Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuuujin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by shuuujin »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:16 pm
shuuujin wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:27 pm
-_-

Help

last time i got issues, since i accidentally make 2 last layered armor, before it release..
and you can't sell the layered armor (so im basically, dead stuck)

i tried Marcus.CT, i can't play online with those..
got MW203 error

the solution from @JIRODYNE
Works, until this latest update...
new update
the mods plug in bypass mod doesnt work again....
download the stracker loader again. a new file has been uploaded.

the latest one is version 2.0.0
i tried it but still no luck

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

wildsnow wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:35 pm
cungkringg wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:34 pm
Thank you verymuch for the update! You are god literally really apprieciate for the tables.

Is there anyway to get infinite bowgun ammo or infinite item pouch uses?
This script does not change the value of the quantity to all the elements of the game, only to those that you carry in the backpack, so the ammunition and the objects are infinite.

Inf Item Use + Inf Ammo

Code: Select all

{ Game   : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
  Version:
  Date   : 2020-10-10
  Author : wildsnow

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(BALLESTA,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,8B 41 0C 48 8B 5C 24 30 48 8B 74 24 38 48 83 C4 20 5F C3 83) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+189E141)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rcx+0C],#10
code:
  mov eax,[rcx+0C]
  mov rbx,[rsp+30]
  jmp return

BALLESTA:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(BALLESTA)

[DISABLE]

BALLESTA:
  db 8B 41 0C 48 8B 5C 24 30

unregistersymbol(BALLESTA)
dealloc(newmem)

good hunting ;)
Thank you very much! you are the best!

Evil1120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evil1120 »

not sure what causes the crash but i ran the crc from march and the 15.01 by face and used the ignore crafting it works but after i crafted the stuff exited the forge the game just crashes on me is it because the crc is outdated coz that wat happen last time not sure if its ok to use the cheat engine without the crc thx if u can clarify this
Edit tried running without crc it crashes guess there is a new version of crc yet or perhaps a table for the 15.02 patch?

ZairNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZairNova »

Anyone got any tips for crashing? I've got the most recent update that someone posted for 15.02, and I'm using CRC but every time i load into a hunt the game crashes when I use anything after turning on Invincible. Any advise?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Evil1120 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:03 am
not sure what causes the crash but i ran the crc from march and the 15.01 by face and used the ignore crafting it works but after i crafted the stuff exited the forge the game just crashes on me is it because the crc is outdated coz that wat happen last time not sure if its ok to use the cheat engine without the crc thx if u can clarify this
Edit tried running without crc it crashes guess there is a new version of crc yet or perhaps a table for the 15.02 patch?
ZairNova wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Anyone got any tips for crashing? I've got the most recent update that someone posted for 15.02, and I'm using CRC but every time i load into a hunt the game crashes when I use anything after turning on Invincible. Any advise?
google stracker loader and download it. it will also prompt another file that you'll need, get them both

ranahosii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranahosii »

anyone have code for clearing safi'jiva weapon back to normal? pleaseee

Evil1120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evil1120 »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:58 am
Evil1120 wrote:
ZairNova wrote:
google stracker loader and download it. it will also prompt another file that you'll need, get them both
i downloaded on through vortex along with the performance booster and plugin since it was need i ran the game but after a while it crashes well just after i enabled the ignore craft inf stam n easy break parts although when i enabled the ignore craft it didn't until i went to a mission n turned on the other 2 but it was better then when i had no stracker on maybe it was the table i was using n it was somewhat outdated?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Evil1120 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:19 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
Evil1120 wrote:
ZairNova wrote:
i downloaded on through vortex along with the performance booster and plugin since it was need i ran the game but after a while it crashes well just after i enabled the ignore craft inf stam n easy break parts although when i enabled the ignore craft it didn't until i went to a mission n turned on the other 2 but it was better then when i had no stracker on maybe it was the table i was using n it was somewhat outdated?
hmm i downloaded those manually and follow instructions where to put them. Which table are you referring to? the updated tables are from Face007 and wildsnow recently posted.

jan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jan13 »

Hey guys, is there a way to duplicate my save data file and have a different name?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

jan13 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Hey guys, is there a way to duplicate my save data file and have a different name?
www.ne𝕩usmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/486 (Replace the 𝕩 to x in the link)

You should be able to just make a copy of your save and rename it to 1 number higher for a clone copy?

Morroc's Thief
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morroc's Thief »

Guys, last week I used Player Pointer to change my HP, Stamina, Attack and Critical, and Item pointer to change Megademon Drug Power. Now some params in CE Table look strange to me, for example Megademon Drug Power shows it gives 0 power, Megapotion gives 0, and Im 100% sure Megademon Drug gave me 7 power last week. Demon Powder now gives 28271 and I think last week it was something about 5. I didnt even touch that pointer. Does someone know what is the problem?? It is only Table params problems I think, everything seems normal in game, but now I cant even manage some pointers because they show ' ?? ' and many options cant even be selected with checbox.

ZairNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZairNova »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Evil1120 wrote:
cyborg5742 wrote:

hmm i downloaded those manually and follow instructions where to put them. Which table are you referring to? the updated tables are from Face007 and wildsnow recently posted.
I'm still having issues as well. I've tried both manual then with vortex, and still i cant get into the game with it crashing after a minute or two of the cheat being active. I'm using the updated table from face007, and i make sure to use CRC at the beginning when it says to use it on the main menu. and the crash happens after coming out of a menu after turning on a cheat.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

ZairNova wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:04 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Evil1120 wrote:

I'm still having issues as well. I've tried both manual then with vortex, and still i cant get into the game with it crashing after a minute or two of the cheat being active. I'm using the updated table from face007, and i make sure to use CRC at the beginning when it says to use it on the main menu. and the crash happens after coming out of a menu after turning on a cheat.
where did you put the files?

jan13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jan13 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:41 pm
jan13 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:00 pm
www.ne𝕩usmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/486 (Replace the 𝕩 to x in the link)

You should be able to just make a copy of your save and rename it to 1 number higher for a clone copy?
Nice, this works in changing the appearance, name, and gender but, How do I copy my 1st save slot to 2nd slot I mean the actual save file.

ZairNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZairNova »

Sorry, figured out I was using the wrong folder for where i was having the mods installed. thanks for the help mate!