Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BurningCorps
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by BurningCorps »

Sinoeno wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 am
BurningCorps wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:55 am
after using proccess hacker, my laptop won't shutdown or restart and i can't access task manager with ctrl+alt+del so i use other way to open the task manager. im very shocked with what i see in the task manager, camera.exe running in background without me noticing,and weirdly my webcam indicator is not turned on. so i force shutdown my laptop pushing the power button until it shutdown and after i rebooting it,it back to normal. am i the only one experiencing this? is proccess hacker are some kind of malware/spyware? or even worst trojan? and yeah i know the risks i will face if i try things like cheating,hacking,etc.
is that a joke, I never got that happen before!! You might had other virus! it not process hacker dude! :|
unfortunately its not a joke,its happen to me after i use it several times. i hope your'e right,maybe its not the process hacker,maybe its something else,but i see in this forum that some of our friends are encounter with this thing too

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BurningCorps
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BurningCorps »

pancibuntus wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:15 pm
pancho_xx wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:09 pm
Sinoeno wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 am

is that a joke, I never got that happen before!! You might had other virus! it not process hacker dude! :|
It happens to me too, I commented on it 2 pages ago, and another user too ...
I bet you got that problem bcuz you close mhyport2, just reopen your game, login and just wait until the door and close your game and you can shut down your pc normally without any problms anymore, hope it works on you as well~
hmm..make sense,,because when you kill the mhyprot2 its mean u delete the registry and its services..so reopen the game recreate the mhyprot2 you deleted before

Terebi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Terebi »

Banned in 1 day, Used No CD and Pickup range. (Accidently turned on super speed for 3 seconds at first though)

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Terebi wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:54 pm
Banned in 1 day, Used No CD and Pickup range. (Accidently turned on super speed for 3 seconds at first though)
you got banned because of no cd and pickup hacks, you should read a few pages back before using any hacks.

pancibuntus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pancibuntus »

Natsume wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:58 pm
Terebi wrote:
you got banned because of no cd and pickup hacks, you should read a few pages back before using any hacks.
the problem is not which hack that caused you got banned but you didn't bypass the sanity check, I used almost all of new features hack (except weapon damage which is didnt work and no CD that caused my game crash) for 3 days and my acc still safe

Edit : I didnt delete mhyprot2 or 2nd method on first page, I used my personal bpass

Hessed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hessed »

pancibuntus wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Natsume wrote:
Terebi wrote:
the problem is not which hack that caused you got banned but you didn't bypass the sanity check, I used almost all of new features hack (except weapon damage which is didnt work and no CD that caused my game crash) for 3 days and my acc still safe

Edit : I didnt delete mhyprot2 or 2nd method on first page, I used my personal bpass
And how did you exactly use all of the hacks you described? without disturbing the sanity check ofc

Edit: for better understanding of course sanity checks are triggered when you do certain things, and how do you use these cheats without triggering them? like pick range which got me banned obviously, mind telling me how you got away? i had some thought about what if the sanity checks on pick range is the amount of items you pick up in a certain time period? is that the problem? if no then please explain to me exactly what you did to get past the sanity checks and preventing the ban on your account (p.s today i got a delayed 30 min banned for some reason, if that's useful to someone that is reading this)

kentpachi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kentpachi »

ESP for boars, frogs, crab and any critter would be the best ESP safe hack if it exist

Anyone manage to make esp for that?

pancibuntus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pancibuntus »

Hessed wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 pm
pancibuntus wrote:
Natsume wrote:

And how did you exactly use all of the hacks you described? without disturbing the sanity check ofc
I actually just left the mhyprot2 active since that's useless turning off that shit,, I only block the AC from flagging my device and giving me banned the next day... but It doesn't mean I turn off the AC bcuz actually, the AC is totally active~ and let's see tomorrow if my acc is still safe

pancibuntus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pancibuntus »

pancibuntus wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:34 pm
Hessed wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 pm
pancibuntus wrote:

I actually just left the mhyprot2 active since that's useless turning off that shit,, I only block the AC from flagging my device and giving me banned the next day... but It doesn't mean I turn off the AC bcuz actually, the AC is totally active~ and let's see tomorrow if my acc is still safe

edit : I only leveled up my char till lvl 4 since I played that just for testing with all hack features activated and just I rolled around picking range, spamming rage attack, and sometimes spamming no CD

seanshean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by seanshean »

my alt just got banned 15yrs after using only freeze and spdx2 with method 1 + mod uni close mhy
not even use in abyss
any1 else same problem with me?

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

I have 3 accounts.

1.Used ONLY on desktop to test cheats/hacks and has been banned twice.
2.Android and has never used cheats or hacks.
3.Same as 2.

1.Has been banned twice for a month each time.
2.Has recently been banned for a month.
3.Has never been banned.

Looks like their anti cheat is also kind of broken. My second account getting a ban for never cheating? I'm guessing that they're flagging accounts and going over them by hand and one of mine got banned because of some guy thinking "Hmmmm, cant tell, better ban it anyway".

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

pancibuntus wrote:
your personal bypass isn't relevant in a public cheat page, you didn't get banned because you were lucky, next time you might not be so lucky.

gQuarks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gQuarks »

seanshean wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:48 pm
my alt just got banned 15yrs after using only freeze and spdx2 with method 1 + mod uni close mhy
not even use in abyss
Did u use 2x speed to attack monster?

seanshean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by seanshean »

StupidDog wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:16 pm
I have 3 accounts.

1.Used ONLY on desktop to test cheats/hacks and has been banned twice.
2.Android and has never used cheats or hacks.
3.Same as 2.

1.Has been banned twice for a month each time.
2.Has recently been banned for a month.
3.Has never been banned.

Looks like their anti cheat is also kind of broken. My second account getting a ban for never cheating? I'm guessing that they're flagging accounts and going over them by hand and one of mine got banned because of some guy thinking "Hmmmm, cant tell, better ban it anyway".
did u change ur ip before u run the cheats and logged in game? if u dont, ur 1. uid might been tracked down by them, so even ur 2. not cheating they consider linked together as well
i just checked my clean acc thy still fine

seanshean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by seanshean »

gQuarks wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm
seanshean wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:48 pm
not even use in abyss
Did u use 2x speed to attack monster?
yes but it seems to work on my main without any problem (only spd)