Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition [Steam]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Saw a request for this game and realized that there was no table for this. For now it just has the health and force energy pointers and Inf Health and Inf Force Energy. I'll probably add more to it later this week.

Update +2: Decided to come back to this game and immediately found a better way to do inf health and force using a byte flip instead of refreshing the health and force constantly. Also got rid of all the breakpoint garbage since it's not really useful in this application. Same options as before just a slightly different layout.

Update +1: First and probably last update unless something is broken. Decided to have a bit of fun using breakpoints and with my infinite upgrade points I just advance the instruction pointer to the return of the function. The breakpoints for health,force, and exp/upgrade points all disable themselves once they get an address so it doesn't keep triggering and slowing down. I also have pointers to the bonus mission objective counts and a script to modify exp gained.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SWTFU.CT
07-03-2021
(16.59 KiB) Downloaded 2869 times
SWTFU.CT
29-10-2020
+1: Added some stuff and made the pointers use breakpoints
(25.55 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
SWTFU.CT
27-10-2020
(10.39 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition [Steam]

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you for the table aSwedishMagyar

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Added the rest of everything, now this can get buried because nobody actually plays this game.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

I play it quite a lot actually, thank you for the table!

dorman1986
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dorman1986 »

I play from time to time, and I suck with using cheat engine. So thank you for making this table. Every other post I saw about a table for it just resulted in the OP getting derided for some stupid thing.

lastmandar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lastmandar »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:40 am
Added the rest of everything, now this can get buried because nobody actually plays this game.
Hey would it be possible to add an invisible cheat? Also I saw that there is a script section. Would it be possible to get like a free camera script? Because this game actually almost like a sandbox game with all the physics and stuff so it would be fun to make videos, I have a channel that I do NPC battles and some free camera stuff would actually be great.

nickmypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nickmypher »

hi can you add super speed/teleportation to move around ...i know you can use speedhack function but its not fast enough when im using force dash