Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by cheatH12 »

guys, when you want to say whether you got banned or not (yet?) always say what hacks you're using. some new comers might read your post saying you haven't been banned yet and think everything is safe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

cheatH12 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:45 pm
guys, when you want to say whether you got banned or not (yet?) always say what hacks you're using. some new comers might read your post saying you haven't been banned yet and think everything is safe.
its spamming the thread, because newcomer always wanna spoonfeed by the others , just dont be lazy and dont spamming the thread with shitty post 'how to use it' and become news anchor 'here with me, im using blablabla script then i got banned lifetime'

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

^ IMO, people should just make a Discord for this stuff. Stop spamming the thread and move there. Post new tables and info here still, but not the fluff.

I've been following this topic since the first post and its almost impossible to get anything out of this mess anymore.

gryxn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gryxn »

gryxn wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 pm
I tested all kind of cheats with origin CE and i gota said
+ Account with full cheat on : banned
+ Account with noCD/damage hack only : Banned
+ Account with speed hack/stamina hack everywhere (dungeon/whole map/ abyss) : Banned
+ Account with only Chest ESP : Alive
+ Account with only freeze enemy : Alive
But
Main account ( AR 35+ with 4 5* char ) : Speedhack x5 + Chest ESP : Alive ( since 1st Oct)
Reason : Only use speedhack to run and get the chest. Never attack mob/boss when speed is on. Dont use it in abyss/dungeon.
If you want your account alive longer, use speed hack only for running and get the chest purpose. Do no fight when speed is on.
Update :
My main account AR up to 40 thanks to speed and chest esp. Still alive . But i changed to my own UDE because too many people report origin CE too risky.
P/S : Dont use Zoom Hack ( increase FOV ) , 100% ban on next day.

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

Any protected memory address that you try to access or hack will get you ban right aways. This including inf;stamina, unlimited ulti, speed, attack speed (rage), zoom hack etc.

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah »

How does the Chest ESP work?
Does it work on respawned chests as well?

lowlifeweebs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lowlifeweebs »

gryxn wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 pm
I tested all kind of cheats with origin CE and i gota said
+ Account with full cheat on : banned
+ Account with noCD/damage hack only : Banned
+ Account with speed hack/stamina hack everywhere (dungeon/whole map/ abyss) : Banned
+ Account with only Chest ESP : Alive
+ Account with only freeze enemy : Alive
But
Main account ( AR 35+ with 4 5* char ) : Speedhack x5 + Chest ESP : Alive ( since 1st Oct)
Reason : Only use speedhack to run and get the chest. Never attack mob/boss when speed is on. Dont use it in abyss/dungeon.
If you want your account alive longer, use speed hack only for running and get the chest purpose. Do no fight when speed is on.
you main acc , from lv1 to 35 use speedhack and still alive ?? if really like that , u really lucky , i have alt using speedhack x3 ar1 till 20 in 6-7h got banned at night

Hessed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hessed »

damgyeah wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 am
only the chests guarded by monsters

Yunelia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yunelia »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 pm
^ IMO, people should just make a Discord for this stuff. Stop spamming the thread and move there. Post new tables and info here still, but not the fluff.

I've been following this topic since the first post and its almost impossible to get anything out of this mess anymore.
To be fair, your only contribution to this thread is to whine about other people spamming.
Don't you think repetitively doing so counts as spam?
It's really annoying.

Keep an open mind, when people report things that ban them, you can use them to graph out what works and what doesn't.
(One person saying it is x that leads to x is simply not enough. They could not be using the bypass right or just plain be lying.)
It's free guinea pig work for free data.

TL;DR
Their reports are much more useful than your incessant whining.

rukariouzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rukariouzu »

A moderator simply needs to clean this thread. The testing results are valid, what isn't valid is everyone talking about miscellaneous junk that doesn't pertain to the actual cheats or this topic specifically.

In my opinion, a new topic should be made and strictly regulated. This game is going to get a lot of traffic and someone should be paying attention to the comments. Reading page after page of "what cheats are you using, how do I get this to work, will I get banned?" is not progressing any of the development.

My comment here included, of course.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

cheatH12 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:58 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 pm
well, almost all ways detected found better way for myself - bought 30+ar(less 20AR = bannable rerolls) acc with top tier chars n collected anemos for 10$, realy saves time nervous n no need cheats
5 star accounts for 10 dollars? where?
just google funplay n monitor lots from sellers

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Updated "legit" speedhack pointer (the old one returns ??? for me):
base: "UnityPlayer.dll"+19018B0+7*8
offset: fc

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Yunelia wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:09 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 pm

To be fair, your only contribution to this thread is to whine about other people spamming.
Don't you think repetitively doing so counts as spam?
It's really annoying.

Keep an open mind, when people report things that ban them, you can use them to graph out what works and what doesn't.
(One person saying it is x that leads to x is simply not enough. They could not be using the bypass right or just plain be lying.)
It's free guinea pig work for free data.

TL;DR
Their reports are much more useful than your incessant whining.
Its hardly whining. I told people to stop quoting the entire OP multiple times a page, which has gotten topics locked or deleted before. Then I simply reiterated what was said by the mods and then provided an alternative option to the spam.

You've all been warned by the mods already in this exact topic for this exact thing. They already deleted pages of posts and banned multiple accounts for incessant spam. All new people like you, who just joined for this game. Pages and pages of the same shit is unnecessary.

Edit: Sorry, I should be more specific. Not a moderator, but the founder of the site themselves, already warned you guys.

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

Hessed wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 am
damgyeah wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 am
only the chests guarded by monsters
chest ESP worked by marking a chest in your screen like when you finish a puzzle and a chest appear
i dunno about respawned chest (testing in a brand new account) but it also marked random common chests not guarded by monsters or puzzle

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

Has anyone tried running the game in a windows VM and accessing the VM memory to apply code?