Crying Suns [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Crying Suns [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

Version: 2.1.1.RC-Normal-Win64-Steam.280
Platform: Steam

Options
Infinite Scrap
Infinite N-Fuel
OmniForge Stock Max
Unlimited OmniForge
Instant Weapon Cooldown

[CryingSuns.DebugShortcuts] pointers
[CryingSuns.ExpeditionConfiguration] pointers

Table update 5
Added a script to allow you to forge a squadron even if you've forged it before at the same one. This will not work in conjunction with OmniForge Stock Max as it ret's CryingSuns:OmniForge:CanForgeSquadron and OmniForge Max Stock relies on CryingSuns:OmniForge:CanForgeSquadron. So I suggest using OmniForge Stock Max once, it will set the stock to 99, disable it and then enable Unlimited OmniForge.

Table update 4
Added pointers to configure your expedition before launching.

Table update 3
Added script to enable debug. Press F1 in game to see the shortcut list.

Table update 2
Weapons on your battleship should never take time to reload or cooldown. Not sure if this effects the enemy or not. It shouldn't. Hopefully. [Definitely effects the enemy but with debug god mode, that shouldn't be an issue lol]

Table update 1
New script allows you to upgrade your whole squadron without running out of omniforge stock

Table update 0
I'll add more as I continue to play

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
cs.CT
Table update 5
(64.96 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
cs.CT
Table update 4
(53.92 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
cs.CT
Table update 3
(44.74 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
cs.CT
Table update 2
(326.99 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
cs.CT
Table update 1
(321.31 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
cs.CT
Initial table release
(283.91 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

RandomBitsnBites
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crying Suns [Steam]

Post by RandomBitsnBites »

Thank you for your work. I like the table very much and it's one of the very few working with the latest version. Can you post more details on what the expedition config section does though? For the most part, I'm tinkering with a black box here. Thank you.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Crying Suns [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

RandomBitsnBites wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:42 pm
Thank you for your work. I like the table very much and it's one of the very few working with the latest version. Can you post more details on what the expedition config section does though? For the most part, I'm tinkering with a black box here. Thank you.
I haven't really messed with it much. From what I did, it didn't seem to visually (eg. commandos lost, whether the officer makes it back, etc) change. I plan to revisit it at some point as it's mainly something I tossed in without properly testing it. So apologies, cant really tell you much on it at this time.