Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Papa Helmeritus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by Papa Helmeritus »

zylo1010 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:30 am
so i tried again today. didn't redownload anything just opened it and everything is working for me again. I'm not sure what happened but for me things seem to be okay now
I have come to the result, that CE itself has some issues, as sometimes it just decides that some "menus" are not openable anymore, but work fine after restart.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I am coming back to this game to try to finish playing through it for myself. Cold Steel 4 is releasing on PS4 soon. Although you cannot cheat as much on it, but you can cheat some with the save wizard for PS4. Anyway I digress. I made a couple more options for this game to help with a few battle trophies. One is a Battle Trophy Multiplier that helps with most of the battle trophies and the second one is to pop the Advantage Battle Trophy With Only 1 Advantage Encounter.

It's all in EDIT 4.25. Enjoy!

Papa Helmeritus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Any hope for auto analyze or possibility to fill all notes on enemies or do the detector thing from altina automatically?

As need to replay Chapter 1. And that part is so annoying trying to do it fast as possible.

Papa Helmeritus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Papa Helmeritus wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:16 am
Any hope for auto analyze or possibility to fill all notes on enemies or do the detector thing from altina automatically?

As need to replay Chapter 1. And that part is so annoying trying to do it fast as possible.
Well, Debug room solved the notes.

Any ideas on how to unlock all costumes early?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I wasn't focused too much on adding many more options. I'm using what little time I have getting through the game.

You can use override item to get any item you want including costumes.

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

The infinite items options lock out all your slots for EX orbs as soon as you fill them.

I think I recall something like this happening in CS1 or CS2 as well, with the quest gunblades you get for Fie to do testing with. I couldn't remove it because one already existed in the inventory, but thankfully I was able to edit Fie's equipment in that scenario. Seems to be a similar problem here, where you can only have 1 of the item in your inventory.

I tried to look for my EX orbs in my inventory slots to remove them manually, but they're either past slot 255 or they aren't showing up in the inventory slots at all. They show up in the Events item tab in-game below your Vantage Masters cards, but in the table, the slots after your cards are weapons and armours, not EX orbs.

Edit:
Thankfully I had 1 EX orb slot that didn't have a dupe orb, so I could use the Override item ID on Gain option to delete the dupe orbs away in a super round-about manner.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I finished the game and missed 2 trophies on my first playthrough. The treasure chest one is such a pain to get in these games. Instead of playing again, I modified the Pop Advantage Trophy option to allow you to pick what trophy you want to pop when entering a battle with at least 1 advantage encounter. This basically allows you to get any trophy you want. I also added the option for Campus Enhancement Rating multiplier to speed some things up with that. I think this is all I will do with this game. CS4 is releasing on PS4 soon. I think you have to play through it twice to get the true ending. These games take way to long to play, but I enjoy them.

It's in EDIT 4.5. Enjoy!

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

What does "shining pom bait" do?

It's a totally separate item from "shining pom droplet"

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Gvaz wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:17 pm

The droplet you use in battle for an automatic level up. The bait just pops a monster in the area you are in that gives a lot of EXP.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 pm
Gvaz wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:17 pm

The droplet you use in battle for an automatic level up. The bait just pops a monster in the area you are in that gives a lot of EXP.
Actually I found out the answer. Bait doesn't do anything in this game, it's an item that was written out in favor of droplets.

Yotsuba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yotsuba »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:47 pm
I finished the game and missed 2 trophies on my first playthrough. The treasure chest one is such a pain to get in these games. Instead of playing again, I modified the Pop Advantage Trophy option to allow you to pick what trophy you want to pop when entering a battle with at least 1 advantage encounter. This basically allows you to get any trophy you want. I also added the option for Campus Enhancement Rating multiplier to speed some things up with that. I think this is all I will do with this game. CS4 is releasing on PS4 soon. I think you have to play through it twice to get the true ending. These games take way to long to play, but I enjoy them.

It's in EDIT 4.5. Enjoy!
Sorry, I'm a bit new to this but how do I make it so that I pop the treasure chest trophy? Since that's the only one that I have left...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Yotsuba wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:41 am
Sorry, I'm a bit new to this but how do I make it so that I pop the treasure chest trophy? Since that's the only one that I have left...
You enable the option and change the value of the Trophy To Pop option underneath the option that appears when you enable it. To change the value, just go to it and press Enter and a dialog should pop up.

After this, enter a battle with at least 1 Advantage Encounter already done, which should be easy since using the Assault Gauge will give you an advantage encounter.

papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papajeezus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:25 pm
Damn,

How do I make the gifts only give bonuses once, or max them close enough by hand? (As it does remember those even thosen when changing char stats or a NG+

Otherwise it really overpowers some stats and fights are easy enough on nighmare anyway.

I was hoping NG+ plus would reset gift stats, but no such luck. And even if you level to 1 and back to thirty it adds the bonuses.

So max bonding status please, so my neurotic brain can rest easy. If possible please. Otherwise I haave to OP thought half of the game.

Best option would actually to be able to set the default stats, removing all else....

papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papajeezus »

Love the game but going through first two chapters for 5+ times due other issues included, eats my soul.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't think the gifts up that much stat wise unless you really sit there and spam them over max bonding anyway.

You can just wait until the Summer Festival and change the bonding points to something insane and spam taking characters to the events to max bonding that way if you wish.

But I did find where the game stores those stats in the save game as I was researching some cheats for CS3 PS4 in anticipation of needing to use it when CS4 releases in few days. I probably don't have time to put it in the table though. But bonding points are easily maxed for me anyway, just wait for the Summer Festival where it matters most.