z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Acleacius »

axellslade wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:19 am
Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm
Ooc, following a lot of tweaks and info has led to a dilemma. Spoilers below about the "Save Mayrina" quest below, keep reading at y our own risk.......

So, once you enter the Teahouse and follow the suspicious dialog path, you fight. The problem "seems" to be we are such badasses now, we can actually kill her here, and we shouldn't?

I'm asking because it seems to break the end part of the quest. Once you get to the bottom and talk to Mayrina, she gets mad and storms off (because you killed). You should be able to leave through the portal and tell Mayrina about the wand you found and offer to help her. But killing it at the first stage seems to have broken her talking to you again.

Unless, I'm choosing the wrong dialog. So basically this is just either "a request for help how to fix it" or "a warning to all of you, to maybe use weaker attacks for the first fight to let her escape". I.e. maybe use one of the companions, instead of our superhero PC. :?

Thanks
I've one-shotted her at the teahouse and her dead "true body" just popped next to Mayrina down by the cave. No idea what went wrong with your game.
Thanks, Antema told me the same. Guess it's a random Alpha error, or think I might have skipped talking to the Brothers and her at the start of the swamp. I was messing around with the goblin camp, and ended up Feather Falling into the Swamp. It could be because that initial scene didn't get activated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

ascension1223 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:56 pm
Good Morning!

I am having a lot of trouble searching this thread- I'm only getting generalized results in the search bar, so I apologize if this has been answered somewhere.

How do I utilize the max stats during character creation option? I've been inside the creator and clicked that script to no avail.
I still have to manually reset the main stat on mages and clerics, iirc. Then at level 4 everyone's main stat has to be dropped down below 20 to spend your points, iirc.

LeNawax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeNawax »

jhl1989 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:39 pm
LeNawax wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:16 pm
Yes but the whole point is to add darkvision to a race that doesn't originally have it. And it doesn't work :/
My only guess is
1. A define somewhere plugged into Dark vision and others thats stopping it from working when used on other characters that dont have it naturally

2. A bug

Does it work for other persons ?

wurmwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wurmwood »

I have been working on editing some of the Hag Items (and the Helm/Sword) in the swamp to beef them up a bit. Here is the link to the gallery.

There is reference to a hag phylactery glove item in the game files, but I have not found it yet in the game, so I did not want to mess with it. Feel free to leave any feedback in regards to changes, etc. I will post on the nexus if people want this, otherwise, I will just use it for my own games.

Here is the code i used for the Helmet:

new entry "HAG_SwampedHero_OldFancyHelmet"
type "Armor"
using "ARM_Helmet_Metal"
data "RootTemplate" "910ed403-38b3-4128-b07b-0de5d14da8f8"
data "ItemGroup" ""
data "ValueOverride" "940" <--I wanted it to be worth more, because of the enchants
data "Rarity" "VeryRare" <-- An item with this many enchants should be very rare
data "Boosts" "AC(1);Advantage(Skill, Nature);Advantage(Skill, Survival);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Dexterity) <--Look at how these were used
data "Passives" "UND_Bulette_ChainShirt_Passive" <--I figured what they heck, might as well add something else
data "Unique" "1" <--Gives the item that nice "Gold" lettering

**Bonus** Here are some boosts I have been playing with: (These go in the "data "Boosts" line for items)
Skill(Perception, 1)
Skill(Nature, 1)
UnlockSpell(Target_SpeakWithDead_Amulet_CHA)
RollBonus(SavingThrow, 1)
Ability(Charisma, -1)
Ability(Charisma, +1)
ActionResource(Movement,9,0) **adds 9m to movement during combat. Is OP, but put whatever you want**
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Strength,18) **These are the enchants that the Intellect helm uses**
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Dexterity,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Constitution,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Intelligence,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Wisdom,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Charisma,18)
AC(1) **I am messing around with adding this to all gloves, boots and helms. Every bit helps!**
Advantage(Skill, Nature)
ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Dexterity)
IncreaseMaxHP(5) **This will not show up in the item description, but it still works. I put a +5 enchant on the eyeball necklace and it works fine**
Resistance(Bludgeoning, Vulnerable); **Not sure if this works. The description will say that you recieve half damage, so perhaps I am doing it wrong)
RollBonus(SavingThrow, 1) **From what I understand, this boost lets you roll again on a failed saving throw aka red dice rolls**

You can find many more by opening up the weapons.tx and armor.txt in the gustav folder. Once you see how items are built, play with it.

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

So yeah another protip
Public\Shared\Progressions\Progressions.lsx
Find Your class progression, select all levels from 2nd up and change this to:
<attribute id="AllowImprovement" type="bool" value="true"/>
To get more Feats, it's not the best cheat ever buuuut it's better than nothing :)
Now I'm Moderately Armored, Heavily Armored and a Dual Wielder.

After using this Progressions.lsx You can remove the file and still keep Your Feats.
Sadly the passives added by Progressions.lsx won't stick! :(

TheChaosBeing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheChaosBeing »

wurmwood wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:36 pm
I have been working on editing some of the Hag Items (and the Helm/Sword) in the swamp to beef them up a bit. Here is the link to the gallery.

There is reference to a hag phylactery glove item in the game files, but I have not found it yet in the game, so I did not want to mess with it. Feel free to leave any feedback in regards to changes, etc. I will post on the nexus if people want this, otherwise, I will just use it for my own games.

Here is the code i used for the Helmet:

new entry "HAG_SwampedHero_OldFancyHelmet"
type "Armor"
using "ARM_Helmet_Metal"
data "RootTemplate" "910ed403-38b3-4128-b07b-0de5d14da8f8"
data "ItemGroup" ""
data "ValueOverride" "940" <--I wanted it to be worth more, because of the enchants
data "Rarity" "VeryRare" <-- An item with this many enchants should be very rare
data "Boosts" "AC(1);Advantage(Skill, Nature);Advantage(Skill, Survival);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Dexterity) <--Look at how these were used
data "Passives" "UND_Bulette_ChainShirt_Passive" <--I figured what they heck, might as well add something else
data "Unique" "1" <--Gives the item that nice "Gold" lettering

**Bonus** Here are some boosts I have been playing with: (These go in the "data "Boosts" line for items)
Skill(Perception, 1)
Skill(Nature, 1)
UnlockSpell(Target_SpeakWithDead_Amulet_CHA)
RollBonus(SavingThrow, 1)
Ability(Charisma, -1)
Ability(Charisma, +1)
ActionResource(Movement,9,0) **adds 9m to movement during combat. Is OP, but put whatever you want**
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Strength,18) **These are the enchants that the Intellect helm uses**
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Dexterity,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Constitution,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Intelligence,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Wisdom,18)
AbilityOverrideMinimum(Charisma,18)
AC(1) **I am messing around with adding this to all gloves, boots and helms. Every bit helps!**
Advantage(Skill, Nature)
ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Dexterity)
IncreaseMaxHP(5) **This will not show up in the item description, but it still works. I put a +5 enchant on the eyeball necklace and it works fine**
Resistance(Bludgeoning, Vulnerable); **Not sure if this works. The description will say that you recieve half damage, so perhaps I am doing it wrong)
RollBonus(SavingThrow, 1) **From what I understand, this boost lets you roll again on a failed saving throw aka red dice rolls**

You can find many more by opening up the weapons.tx and armor.txt in the gustav folder. Once you see how items are built, play with it.
Vulnerability to damage means YOU take more of it, you want Resistance. How you have that written in there, the game is making you take more bludgeoning damage.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Can't recall if this was covered (need sleep). Is there anyway to edit the starting equipment for each toon, maybe per class?

Thanks

Edit: NM, found it. It's called equipment.txt in Shared/stats/generated.
Edit 2: Damn, it must be the placement path, it didn't seem to add/change starting equipment.
Last edited by Acleacius on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LacheFlausat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LacheFlausat »

I searched the topic and nobody seems to have posted yet how to increase level cap to 10.
Data.txt increase xpcap to 70000.
Now you can level past 4 up to 10.
Couple that with the feat every level for max bonus.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

I hear the game crashes if you try to get to 11th level.
It's in the Progressions.lsx , irrc.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Can someone tell me what I've done wrong here, in trying to add Tags to my Passive Background, Sage.

..Sorry, no matter what I do to this image, something keeps adding #3umg6iG , which prevent going to the actual pic.

Code: Select all

new entry "Background_Sage"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_Sage_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion)" 
Everything seems fine, except the 3 Tags. Not sure where to see them in game, but when I've looked no luck.

Thanks

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:33 pm
Can someone tell me what I've done wrong here, in trying to add Tags to my Passive Background, Sage.

..Sorry, no matter what I do to this image, something keeps adding #3umg6iG , which prevent going to the actual pic.

new entry "Background_Sage"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_Sage_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion)" 
Everything seems fine, except the 3 Tags. Not sure where to see them in game, but when I've looked no luck.

Thanks
Nothing's wrong. That's just how Comprehend Language, Detect Thoughts, and Pet Pal show up if you attatch them onto something else. Just start the game and you should have no problem

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Looking forward to the eventual save editor that comes out of this stuff.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

LacheFlausat wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 pm
I searched the topic and nobody seems to have posted yet how to increase level cap to 10.
Data.txt increase xpcap to 70000.
Now you can level past 4 up to 10.
Couple that with the feat every level for max bonus.
That will cause your game to break when starting a new game.
You can’t “venture forth” after creating your character because of something but mostly if you edit the files to “couple that with the feat every level for max bonus” edit

I only recommend to this after you finished creating your character or reverting back when you need to start a new character

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Is there anyway to use this Table to make Item enchantments unlimited? I.e. allow Create Water from the Rain Dancer to use more than once per rest. I can probably handle it manually, if someone knows which files and what stat to change. Also, looked for Create Water scroll or Template code, no luck on either.

That's sort of a crap limitation, can't believe a staff has to be recharged so often. :(

Thanks

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

Just throwing this out there: there is a bg3 modding section in the Larian discord, nice place to lurk.

Original

new entry "Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Target"
using "Target_CreateWater"
data "Cooldown" "OncePerShortRest"
data "ExtraDescription" "Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain_ExtraDescription"
data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1"
data "MemoryCost" ""

just make "Cooldown" "OncePerShortRest" into an empty string for unlimited use. That was one of my first mods. Example below.

new entry "Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Target"
using "Target_CreateWater"
data "Cooldown" ""
data "ExtraDescription" "Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain_ExtraDescription"
data "UseCosts" "BonusActionPoint:1"
data "MemoryCost" ""
Acleacius wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:34 am
Is there anyway to use this Table to make Item enchantments unlimited? I.e. allow Create Water from the Rain Dancer to use more than once per rest. I can probably handle it manually, if someone knows which files and what stat to change. Also, looked for Create Water scroll or Template code, no luck on either.

That's sort of a crap limitation, can't believe a staff has to be recharged so often. :(

Thanks
Edit: I forgot to mention the files. The spell is in Spell_Target.txt which is in Shared_Data>Public>Shared>Stats>Generated>Data for anyone new.

Edit 2:
I found this on the discord from 👻ShinyHoBOO👻
valuelist "CooldownType"
value "None"
value "OncePerTurn"
value "OncePerCombat"
value "OncePerRest"
value "OncePerTurnNoRealtime"
value "OncePerShortRest"

Using an empty string 100% works but in the interest of a modding standard I'm adding his post here with their respective value. As for permission, in this instance it is moot since compiling these values is easy and serves the greater interest of a community standard. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by Helios2216 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.