Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.1.3 | Updated: 2020-Oct-15

Post by tfigment »

Lucky_Deal wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:58 am
Is there supposed to be a lua that executes? If so, why is it not executing or displaying for me?
All the scripts with {$lua} and syntaxcheck are not running or they are giving lua errors. (i.e trait list and root char)

Edit: I am running Steam v1.1.3
There is a _GlobalScripts lua that should activate when clicking the top level that has a number of extra scripts. I moved them there because people kept deactivating the "table" scripts and then complaining about that. I can only verify that you are using CE 7.1. Also try attaching a second time and reactivate. I can only assume there is some global setting that is different on your machine that interferes with timing somehow or prevents those scripts from running.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lucky_Deal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lucky_Deal »

Alright I have fixed the issue, just FYI it was query memory region routines that was active.

Deusss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deusss »

Question regarding traits.

Where/how do i find list of the traits with their corresponding numbers ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Deusss wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:47 pm
Question regarding traits.

Where/how do i find list of the traits with their corresponding numbers ?
The traits should be under the active root/selected user under "Trait List =>". Is that not working? Haven't played for a while.

The list of traits is dynamically generated so is not directly available. Though you should be able to see the list if you click to "update traits" then under the "Traits =>" any option you can right click "set/change dropdown selection options". I think Recifense's table will dump the list to the lua table log which may be more convenient if you just want those.

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

Last Selected Dynasty doesn't load for some reason

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

mastersmash wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:50 pm
Cannot reproduce. Works fine for me. Only recommend restarting game and possibly CE.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

All options work for me.
Thank you.

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:22 am
mastersmash wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:50 pm
Cannot reproduce. Works fine for me. Only recommend restarting game and possibly CE.
fixed, it was due to outdated mods

edit: hmmm, actually it seems that i can't have the Recifense table and Dynasty option load at the same time

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

mastersmash wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:24 pm
fixed, it was due to outdated mods

edit: hmmm, actually it seems that i can't have the Recifense table and Dynasty option load at the same time
We probably hook the same address for getting the information. Recifense tends to hook all addresses all at once which makes it hard to work around on a case by case and still use both. I'm probably not going to try and find an alternate address at this point at least not till next big update.

OhPleaseKnotMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OhPleaseKnotMe »

absolutely love your table! so many options to modify from! gonna bookmark this post because they're gonna update the game and hopefully you update the table with the game.
oh I was going to ask for a integrate title progress option. I see that it is there however the progress seems to be stuck at 0. i modify it but then nothing happens. maybe im doing it wrong.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

OhPleaseKnotMe wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:08 pm
absolutely love your table! so many options to modify from! gonna bookmark this post because they're gonna update the game and hopefully you update the table with the game.
oh I was going to ask for a integrate title progress option. I see that it is there however the progress seems to be stuck at 0. i modify it but then nothing happens. maybe im doing it wrong.
Title integration does not work with the progress value. Only a few tasks do. Marshal control also does not use the progress value. Control is on the county (value found on the holding). Title integration value is on the Title. I've tried to find proper way to this information but it was elusive. In the save its drift_progress I think, I dont understand the first value (probably liege?). Have prior posts about that. I'll be honest that I have been back to CK3 for more than a month. Probably waiting for next set of big updates.

mutpx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mutpx »

Thank you very much for this table. Is it possible to modify the domain limits value? Or somehow disable the penalties for going over domain limit?

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

mutpx wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:38 pm
Thank you very much for this table. Is it possible to modify the domain limits value? Or somehow disable the penalties for going over domain limit?
I recall doing something with the limit myself, there was like a multiplier (or divisor) somewhere and got my domain limit to multiplied 5x over.
I do not remember how I did it and that game turned out to be a lag nightmare in the end but it should be possible.

zupa1973
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zupa1973 »

They released a big patch 1.2, please update when you have time 😉 Thank you in advance!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi all sifu..the game been patch..any help sir