Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.10

Post by XVoid »

Another script isn't working, I just noticed. Specifically, Canaan's easy Skill Connect script, the one that automates Inferno Raid, Shine Circular, etc etc. No error messages this time though, it just doesn't work.

Edit: Wait, it resolved itself when I changed maps. Weird...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

waltack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.10

Post by waltack »

Anyone has the accessories item IDs from the drop of extreme raid?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

waltack wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:01 pm
Anyone has the accessories item IDs from the drop of extreme raid?
They should be on the dropdown.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

If use equip with custom value is bannable?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:33 pm
If use equip with custom value is bannable?
If you play online, yes. It isn't easy to get banned just with that, but they can ban you if you have bad luck. Using anything outside the lgeal parameters when on multiplayer is potentailly baneable.

If you conform with max parameter equipment, you are safe.

lightningxXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightningxXx »

If it possible, please add scripts for this:
Infinite fish in fishing spots, instant fishing.
Instant crafting.
Or link to this scripts, if it already added.
Thanks.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

lightningxXx wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:36 pm
If it possible, please add scripts for this:
Infinite fish in fishing spots, instant fishing.
Instant crafting.
Or link to this scripts, if it already added.
Thanks.
There is no meaning for these scripts. If you don't like to fish, just add the fish direclty to your inventory with the Item highlighter, same for crafting.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

I would have said the same thing as a_busy_man but I also wanted you to know that creating a script may be complicated and moreover after creating we need to make it live; it means that we need to update it when it's needed.

The scripts as already too much features, recently the exp multiplier broke and I can't fix it. So it may never be fixed.
I recommend you to try creating the scripts you want. If you need info, you can still ask here.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:50 am
recently the exp multiplier broke and I can't fix it. So it may never be fixed.
At least we have a roundabout with the EXP multiplier with the new EXP pointers, and with the Damage Modifer we can put max dififuclty and level up very quickly even without the EXP multiplier nor the pointers. The other one is worse as no roundabout, I am still failing to fix the Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit without proper results and I don't even know why i am failing...

I just begging God that the next update won't break more things since if I remember correclty it would add the first story of the DLC, so it should be a big update with the potential to break too many things.

MarcoJohn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MarcoJohn »

V1.11 are coming now !

ZRagon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZRagon »

V 1.11 released, TQ in advance to anyone who update the table.

Patch Notes :

Dear Sword Art Online fans,

Thank you for playing SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris.

The latest patch “Ver1.11” has been released to fix major / minor bugs and improve overall gameplay. Please see below for details.

Battle
- Fixed the item “Terraria's Mercy” as it was not functioning properly on occasion

Others
- Fixed the issue where newly acquired costumes from CUBE could not be dyed
- Few items have been swapped from the CUBE to introduce new items:
R: Bolide Bow [Verde] ⇒ S: Divine Object: Aetherial Glow
R: Flowering Breeze [Cherry Blossom] ⇒ S: Divine Object: Engraved Wax
R: Ring of the Earth God ⇒ S: Divine Object: Amano-Murakumo

- Fixed other minor bugs and issues

Thank you again for your continued support, patience, and feedback.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.11

Post by a_busy_man »

ZRagon wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:20 am
V 1.11 released, TQ in advance to anyone who update the table.

Patch Notes :

Dear Sword Art Online fans,

Thank you for playing SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris.

The latest patch “Ver1.11” has been released to fix major / minor bugs and improve overall gameplay. Please see below for details.

Battle
- Fixed the item “Terraria's Mercy” as it was not functioning properly on occasion

Others
- Fixed the issue where newly acquired costumes from CUBE could not be dyed
- Few items have been swapped from the CUBE to introduce new items:
R: Bolide Bow [Verde] ⇒ S: Divine Object: Aetherial Glow
R: Flowering Breeze [Cherry Blossom] ⇒ S: Divine Object: Engraved Wax
R: Ring of the Earth God ⇒ S: Divine Object: Amano-Murakumo

- Fixed other minor bugs and issues

Thank you again for your continued support, patience, and feedback.
Knowing the changes in advance doesn't help since we can't know what is broken until testing it on teh updated game. Still, looks a small update, so hopefully it wouldn't break too much.

My game is updating, so I will test it soon.

Overall, it seems that it hasn't broken too much, but it still requires proper examination.

All pointers seem to work properly. Testings scripts will be more difficult, but I will give an overall check.

Table v11.0 released. It seems that there is nothing broken that wasn't broken on the previous version, but maybe some scripts is broken. If any error is found, please report.

PD: If someone can test dying the cube weapons to see if their id change, it might help improving the Visualize option.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.11

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v11.1

Character Customziation was broken on the previous release. It has been fixed.

There had been several new CUBE items for Visualize added to the game, all of them had also been added to the Visualize option of the table.

Several ids of outfits were wrong (I don't know if it is because the id changed on an update or because it was wrong from the beggining), and since I now have all legel outfits available on my game I checked all the characters to make sure that all the legel outfits are properly displayed.

PD: All the tables of previous versions of the game have been put in a single RAR due to the space limitation to upload files.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v11.2

Today three new Cube items have been added for Seven's Birthday (Two of them Coins only). The three are now availbale for all characters that could wear them on the Visualize section.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v11.3

Three new skins of Divine Weapons based on the Paragon Weapons of Hollow Realization had been added to the CUBE, so they have also been added to visualize for all characters that could use them.

Note that the names in English differ than the names in Enlighs the same weapons had on Hollow Realization due to different localization.

As addional note, it seems to be a new update coming soon based ona qa-release. There is no annoucned date, but I bet before the end of the month or beggining of December.