z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gothfather
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Gothfather »

freeze wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39 pm
Thanks GothFather for your explanations that also benefitted me, and I'm sorry if you saw no value in my work.
-----
/snip
What!?! why do you think that? I just think you are doing a LOT of work to make the monk class from scratch that could be added as soon as November. In the video I linked (with a timestamp to the relevant data but they imbedded the link so you cant see it) Swen even talk about how they added new things to early access in DOS2, roughly on a monthly basis. So I think you are working really hard and sure if the monk class doesn't arrive until April/may next year not so bad to have an early monk but it could arrive in November/December and that is a lot of work you are doing only to see it become superfluous in a matter of weeks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gothfather
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gothfather »

rhoen wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:02 pm
Do you guys think that we could make our own custom class if we were to copy and paste bits and bobs from the Progressions.lsx ?

Maybe we could cut Say warlock or ranger as a base and then copy and paste feature benefits from other classes, anyone think that'd work?

Because if so I might take a crack at making a Gestalt character and post it
As of right now No with a yes.

I am not sure if we can create a brand new class BUT we could take an existing class and give it most if not all the features on another class in addition to its current/base class.

The issue I see is that every character with modified class could be affected. I am not 100% sure how NPC character classes are created by the engine but any companions would have all those options as they leveled up. And if NPCs "level up" in the engine vs given set abilities (they might level them up so there is variance to playthroughs) then you run into some strong NPCs.

Gothfather
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gothfather »

freeze wrote:
/snip

I couldn't find any kick animation anywhere though :cry:
anyone know where those animations are stored up in?
I have noticed that not all animations seem to be stored in one location.

I found some files i think are animations from the engine.pak at this location...

\Public\Engine\Assets\Characters\_Anims\

with file names such as...

Engine_Default_Lying.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Large.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Medium.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Small.bin

There seems to be a organized in groups of four, and there are other files for sitting, death, and picking. obviously not a complete list of animations in the game, which means there may not be a single folder of animations making it harder to find them.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Gothfather wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 pm
rhoen wrote:
Do you guys think that we could make our own custom class if we were to copy and paste bits and bobs from the Progressions.lsx ?

Maybe we could cut Say warlock or ranger as a base and then copy and paste feature benefits from other classes, anyone think that'd work?

I am not sure if we can create a brand new class BUT we could take an existing class and give it most if not all the features on another class in addition to its current/base class.

The issue I see is that every character with modified class could be affected. I am not 100% sure how NPC character classes are created by the engine but any companions would have all those options as they leveled up. And if NPCs "level up" in the engine vs given set abilities (they might level them up so there is variance to playthroughs) then you run into some strong NPCs.
Worth a try in the end it can basically be copy and pasted like a text document, so it would be easy to mod and remove whatever you want.

Wonder what the best base class would be for a gestalt.

Gothfather
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gothfather »

rhoen wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:56 pm
Gothfather wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:22 pm
rhoen wrote:

Worth a try in the end it can basically be copy and pasted like a text document, so it would be easy to mod and remove whatever you want.

Wonder what the best base class would be for a gestalt.
Not sure i find most classes very similar in their combat abilities unlike 3e. Everyone has the same chance to hit with their primary means of attack & most classes can do the roughly the same damage per round, that doesn't expend class resources. A firebolt hits about as hard as a sword or bow attack and both attacks can be done every round at "no cost." There are exceptions but all in all most classes have similar base combat capabilities. So you want to look at their class features for a feature you "must have." Do you want sneak attack or action surge? Spells or Skills. hit points or healing?

Deez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deez »

does anyone have the uuid for sage, urchin, hermit etc....

movepoint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by movepoint »

Anyone found how can I add permanent proficiencies?

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

I just wanted to clarify some things regarding inheritance and applying statuses to only the player character:
If a non player hero has a data type attribute that is present in their own structure, the parent or distant grandparents data attribute is ignored. I always knew this, but was looking for a shorthand solution to always apply modification only to the player chosen avatar. Example below

Code: Select all

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;Zip" //_Hero has a zip passive

all children using _Hero will inherit that passive unless it is overwritten at a child or leaf

new entry "POC_Player_Wizard"
type "Character"
using "HeroHumanMale"
data "Level" "1"
data "Strength" "8"
data "Dexterity" "13"
data "Constitution" "14"
data "Intelligence" "15"
data "Wisdom" "10"
data "Charisma" "12"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "Class" "Wizard"
data "Progressions" "4b6e7ec9-145b-4a95-9d8a-b2181de2749e;d18eda7e-4b7d-490d-9952-cd33a3c60479;953e6528-acd2-48b5-95e7-9d54ad555d39"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting" // missing zip and has data "Passives" _Hero's passives is ignored
This is what I meant about effecting inheritance, and I hope this clarifies some stuff for new modders. C# or Unity coding is not something with which I'm familiar. FixedStrings may in fact act similar to template literals which are strings that can evaluate expressions. I'm still going to try and test for a shorthand/easier solution.
movepoint wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:35 am
Anyone found how can I add permanent proficiencies?
Coincidence, you can add them as Passives either using _Hero which will apply to allow children or specific children that you want x proficiencies. Passives are found in Passive.txt just add the new entry name or use the CT if it is still working. I saw a thread on Steam saying CT was not working anymore, I am not certain of that claims validity.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You can use the AddSpell() console command to add whatever.

wurmwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wurmwood »

Is there a way to make spells added with AddSpell() stick after a save?

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank you all for the hard work everyone is doing.

I took the time, and spawned the magic items from lists I found here, Work is still in progress, but I've attached what I've made so far. I've managed to spawn all items with the CT table made by Zanzer (Extra Thanks to him :D, and to methos2523 whom I copied the uuid from).

Will appreciate any advice in regards to blank spots I left on the spreadsheet (not sure how to categorize some items) and if you have any uuid that is not in the spread sheet, please share, and I'll add it.

Thank again.

Password for the 7z is the number 8 (by itself, just a single character)
Attachments
Magic Item List.7z
(39.29 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Kessem wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:07 am
Hi everyone,

I took the time, and spawned the magic items from lists I found here, Work is still in progress, but I've attached what I've made so far. I've managed to spawn all items with the CT table made by Zanzer (Extra Thanks to him :D, and to methos2523 whom I copied the uuid from).

Will appreciate any advice in regards to blank spots I left on the spreadsheet (not sure how to categorize some items) and if you have any uuid that is not in the spread sheet, please share, and I'll add it.

Thank again.

Dude! You rock! That must have taken a long time to make. KUDOS!

freeze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freeze »

Kessem wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:07 am
Hi everyone,

Thank again.

thanks very handy!

freeze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freeze »

Gothfather wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:36 pm
freeze wrote:
/snip

I couldn't find any kick animation anywhere though :cry:
anyone know where those animations are stored up in?
I have noticed that not all animations seem to be stored in one location.

I found some files i think are animations from the engine.pak at this location...

\Public\Engine\Assets\Characters\_Anims\

with file names such as...

Engine_Default_Lying.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Large.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Medium.bin
Engine_Default_Lying_Small.bin

There seems to be a organized in groups of four, and there are other files for sitting, death, and picking. obviously not a complete list of animations in the game, which means there may not be a single folder of animations making it harder to find them.
Previously I looked at english_animations.pak and none of the filenames matches the uuid used in the spell_target file.
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll look up at engine.pak

freeze
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freeze »

For those attempting to create a new class, you can find several passives belonging to classes not shown in game.
example:

Code: Select all

new entry "Monk"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Monk_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Proficiency(SimpleWeapons);Proficiency(Shortswords);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Strength);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,Dexterity)"
not sure there's any implementation though.