MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
ThatBenderGuy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.2 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by ThatBenderGuy »

SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:57 pm
ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm
Is OP in the halo insider program? Can't wait to see this tool updated for H4
Yes I will be supporting Halo 4 with as many as the same features as I can pull off. I won't be doing anything until the full Halo 4 release drops, when this happens everything will likely brake and need to be updated Halo 4 will be added and then I will work my way through the other titles updating them. It's a very lengthy process so no ETA when it drops....
Thanks for your hard work man! Really appreciate it :mrgreen:

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.2 - Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight

Post by SilentRunner »

ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:39 am
SilentRunner wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:57 pm
ThatBenderGuy wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:28 pm
Is OP in the halo insider program? Can't wait to see this tool updated for H4
Yes I will be supporting Halo 4 with as many as the same features as I can pull off. I won't be doing anything until the full Halo 4 release drops, when this happens everything will likely brake and need to be updated Halo 4 will be added and then I will work my way through the other titles updating them. It's a very lengthy process so no ETA when it drops....
Thanks for your hard work man! Really appreciate it :mrgreen:
Thanks send some coffee on 17th November Im gonna need it :shock:

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.3.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by SilentRunner »

Support has been added for Halo 4, the other titles have been broken by the patch and will updated when I have time. Thanks to Dread Pony Roberts for helping as always go check out his tables if you haven't already...

woundead85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.3.2 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by woundead85 »

Thank you very much for this.
Found the toolbox only recently, and have a small question regarding functionality.
Does it pick up currently running game, and applies the edits on the fly? Ie. If I'm playing Reach, and then switch to ODST, do I have to re-enable cheats?
Given the game process hasn't changed, as I've not exited the game.
Thanks in advance.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

woundead85 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:32 am
Thank you very much for this.
Found the toolbox only recently, and have a small question regarding functionality.
Does it pick up currently running game, and applies the edits on the fly? Ie. If I'm playing Reach, and then switch to ODST, do I have to re-enable cheats?
Given the game process hasn't changed, as I've not exited the game.
Thanks in advance.
Each game has it's own tab, so if you switch to another title you just need to bring up the menu and enable the options for the relevant game tab no need to reload anything. Once a feature is enabled it should carry on working until you exit back to the menu or sometimes when a new mission is loaded you may need to recheck the features. Only Halo 4 is working as the release broke all the other titles in Toolbox they will be updated but no ETA yet it's a long process and I have to do it all over for 5 titles :cry:

woundead85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woundead85 »

Each game has it's own tab, so if you switch to another title you just need to bring up the menu and enable the options for the relevant game tab no need to reload anything. Once a feature is enabled it should carry on working until you exit back to the menu or sometimes when a new mission is loaded you may need to recheck the features. Only Halo 4 is working as the release broke all the other titles in Toolbox they will be updated but no ETA yet it's a long process and I have to do it all over for 5 titles :cry:
Thanks a lot.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

woundead85 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:52 pm
Thanks a lot.
The update is out all titles have been updated.... over 180 features :shock: finally I can rest my fingers and eyes, thanks to Dread Pony Roberts for helping me I was able to update things faster

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V2.4 - Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank for your hard work
I'm a noob (only ever played a few times on OG Xbox) and can't wait to start messing around in the halo universe.

I'm just curious as to why Halo CE and and Halo CE 2 would have the ability to turn on various skulls in game, but the other Halo: MCC Titles do not have this option?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

q13allz420 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:29 pm
Thank for your hard work
I'm a noob (only ever played a few times on OG Xbox) and can't wait to start messing around in the halo universe.

I'm just curious as to why Halo CE and and Halo CE 2 would have the ability to turn on various skulls in game, but the other Halo: MCC Titles do not have this option?
No problem hope you enjoy Toolbox. All the other games have skulls you can toggle too but due to the more complex coding of the newer titles It's abit harder to pull off. In Halo CE and 2 the skulls are turned on and off through a 0 off 1 on system and they use static addresses so it's super easy to mess with them in memory. In the newer games it's not so simple but it is doable for sure... I did have a way to enable a few of them In Halo 3 and ODST before the patch I might look into it again at some point.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

SilentRunner wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:00 pm
q13allz420 wrote:
Thank for your hard work

No problem hope you enjoy Toolbox. All the other games have skulls you can toggle too but due to the more complex coding of the newer titles It's abit harder to pull off. In Halo CE and 2 the skulls are turned on and off through a 0 off 1 on system and they use static addresses so it's super easy to mess with them in memory. In the newer games it's not so simple but it is doable for sure... I did have a way to enable a few of them In Halo 3 and ODST before the patch I might look into it again at some point.
I understand thank you, your time and talents are most appreciated (dyanamic addresses are a MF and make life difficult LOL)

Dru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dru »

SilentRunner wrote:
In the newer games it's not so simple but it is doable for sure... I did have a way to enable a few of them In Halo 3 and ODST before the patch I might look into it again at some point.
Thank you for your hard work, i look forward to your possible update.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

q13allz420 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:14 pm
SilentRunner wrote:
q13allz420 wrote:
Thank for your hard work

I understand thank you, your time and talents are most appreciated (dyanamic addresses are a MF and make life difficult LOL)
If you do feel so Inclined to add the other skulls to the toolbox I would like the opportunity to help if I may, I don't know too much about this would be done but I'm willing to learn and have a fairly good understanding of the basics. I'm not sure how difficult finding the addresses of the skulls will be but I am always seeking opportunities to learn and help where I can :)

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

q13allz420 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:27 am
If you do feel so Inclined to add the other skulls to the toolbox I would like the opportunity to help if I may, I don't know too much about this would be done but I'm willing to learn and have a fairly good understanding of the basics. I'm not sure how difficult finding the addresses of the skulls will be but I am always seeking opportunities to learn and help where I can :)
Finding them isn't exactly the hard part, I found them in Halo CE and Halo 2 with alittle digging and Dread Pony Roberts worked with me and found them in the newer titles, I think he has them for most of the newer titles in his cheat tables you should check them out his tables are very good. It's not finding them for me it's including them in my trainer, the memory module I use does not have great support for AOB scanning and some other options that Cheat Engine has for example. I could get them into Toolbox if I had better knowledge but my coding and memory hacking skills are pretty basic, It's something that may be included in the future If I change the way Toolbox works, but I would need to learn more stuff. Toolbox is done in my free time so it all depends how busy I am and how much time im willing to dedicate. Thanks for your feedback and offer to help, Im always open to new features and take requests that I look into if they seem possible so more stuff will likely be added.

q13allz420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by q13allz420 »

Thank you for your time and hard work. If you have the time could you possibly give a Skulls for Dummies Guide? lol

(meaning some pointers on how I could go about delving into the code myself and find the Skulls and play around a bit to see if I can learn something new. I don't really know were to start with something like this so even a few tips on where to start would be cool)

I realize they've already been discovered but I would like to try and find them myself as a learning a tool. I could always take a deeper look at DPR's tables but i'd rather wait and see if i can't discover them myself :)

In regards to new features may I request a OHK option for the series in it's entirety?

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

q13allz420 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am
Thank you for your time and hard work. If you have the time could you possibly give a Skulls for Dummies Guide? lol

(meaning some pointers on how I could go about delving into the code myself and find the Skulls and play around a bit to see if I can learn something new. I don't really know were to start with something like this so even a few tips on where to start would be cool)

I realize they've already been discovered but I would like to try and find them myself as a learning a tool. I could always take a deeper look at DPR's tables but i'd rather wait and see if i can't discover them myself :)

In regards to new features may I request a OHK option for the series in it's entirety?
Sure Halo 2 is pretty easy to find any skull you want. Each skull has it's own static address, the value of the address will be 0 when it's off and 1 when it's on. So you can find them by switching on the blind skull for example loading into the map searching for the value of 1, go back to the main menu turn the skull off load back in and search for 0. It takes alittle time to narrow down the results but they are pretty easy to find. It will be a static address showing as green in the Cheat Engine search list so you know it's one of those. The blind skull is a good one because it makes an obvious visual change on screen when switched on or off so you will know if you have found the right one.

I have looked into a one hit kill option before, since this requires mapping out of the player base and then filtering out enemy addresses, it's not something that I have found a way to do using my current method. I do most of my features either through pointers, static addresses or nulling codes and switching offsets. The only method I have been able to do gives the enemy one hit kill also so not very good :shock: again this is totally doable it's in most trainers but something I have yet to learn and do.