Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request]-Phantom Brigade

Post by Allelujah »

Game Name: Phantom Brigade
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: Early Access
Options Required: Trainer or Cheat table with infinite Currency, Infinite HP on parts.
Epic Games Store Website: [Link]

Hello this is my first request for cheats for a game. I hope I filled it out correctly.

Phantom Brigade is a hybrid turn-based & real-time tactical RPG, focusing on in-depth customization and player driven stories. Its like Battletech with mechs and a pretty decent customization selection from what i can see so far.

Cheats wanted for starters would be currency and Infinite HP for your mech parts so they dont get blown off. Any other cheats are welcome like 1 hit KOs and movement distance would be nice as well.

KrulLucifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request]-Phantom Brigade

Post by KrulLucifer »

Yes , please do help to create a cheat content ,

Is it possible if anyone of you could teach me how to use cheat engine
as this is my first time trying

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

KrulLucifer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:35 pm

There should be tutorials on youtube on how to use cheat engine at the basic level.

Make sure you have your game and cheat engine up, click the red glowing PC looking button in cheat engine to attach the game process. Then usually money is a 4 byte search so you put your current total into the search bar of cheat engine and hit first scan. then acquire or lose some money in game, then type the new total into the search bar of cheat engine and hit next scan till you only have like less than 5 entries in the side with all the addresses. I usually end up with 3 addresses so i select all 3, double click them i believe and that should send them to a spot at the bottom of cheat engine where you can start modifying the values to what ever you want. I usually do something like 99999999 for money. Then I freeze the value, go back into game and you should have as much money as you typed.

Due note, that this wont save over if you close the game or cheat engine, so if you want to continuously have infinite money you have to search again. However, in game if you save your game with that much money it will save that part.

KrulLucifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KrulLucifer »

Allelujah wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:21 pm
KrulLucifer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:35 pm

There should be tutorials on youtube on how to use cheat engine at the basic level.

Make sure you have your game and cheat engine up, click the red glowing PC looking button in cheat engine to attach the game process. Then usually money is a 4 byte search so you put your current total into the search bar of cheat engine and hit first scan. then acquire or lose some money in game, then type the new total into the search bar of cheat engine and hit next scan till you only have like less than 5 entries in the side with all the addresses. I usually end up with 3 addresses so i select all 3, double click them i believe and that should send them to a spot at the bottom of cheat engine where you can start modifying the values to what ever you want. I usually do something like 99999999 for money. Then I freeze the value, go back into game and you should have as much money as you typed.

Due note, that this wont save over if you close the game or cheat engine, so if you want to continuously have infinite money you have to search again. However, in game if you save your game with that much money it will save that part.

I try but some how it still cant detect the unlimited money funds
try with 4 byte but still not able to search

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Yeah, I tried cheating money in Phantom Brigade and couldnt get it to work myself. So thats why im requesting someone else who is more skilled to give it a crack.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

btw, the save games are very eay to alter, they are all plain english, i was able to edit, pilots, parts, supplies, operations(made them 99% complete) they are located: Documents\My Games\Phantom Brigade\Saves

While i wasnt able to alter the health, via this method or using CE, its better than nothing.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Ashar wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:55 pm
btw, the save games are very eay to alter, they are all plain english, i was able to edit, pilots, parts, supplies, operations(made them 99% complete) they are located: Documents\My Games\Phantom Brigade\Saves

While i wasnt able to alter the health, via this method or using CE, its better than nothing.
Is it a simple config.ini file or do you need something special to modify the save file? Going to take a look as soon as i post this message for the save location.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

So while taking a look at the pb_mech_02.yaml in notepad++, I noticed the variables for integrity. I wonder if that is part HP? I assume it is. Going to make a backup and modify this and find out

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

no, the parts have references to integrated parts e.g body_top_set_elbrus_medium_r0 has subsystems armor_elbrus_m_head, armor_elbrus_m_pelvis and armor_elbrus_m_torso. If you edit the subsystem files, you can alter directly the hp, which in turn makes the main part have high hp. Though it would be better if we can mod our own parts, otherwise if you encounter a mech enemy that uses those same parts, we gonna have a hard time taking it down.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

ahhh so its like the good old days of Battletech modding then lol

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Also I am currently unable to get supplies to save the value of 9999999.... Not sure how to get it to save that value as i keep messing with the metadata file and changing the value and saving hoping it will take effect. but when i load into game im still back to 283 supplies.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

The metadate file is not the file you need to change. The main file that contains supplies and inventory is squad_mobilebase.yaml (inside OverworldEntities folder)

the first entry after inventory is supplies:
i have it set to 999999

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Oh lol well that would explain why I couldnt get it to work. I will have to take a look at that file and see whats in there. Hopefully it allows me to get/make more units because i tried to play a lil bit without any cheats and got totally wrecked as in no more units and i cant seem to be able to repair or make more at the current moment lol Not sure if i need to start over or not but we shall see.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

so far ive got 4 mechs with lvl 5 rare gear, with 1000+ armor for each part. There is a folder in the main directory that has a list of all equipment, i renamed parts in the save, with parts from the game folder, and now i have some of the best gear available.

PhantomBrigade\Configs\DataDecomposed\Equipment
Last edited by Ashar on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Awesome. Will have to take a deeper look into that area next when i have time. The roommates are wanting me to hop into Godfall for my birthday today so going to do a bit of that with them and then more Phantom Brigade when they want to hop off lol