Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Depanker »

StupidDog wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:59 pm
Used the mhyprot2 patch along with Loot radius and freeze enemy yesterday and got a month ban today.
I'm pretty sure loot radius is a big red flag at the moment.
yeah pick up radius got me 1 month banned XD I was using it a day after the patch and it's ok but after I used it again my account disconnect and I was banned for 30 days

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dungng211 »

BYPASS METHOD 2 got ban 1 month :)

BurningCorps
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BurningCorps »

after using proccess hacker, my laptop won't shutdown or restart and i can't access task manager with ctrl+alt+del so i use other way to open the task manager. im very shocked with what i see in the task manager, camera.exe running in background without me noticing,and weirdly my webcam indicator is not turned on. so i force shutdown my laptop pushing the power button until it shutdown and after i rebooting it,it back to normal. am i the only one experiencing this? is proccess hacker are some kind of malware/spyware? or even worst trojan? and yeah i know the risks i will face if i try things like cheating,hacking,etc.

Drazzou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drazzou »

Drazzou wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:30 pm
pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:49 pm
well finally work, but I closed the game, and wanting to run it again, the CT does not work, u.u,

Drazzou wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:38 pm
Hello :)
Got an error: module not found UnityPlayer.dll how can I fix that?
#meetoo lol

edit: well, now work 1st part lol
How do you fixed it?
(I use CE 7.1)
Can someone help me?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

System(4) - doont want to be removed =_= Any help why!? i press delete but process stay in dll handle list
Genshin.exe - removed ok via ProcHacker

Sinoeno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinoeno »

dungng211 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:40 am
BYPASS METHOD 2 got ban 1 month :)
nah I'm still fine with this bypass, did you used customize CE ?

Sinoeno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinoeno »

BurningCorps wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:55 am
after using proccess hacker, my laptop won't shutdown or restart and i can't access task manager with ctrl+alt+del so i use other way to open the task manager. im very shocked with what i see in the task manager, camera.exe running in background without me noticing,and weirdly my webcam indicator is not turned on. so i force shutdown my laptop pushing the power button until it shutdown and after i rebooting it,it back to normal. am i the only one experiencing this? is proccess hacker are some kind of malware/spyware? or even worst trojan? and yeah i know the risks i will face if i try things like cheating,hacking,etc.
is that a joke, I never got that happen before!! You might had other virus! it not process hacker dude! :|

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

_uz_9 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:28 pm
Natsume wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:13 pm
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
why are you copying my message and pasting it as if you wrote it? use quote next time!!!
Doesnt work. Error said something like: modifed client download n install official

Kimchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kimchie »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:45 am
System(4) - doont want to be removed =_= Any help why!? i press delete but process stay in dll handle list
Genshin.exe - removed ok via ProcHacker
its should be already removed, if you want to make it sure just press "find" button again and should be show no result, means its process already stopped
also you can double check in CMD (run as admin) with command : sc query mhyprot2
it should say stopped ;)

sHONJuNCes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sHONJuNCes »

Method 2
Made Account Yesterday, played throughout the day
Used: Skill cooldown, Pickup Range, Zoom, Box Treasure, Instant bow charge, Flyhack, Mob vac, Speedhack.

chufung
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chufung »

Bypass method 1 csrss no longer working ??? Can't attach Genshinimpact.exe :(

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

Sinoeno wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 am
BurningCorps wrote:
is that a joke, I never got that happen before!! You might had other virus! it not process hacker dude! :|
It happens to me too, I commented on it 2 pages ago, and another user too ...

pancibuntus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pancibuntus »

pancho_xx wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:09 pm
Sinoeno wrote:
BurningCorps wrote:
I bet you got that problem bcuz you close mhyport2, just reopen your game, login and just wait until the door and close your game and you can shut down your pc normally without any problms anymore, hope it works on you as well~

gQuarks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gQuarks »

sHONJuNCes wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:56 am
Method 2
Made Account Yesterday, played throughout the day
Used: Skill cooldown, Pickup Range, Zoom, Box Treasure, Instant bow charge, Flyhack, Mob vac, Speedhack.
Keep in mind, bypassing mhyprot2 is just disabling crss injection detection, it doesnt stop sanity check which the developer couldve implemented inside the gamecode itself without bringing any 3rd party library
things like picking up things, checking distance between you and your pickup target, or how much damage do you deal in X amount of time, Y ammount of attacks per sec, etc..
All of these could be easily be checked, so avoid doing risky thing thats "abnormal" for normal player,
freezing enemy, hence u take no damage is possible for normal player to do if they're good at evading
etc etc, only hack something that doesnt put you out of "normal boundaries"

shikitemeikato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shikitemeikato »

pancho_xx wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:09 pm
Sinoeno wrote:
BurningCorps wrote:
wow, first time seeing this
idk man .. are you read the page proch before you download, or have knowledge about p-h???
" The use of this tool requires knowledge and in inept hands it can be dangerous" "P-H"