Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by edale »

Schnee wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 am
Ok thats fine. Can you send me a copy of the table / the link for it pls thanks.
Probably a moot issue now anyways, as Xenoverse just got a patch that likely will have broken most of the scripts on that table. We're up to Xenoverse 2 v1.25 now, and that table was built for v1.15.
Patch notes.
DBXV2 update 1.25 patch notes
Performance and stability improvements added.
Added fixes for some crashing.
Fixed audio-related issues.
Added fixes for some crashing.
Added fixes for frame rate drop and freezing issues.
Fixed players reported glitches.
Performance and stability improvements added.
Other under the hood fixes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

xv2patcher workaround to use the 1.15.01 version of xv2patcher for xenoverse 2 v1.25:
to use the current xv2patcher for v1.15.01, open the XV2PATCHER\Epatches\misc.xml with a text editor(i use notepad++). goto line 59

<Instruction code="83 F8 11" comment="cmp eax, 11h" />

change it to

<Instruction code="83 F8 12" comment="cmp eax, 12h" />
Credit for this workaround: [Link]

Not sure if this is helpful in updating the table (honestly, haven't even tried using the table since the update, so don't know if the update broke it).

Guyverd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guyverd »

Any update for the Cheats?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Guyverd wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 am
Any update for the Cheats?
I'm slowly working on it. A lot of the stuff I've worked on, recently, was mainly fixing existing things and making them more compatible between versions. Some in more ways than I wanted to. I need to take a look into mapping out more structures to add editable values in the table.

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

edale wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:54 am
Schnee wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:51 pm
Where can i find the download Link for this table?
I think he deleted it, and left Xenoverse 2 cheat table creation to others, after getting a lot of complaints about his script not working right.

I have a copy of the table, but I'm not sure how kosher it would be to share it, and I believe most of its functionality is duplicated by Geo's table (haven't found a way to always Z-rank in it yet, but there's a lot of stuff to dig through on Geo's table...)
Can confirm some of Geo's table isn't working with 1.14.01, Many Pointers 7 doesn't activate which is probably why so if you could upload the old table for 1.14.01 that'd be great.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Rickyn227 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:35 pm
Can confirm some of Geo's table isn't working with 1.14.01, Many Pointers 7 doesn't activate which is probably why so if you could upload the old table for 1.14.01 that'd be great.
It's generally considered VERY rude to post something of a creator's after they've taken it down. If Gabiroma wants to share his table again, that's entirely up to him.

Honor amongst thieves and all that.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Rickyn227 wrote:
Can confirm some of Geo's table isn't working with 1.14.01, Many Pointers 7 doesn't activate which is probably why so ...
That specific setup script programmatically finds three static pointers. None of which have been mapped out so it's not really important at the moment unless you wanted to dissect it yourself. Not sure what the other things you were having issues with, but I just updated my table with some compatibility changes.

If there was something in Gabiroma's table that is not in mine and you wanted to use, let me know what it is and I can look into implementing it. If it's already in my table, I can let you know where to find it and how it works in my table.

Natealot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Natealot »

Is anyone currently working on a new table at the moment?
I saw a few are trying their hands at it, but that was about two weeks ago.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Natealot wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:55 pm
Is there a problem with mine?
viewtopic.php?p=152412#p152412

Natealot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Natealot »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 pm
Natealot wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:55 pm
Is there a problem with mine?
viewtopic.php?p=152412#p152412
I am not sure if I am doing a step wrong, but I can not seem to get any of the scripts to work. :|
I am on the same version. 1.15.01
I hop on the game, attached cheat engine, loaded up my character into a single lobby, but I can not get any script to activate.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Natealot wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 pm
I hop on the game, attached cheat engine, loaded up my character into a single lobby, but I can not get any script to activate.
One possibility is you launched the game normally through the START.exe and it loaded EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). This gives the process a specific access token to prevent read and write access to the game's memory as well as some other things. So this would prevent Cheat Engine from being able to read the game memory and, ultimately, prevent anything in Cheat Engine to work for it.

Another possibility is you have Cheat Engine setup to not run my table's initial launch script or however you'd like to call it. This is important for all sorts of features in my table. Although this wouldn't prevent "any script to activate."

To launch the game without EAC loading, you could launch it directly from the DBXV2.exe. Something to note is Steam will automatically launch the game through START.exe. Something convenient I've done is make my own application called START.exe to just launch DBXV2.exe on it's own so I can use the PLAY button on Steam.

Natealot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Natealot »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:06 pm
Natealot wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 pm
One possibility is you launched the game normally through the START.exe and it loaded EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). This gives the process a specific access token to prevent read and write access to the game's memory as well as some other things. So this would prevent Cheat Engine from being able to read the game memory and, ultimately, prevent anything in Cheat Engine to work for it.

Another possibility is you have Cheat Engine setup to not run my table's initial launch script or however you'd like to call it. This is important for all sorts of features in my table. Although this wouldn't prevent "any script to activate."

To launch the game without EAC loading, you could launch it directly from the DBXV2.exe. Something to note is Steam will automatically launch the game through START.exe. Something convenient I've done is make my own application called START.exe to just launch DBXV2.exe on it's own so I can use the PLAY button on Steam.
I opened Xenoverse2 the non-EAC way, and I get things to select, not sure how to initiate the initial start up script or LUA or whatever it is.
Scripts can have their boxes 'x'ed out, but the shenron no balls script still does not seem to work.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Natealot wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:41 pm
... not sure how to initiate the initial start up script or LUA or whatever it is.
Scripts can have their boxes 'x'ed out, but the shenron no balls script still does not seem to work.
If your settings for how the initial lua script executes is default, it should do it automatically since the table is signed.

I've heard the "shenron no balls" script hasn't worked for some people before. Since it works perfectly fine for me, I'm not sure how to troubleshoot the issue. An alternative approach would be to obtain all of them, but use the Unlimited Items script when you use the pedestal to keep them afterward.

ct229
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ct229 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 am
Rickyn227 wrote:
Can confirm some of Geo's table isn't working with 1.14.01, Many Pointers 7 doesn't activate which is probably why so ...
That specific setup script programmatically finds three static pointers. None of which have been mapped out so it's not really important at the moment unless you wanted to dissect it yourself. Not sure what the other things you were having issues with, but I just updated my table with some compatibility changes.

If there was something in Gabiroma's table that is not in mine and you wanted to use, let me know what it is and I can look into implementing it. If it's already in my table, I can let you know where to find it and how it works in my table.
Can you get the In Match cheats from Gabiroma's table to work in your table?

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.