issue with Weapon scripts that prevented them from working.

(Update 10) Fixed an issue that could cause the Auto Attach to slow down Cheat Engine.

(Update 11) Possibly fixed the table so it will activate properly.

(Update 12) Fixed table after update. Optimized auto attach script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 12) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(127.68 KiB) Downloaded 2112 times
(Update 11) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(129.48 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
(Update 10) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(131.91 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
(Update 9) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(131.85 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
(Update 8) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(127.72 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
(Update 7) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(114.88 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
(Update 6) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(115.89 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
(Update 5) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(119.37 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
(Update 4) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(117.56 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
(Update 3) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(105.12 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
(Update 2) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(105.2 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
(Update 1) [Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(99.56 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
[Halo 4] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(77.16 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 21 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo 4) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +32

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table

XiaoWayne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoWayne »

Thank you for the table

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

Thank you very much for your table

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank You for your hard work. I have a question regarding the Skulls. First will all of your tables eventually have a skulls Script?
If i were to start a LASO Campaign and later turned off the ever INFURIATING Blind Skull , Would the Achievements and other Awards Trigger?

Also I'm curious about cross game Cheats. I have noticed that your Tables often have 1 or 2 more options than another or more and usually this is due to basic cheats like infinite ammo health etc not being added to other tables after an a Major update.

I may have said this already or asked about it already I can't recall but I hope options from one of your CT can be given with the product to another person or group?
Last edited by q13allz420 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vickyiori »

Thank you! :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

q13allz420 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:52 pm
Thank You for your hard work. I have a question regarding the Skulls. First will all of your tables eventually have a skulls Script?
If i were to start a LASO Campaign and later turned off the ever INFURIATING Blind Skull , Would the Achievements and other Awards Trigger?
When I finish updating the rest of the broken halo tables then the skull scripts will be added to this one.
And I don't know about the second one, you'll have to find out for yourself.
q13allz420 wrote:
Also I'm curious about cross game Cheats. I have noticed that your Tables often have 1 or 2 more options than another or more and usually this is due to basic cheats like infinite ammo health etc not being added to other tables after an a Major update.
I try to keep them all consistent but depending on the game there are things I can't add to some games. Some of my early scripts are also heavy on spaghetti coding, making them difficult to update (I would have to completely redesign some of these early scripts to fix them).
q13allz420 wrote:
I may have said this already or asked about it already I can't recall but I hope options from one of your CT can be given with the product to another person or group?
Could you please elaborate?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

q13allz420 wrote:
The LASO achievement should be obtained by completing the LASO playlist. If you use Cheat Engine to shut off the active LASO skulls while playing the LASO playlist it should still pop the achievement since completing the playlist itself is all that should be necessary. I said "should" a lot there since there is no way to confirm it without first doing it. But I doubt the developers put more stringent checking on this for two reasons:
  1. The LASO playlist doesn't allow you to disable the skulls.
  2. You shouldn't be able to use Cheat Engine without disabling EAC, which also disables achievements.
I would be very surprised if they did further checks since those two reasons should prevent most people from cheating the achievements.

dodo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dodo123 »

Hey, thanks for the quick update!! I played with it and I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to sprint faster?
2. Will there be a noclip option?

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank You dodo123. Yes there is currently available an Achievement Enabler >>>will pm link if interested<<<< available that enables achievements with the use of trainers and cheat tables in single player with eac off. Furthermore using Dread Pony Roberts Skull Script I theorize that we can hypothetically turn skulls on and off during a playlist run through and still get Achievements. I will look further into my theory when I find the time.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:20 pm
q13allz420 wrote:
When I finish updating the rest of the broken halo tables then the skull scripts will be added to this one.
And I don't know about the second one, you'll have to find out for yourself.
q13allz420 wrote:
I try to keep them all consistent but depending on the game there are things I can't add to some games. Some of my early scripts are also heavy on spaghetti coding, making them difficult to update (I would have to completely redesign some of these early scripts to fix them).
q13allz420 wrote:
Could you please elaborate?
Ignore that last bLurb lol I was trying to ask in a polite way if I can use your code to maybe make a custom CT for my own needs. I know next to nothing about advanced code editing and scripting so I have to rely heavily on the coding community to get the things I need and want to better my gaming experience. It get's frustrating waiting on updates and even more frustrating having to ask for cheat options for a game when you know you have the brains if not the knowledge to do it yourself I don't want to steal your work but I want to look through it to see if I might be able to learn something from it. May I borrow bits of code here and there to add to a custom Halo MCC cheat table I want to make?

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

q13allz420 wrote:
Unless they changed something for Halo 4, it should unlock once you complete the playlist. I did this for the H2 and H3 and unlocked the achievements on them for LASO, short of the H3 one being broken on steam at the time.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank you I will experiment with this later

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

dodo123 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:27 pm
Hey, thanks for the quick update!! I played with it and I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to sprint faster?
2. Will there be a noclip option?
After the other tables are fixed I will return to this one and add what I can from my other tables, that includes noclip and my (improved) version of sprint.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I found a few "issues" in my (multiple) playthroughs. First of all, here are the cheats I had enabled:
  • Max Shield/Health
  • Max Grenades
  • Max Clip Ammo
  • Max Vehicle Ability
  • Max Sprint/Armor Ability
  • Invisible to AI
  • Allies - Lock Health/Shields
  • Enemies - Easily Killed.
These are the "issues" I found:
  1. LASO campaign causes phantoms to take more shots before it blows up. At least with regular bullets. I didn't try it with a rocket launcher. This isn't a big deal, but when playing regular Legendary campaign a single shot from any weapon blows up the phantom, and I guess I just expected it to do the same with the LASO campaign.
  2. Hunters require a LOT of work to kill on both LASO and non-LASO. I encountered this on a Heroic playthrough where it took multiple shots from a Scorpion to kill a Hunter.
  3. When Max Clip is enabled you can't progress with the Target Locator on the level Reclaimer. You have to disable Max Clip, use the Target Locator, and then re-enable Max Clip.
  4. Sprint isn't always max/infinite, even with Max Sprint/Armor Ability enabled. I have encountered this in multiple levels (the third one, Forerunner, comes to mind), but it's not constant. I think you may already be aware of it since you said something about an improved sprint. If that's the case just disregard this.
I put "issues" in quotes because they aren't major or game-breaking at all. They are just things I didn't expect to encounter with the cheats I had enabled.

I encountered a Fatal Error only twice so far, and neither one resulted in the actual save file itself being corrupted (which was an issue I had seen on previous tables before you made some tweaks - and also an issue I had seen from other table makers and trainers).

I have played through the campaign 2.5 times so far with these cheats enabled, so having only these minor issues is great. This is an excellent table.